Seraphic Sin (Seeking Amon Goeth ~Schindler's List)

Started by China Doll, June 14, 2008, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

China Doll

The last thing you're supposed to think about Schindler's List is how gorgeous Ralph Fiennes is, I know...I could not help myself. The sadistic portrayal of his character and the bittersweet taste he leaves in ones mouth is astonishing and gave me numerous amounts of shivers. The relationship between Amon Goeth and Helen Hiersch is one that I have thought of often since I first viewed the movie in my high school history class. It has stewed in the back of my thoughts for some time, coerced by the shadows and euphoric temptations that the pairing brings, until it's boiling point this evening. What triggered the heat to turn up I am not certain...Perhaps an interview I spotted on television earlier with Mr. Fiennes, or perhaps the mournful violin music I am listening to now. Regardless, I desire to find someone to play Amon Goeth for me. A sadistic man tormented by his own desires, in constant turmoil with what he believes is right by Aryan law, and what feels right by the law of his heart...

I am not one to make these threads all fancy and elaborate. I prefer to save my best work for the actual game :) Though, I did make a picture which I thought would add a little flare if nothing else...

Hoping to hear from someone soon,

Vienna

((Oh, to those I am already gaming with I am in no way bored with you!! I am a girl pressured by constant cravings :) but I adore the roleplays I have been acting in thus far, and the people I am interacting with even more so))
~I write for the same reason I breathe, because if I didn't, I would die~

China Doll

~I write for the same reason I breathe, because if I didn't, I would die~