Lit, active writer, seeking the same in this boring, stressful time [mxm, fxf]

Started by borninapril, July 22, 2015, 06:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

borninapril

Hello hello c:
welcome to my search thread! Currently working from home due to the 'rona and have a lot of time on my hands
To make sure I don't waste your time, here's the tl;dr,
I'm looking for: dom, preferably dom-leaning switch (cuz i love role reversals) for m/m and sub/sub-leaning switch for f/f

Looking for things a bit on the extreme side, open to anything except gore, vore, and bimbofication

About me

• I've been rping on and off for almost two decades now. Writing sample here since I prefer google docs and PMs.
  • Due to life things, there's been a couple of hiatuses. If we had a game before that you'd still like to pick up, pm me!
  • I think I'm pretty active and literate (ie. I will give you at least 1 post a day or more if there's a bit of back and forth)
  • I only looking for M/M and F/F. Because of some bad experiences, I don't think I will play f/f with male writers. Sorry >_< I know it's just a few bad apples but I've been burned and I don't want to be again (at least in the short term).

what I'm looking for in a partner:

• For M/M pairings, I like playing switch/sub characters, while for F/F, I like playing switch/dom characters. So of course, I would looove to find someone the complete opposite of me x)
  • I only play in PMs, email, or google docs.
  • No one liners, please. I don't have a number of paragraphs requirement, I rather get a post that moves things along instead of a wall of text that's just padding. That being said, I am a novel-style rper and I would prefer the same.
  • Check my preferences, outside of the "never" list is pretty much everything I will gladly participate in.
  • Sorry, I don't really do fandoms unless it's OC in AU setting D:

Lastly, please PM me instead of replying here :3 I actually look forward to hearing your plots, sometimes I might ask if you'd be open to making modifications, and I love mixing and matching ideas!

Bolded are the roles I want to play. All pairings are pretty much switch.

Current cravings for M/M plots

I've been craving lately to play a fox spirit character. The fox demons in Chinese lores (https://thesupernaturalfoxsisters.com/2016/08/09/monster-of-the-week-huli-jing/) prey on the mortals and suck their life source, because the Yang energy that males possesses is supposed to be the more potent of life spirits.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1. setting: modern. MC was injured escaping from a hunter, and

a. YC is a regular mortal was backpacking in China/northern vietnam/laos/general area and saw an injured fox. Wrapped him up and fed him etc, kept him around while YC travelled until MC got better. There would be a feeding session where YC thought he was dreaming. Anyways, once MC is recovered, to return the favor, the fox either led him to a lot of wealth or saves him from some kind of trouble, eventually YC figures out what MC is.

b. YC is a magic trainee or experienced mage and recognized injured MC for what he is, saved him either out of the goodness of his heart or with a desire to make MC his familiar. Either way, MC is convinced at some point to become his familiar.

The relationship in 1a would be more on equal footing, while MC feels indebted to YC, he still has power over the mortal in a "you know nothing jon snow" kind way xD. in 1b, they would both know the presence of magic so MC would be a bit more open and he wouldn't have to hide his human form from YC.

Another thing to keep in mind is If MC is a familiar, he would also change physically (ie. shorter, taller, more feminine, more masculine etc, and it's an unconscious thing for both parties) to YC's desires. There can be transformations on the extreme side of things, like breast growth, but he cannot actually change his gender. They would also share certain feelings through the bond, like if YC is aroused then MC would go into heat.

2. setting: fantasy. one day a rip formed in the sky and it's the door to another dimension, and monster started coming out of the dimensional rifts Pacific Rim style. It turns out there have always been magic on earth (ie. humans with magic like witches and shamans, magical creatures like werewolves etc) and they started fighting back against the invasion.

MC was fighting alongside someone who was to become his familiar, but in a major battle, that person lost his life, and MC was assigned to YC instead. Unwilling and still hung up on his previous partner, MC is reckless to the point of suicidal and YC will have to bend him to his will and "convince" him to accept him as his new master.

Other cravings include breeding/oviposition, feel free to send your plot my way.

Current craving for F/F plots

Naga sorceress x Hunter/soldier/knight/maiden
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

At the edge of YC's kingdom was a forest rumored to be cursed. The land was fertile, the river's offerings plentiful, and the mines held untold amount of riches for the little village on the edge of the forest. However, those who dared to venture too deep into the forest were never seen again. As more caught wind of the abundant mines and came to settle in the village, more disappeared into the forest.

YC can either be
1. a mercenary/bounty hunter after the bounty on the monster/beast in the forest.
2. a knight sent by the king, who issued a formal investigation into the matter.
3. a maiden sacrificed by her village in a last ditch effort to appease whatever demon resides in the forest.

MC is a naga sorceress who guards the forest, or at least considers it her territory, and she will use everything in her arsenal (whatever you are comfortable with tbh, can go anywhere from just bondage and magic to aphrodisiacs and plants/vines etc to animals. I wont do anything on your no list, but we can go as dark as you like) to break YC and make YC bend to her will.

borninapril

borninapril

borninapril

Out of hiatus... again xD updated with new plots c:

borninapril

Currently working from home due to the 'rona and have a lot of time on my hands, revamped at least 30% of my search post c:
I guess I could have made a brand new post but it just seems like a waste since most of it stayed the same except for the plot section.

added plots, removed old plots, added new cravings yey :p

come help me waste time during quarantine.