Scaring up a male character to rp with

Started by bri4me1025, October 30, 2010, 11:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bri4me1025

I'm looking to get started and in search of a male character. My idea is that they go to a house that is reported to be haunted but neither believe it is. Both let their curiosity get the best of them and they decide to go in to see if the claims of paranormal activity are true. Once inside the house goes into lock down mode and it's up to them to find a way out. The male character I'm looking for is one that is confident and thinks that he's not one to easily spook. Of course they'll be the romance factor, let's face it when a woman gets scared she gets clingy, all men like that. This would be kept pg-13 as per guidelines while waiting for approval. Anyone interested?

nik200

is this a romance story? If so i can create a character. Will there be actual ghosts? Or will it be just like a one on one? I cna do either by the way

bri4me1025

Yes it will be. There'll be a creep factor around not necessarily a ghost to be seen but I'm prepared for anything to happen. It is halloween after all! :) I'm kinda new to this, I'm used to having my characters application and all that posted before rp'ing but I'm looking forward to all this!

nik200

loll ,im quite new at this too, but ok i can definitely to do this, its simple enough, would you like to post your character and description and the story setting? Then ill add my characters description as well, lets have fun  :-)

bri4me1025

I can do that. I'll get to work on starting a thread and put up my character information. When I'm done I'll post back here with the link on where I've started them out :)

bri4me1025

I have a thread started right here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87440.0

If you need/want more information let me know and I can add to what I've got

nik200

actually one question, im a completely random guy right? not the oneshe broke up with?

bri4me1025

sorry I didn't specify. Yes, he'd be a random guy not the one she broke up with.

Stormrider

Quote from: bri4me1025 on October 30, 2010, 11:59:39 PM
I'm looking to get started and in search of a male character. My idea is that they go to a house that is reported to be haunted but neither believe it is. Both let their curiosity get the best of them and they decide to go in to see if the claims of paranormal activity are true. Once inside the house goes into lock down mode and it's up to them to find a way out. The male character I'm looking for is one that is confident and thinks that he's not one to easily spook. Of course they'll be the romance factor, let's face it when a woman gets scared she gets clingy, all men like that. This would be kept pg-13 as per guidelines while waiting for approval. Anyone interested?

I would be very interested in this . I post often and can post long or short depending on your posts. let me know and lets get started.
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

nik200

we already started i think, though im not sure if its a one on one or a group thing

Stormrider

this might be fun. Let me know more and when your approved would you like to take it to more r or x rated
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

Stormrider

I would like to role play this with you.

Stormrider

sorry ...I did not even see that I had posted here...I was looking for my message under sent messages and they never went through. lol sorry about the repeated posts. I do really look eager .  :) have fun you 2