News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

More then Friends.

Started by Sabby, April 20, 2008, 03:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Two high school students, a beautiful girl, the attention of every boy in school, and a shy boy, slightly submissive to her fiery nature. After watching everyone get drunk and become idiots at a party, they are the only two who are sober, save for a few drinks. Just enough to be buzzed and careless.

Watching everyone hook up, they become lonely, and both start to debate whether friends can have sex and still be just friends. Eventually, they find privacy and fool around a little.

Naturally, things between them get awkward, and they try to put it behind them and blame it on the drinks, but both realized there was more to it then that. It goes on, living with the denial, and soon they come to an excuse that they need to finish what they started to fix things.

What will follow is the denial and hidden lust tearing away at the inside of their friendship until they are forced to realize, in a few heated moments of passion, that this is more then friendship.

As classic a lovestory as I could think of :)

CrazEGrl

*peeks head in with interested look on face*

Sabby

You guna post in this one :P hehehe

CrazEGrl

I posted in the other one to ??? it's waiting on you

Sabby

nvm ^_^ I had that game confused with another. My bad.

Are you taking the fiery girl or the shy boy?

CrazEGrl

I don't know

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

lol

Sabby

Kinda need a decision :P haha