Give Frog Spooks! (D&D Gothic horror stuff, something Ravenloftish?)

Started by Roleplay Frog, June 16, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

Hello there!
I like doing fantasy with a touch of the dark and serious, with strongly expressive characters. I'm looking for a DM, experienced or trying out a bit, to let me be the player for a while. I'm hoping for a slightly longer-going campaign, a few months in scope,.. if the writing chemistry fits, of course.

I'm looking for someone active.. now that needn't mean multiple posts a day, at all, but I find roleplays slowing down to weekly or less than weekly responses all too quickly and that kind of tends to pull me out of the action  after a while.

System wise, I'm open, Pathfinder, D&D 5.0, Customized D20 systems (Though more exotic stuff might make me hesitant.)
I'd enjoy a gothic flair placing an emphasis of romance with a touch lewdities over pure 'hentai' type content or all too vanilla story-themes. Something Ravenloft flavoured, a la Curse of Strahd would be interesting.. although there are many other character potentials.

For my writing-style: I'm responsive, so a lot of how detailed I roleplay depends on my partner. For what I do, check out my ongoing rps here, or one of my erotic games, Dark Recruitment or The Last Demonhunter, see my signature links.

I can play a variety of characters, Male, Female, In between, any alignment, heroic or not so much, experienced or new, as my roleplay partners enjoy.

I'm personally interested in a plethora of kinks, with ideally a good mixture of the extreme with the harmless, from simple dedicated romance erotica over lewd demonic futanari mind controlley themes to transforming corruption and bestial things. Can't be had for extremer forms of humiliation and pain-themes and the usual suspects for most people. I can give a more detailed list, but really, a lot of things -you- find kinky can be awesome for me as well, if written with passion. I'm more than happy to brainstorm lewd ideas or themes we want to incorporate as well. (Though I believe many of the best ideas are born in the moment as well. ^^)

If you're interested feel free to hit me up in pm to chat details.

Roleplay Frog