The Sith Princess (action / romance story focused star wars RP)

Started by elfguy, July 27, 2010, 11:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazy

Yeah....and right now...at a stand still..no one else wants to reply and poor Talis is being forgotten. Boo hoo.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Chazy

Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Shade

elfguy

Sorry guys I've been less able to get on lately. I'll try to post soon.
----

Chazy

Chazy

elfguy

----

Chazy

Bummer....and it had real promise too....well, I am a die hard and will stick around....hopefully the game will pick back up soon.

Chazy

Yes. I am a stubborn ass.....still here.....hopefully the game can continue. May need more GM input and interaction to keep the interest going.

Shade

Chazy

Chazy

Major Major

Chazy

Anyone still around? Is this game ever gonna continue? Or is the GM like Muse? Abandoning the game?

elfguy

Hey guys, from what I can see there's 2, perhaps 3 people still around? Here's what I suggest.. we could start a new group RP around the Sith but with a smaller scope, something that wouldn't require too many people. What do you think?
----

sinoraa

I was interested in this when it was first posted, but sadly missed out. But if you are rebooting it, I'd be willing to come along.

Shade

elfguy

Alright I started another Sith oriented Star Wars RP, this one less story focused so hopefully it will keep people around for longer. Enjoy:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88984.0

----