Party for 2 (M LF F)(Fantasy/Pathfinder/D&D Setting w no Format)

Started by Countdown, January 24, 2016, 07:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countdown

Name: Party for 2

Content: So first off I've been playing a whole lot of Pathfinder/D&D lately.  I've had my eye on some of the group games that have been starting up, but I don't really want to be in a system for this.  I want to try it out because I want to give the other female standard races a chance to shine as well.  Too often if you're going to have a female fantasy character to get paired off with, it's an Elf.  I'd like to have a male human or half elf or elf, be with a female dwarf, Gnome or Halfling.  Size difference is the key here people.  I don't need things to get serious with any BDSM or anything like that.  Just some straight up hot sex.  The craziest it might get is anal but that's not a "must happen" kinda thing.  Think you can find a good pic?  Great.  If not, description is going to be key since it's the key to the whole idea.

Scenario: Already part of an adventuring party, get drunk one night at the tavern or anything along those lines and the two members get together.

Setting: Pure Fantasy.  Could even use Pathfinder or D&D worlds as the setting, but not looking for a system to be in the RP

Requirements: A female player playing a female character to my male character.  If there is some other Fantasy Race that's smaller like the three mentioned above (well the dwarf is shorter and wider, but you get the jist), then throw it at me, but that's what we're going for here.

Other info: Please PM me your thoughts so we can hash it out and get it started!  Also important to note here is that if this goes well, I have no problem moving it to a thread to continue things on.  Also, please take a look at my posts.  Just because this is a one-shot, doesn't mean that it has to be quick and only filled with smut.  Build up is great isn't it?  I think I will dig it..anything different is usually fun for me, and I hope it would be for you too!

:)
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23