News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

Ah. schedule wise, is everything still good for the 30 and31 of march for besm?
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

still won't have a regular schedule for another couple weeks....
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

DigitLninja

I asked for the days off but I also have a week off next month, I'll double check today if I got the days off cause it shouldn't be a problem to have two days off at the end of a week... as two days off is typical every week and I requested hours every other day that week.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

Cool. Since we'll probably do it at your place Cmpuncle, its up to you whether or not you want to invite people to join us. With just the 3 and a half of us, it might be a small party.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

cmpuncle

unless you can think of anyone else I know that I should invite, it probably won't be getting any higher on numbers.  Or of course you pull off a surprise of some sort.

DigitLninja

there's always Alyssa ad Rachel... though at this point I don't think ether of them would be coming...

I officially have the days off.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

Maybe Ellie and Ed? Though it'd be quite a haul for them. Perhaps they could meet me at my place and id carpool yhem dowj. However with her art show coming up, Ellie might be busy.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Adam you should contact Alyssa to see if she want's to join us... I will inform Rachel today...

in other news at work last night there where two girls dressed as Miku and the blond haired Vocaloid checking out, I told them they looked awesome.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

wait till you hear about the lady saiko had come in today....lol

Saikotsu

Cool. There are a couple of blonde vocaloids but Neru is not as popular as Rin so my guess is that it was her. As for my interesting customer, she was wearing her pants incredibly low, to the point you could tell she wasnt wearing undies... seriously, while I enjoy seeing them, why do i get all the under dressed female customers? Girls in bikinis older women in nothing but their underwear, this lady... Sheesh, just talking about it makes me miss Undercover..take that comment as you will...
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Saikotsu

Oh, the men are worse... I'm sure a few off them were mentally insane...
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

Hey Saiko, I saw this gorgeous girl the other day.  She was the kind of girl we'd both find absolutely hot! I'm thinking I'll try out her style, see how you like it! Haven't seen any good looking guys though.  Probably for the best. When am I gonna see you again, I miss you too!
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

cmpuncle

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Saikotsu

I had to toss mine out...a family member found some of undercovers clothes and freaked out...sorry undercover. In regards to that girl, if we both would find her attractive she must have looked a hell of a lot like you. Anyway anything looks good on you, so you dont have to go copy another woman's style. id rather just see you in person, it hasbeen far too long.
- a friend

cmpuncle

thank goodness finally got my regular schedule which goes into effect next week, 9 am to 5:30 pm.  No more almost falling asleep on the way to work for me, not to mention I don't have to be in bed by like 8:45.

Saikotsu

Awesome. So final word on our game later this week. I'll be coming down on friday evening after work. That means ill probably be down there Round 6 or 6:30. Ill then proceed to finish repairs on Brionac while tKing care of setting everybody up. Apparently the sister of a friend needs a ride. Where is she?.
- a friend

DigitLninja

first off... I'm pissed at you both for not informing me of the fact that you planed to work Friday and have Saturday and Sunday off, I have work Sunday and it's looking less and less likely like that is going to change... so thanks for the heads up...

Rachel will only be able to come if Bret is with us... apparently he (with a DWUI and unable to drive) is safer than the three of us.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

again you never asked, EITHER of us, yes we didn't mention it, but I figured you might figure that out, since you know that I'm still just starting at my job.  Never assume, ASK us next time, please.

Saikotsu

Dude. I requested Friday and Saturday. I only got Saturday. i announced that fact as soon as i could. If thats going to be your attitude, perhaps I should just call it off entirely...
- a friend