News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

PERSPECTIVE

Started by BDLuvver, August 17, 2010, 10:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDLuvver

**Perspective**

Watching the sunrise over the ocean adds perspective to your life…

The sunrise reminds you that tomorrow always comes…

It reminds you how small we are and insignificant we all really are in the grand scheme of things…

When you hear the sounds of the waves crashing into the shore you feel even smaller…

Then realize just how little you will be missed…

How time will sweep you away and in time, turn you into a distant memory…

A memory that will fade from even the minds of those that loved you until it was as if you never lived, or even existed at all…

If you ever did lived or ever really did exist at all…

I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick