IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Around 7:30 am she heads off to school. When she first gets to school she heads off to her locker to get her books, pencils, notebooks, and whatever else she needs for the day. After she gets everything she looks at her watch and realizes that school doesn't start for another 45 minutes so she goes to the cafteria for a little bit then goes to the library to start some research on a paper that is due in 2 weeks. She figures why not start now since I have nothing else to really do. She is sitting n the library at one of the computers doing some research.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark has been feeling sick and does not attend school that week

AAA111

Trying to be a good and nice person she sees that Stark is out of school all week and as a friend wonders if he is okay so after school on Friday she grabs her phone and begins to send him a text message.

"Hey are you okay..You've been out all week. Just checking in"

Kaiser Maverick

He looks at his phone while the thermometer is in his mouth
"And why do you care?"

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighs in frustration as she wonders what is wrong with him. She does not understand why he is being so rude to her. She thought that they were making up some ground with regard to respect towards each other. But now she feels as if it is back to square one and the way he treated her when they first met.

'Uh' she thinks to herself as she grumbles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

It is a Friday night and she is under the covers in bed thinking really hard about everything. She wonders when he hung up on her. Why did he ignore her again? Was he ever going to talk to her again? Was something wrong? Did she did something that would upset him? Was there anything she could do to gain his trust or respect back?

She shrugs as she continues to think long and hard.

Kaiser Maverick

Stark woke up saturday morning and walked to the park with a small jug full of baseballs and a aluminum baseball bat.

AAA111

That next morning Kelsey decides that today is a good day to go to the park and sit by the lake and just relax. So packs up a bag with water and some food and two blankets to sit on so in case she feels like laying down she has enough blankets. Then she puts all of these belongings into her car and heads out to the park.

She drives to the park and parks in the parking lot right beside the baseball field. Her favorite part of the lake is directly next to the baseball fields. She grabs her bags and goes to the sit by the lake. She sits down and looks out at the lake and sees and marvels in the awe and beauty of a place so quite and serene.

Kaiser Maverick

The silence is broken by repeated cracks of a baseball bat knocking the tar out of a baseball.

AAA111

She turns around hearing the sound of someone in the baseball field practicing. She turns around and sees Stark practicing and she gets up slowly and quietly walks over to the fence and she said rather loudly so that he can hear

"Good hit"

Kaiser Maverick

He keeps hitting the balls,one handed,all home runs.He doesnt even notice her.

AAA111

"Hey I saidd good hit. Your very good you should try out for the team"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Why are you being so cold and rude to me then? Like honestly what did I do to you?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"So hanging up on people on the phone when the other person is talking to them is normal for you too then Starks?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I'm sorry your sick but hanging up on me has nothing to do with being sick..you must be pissed at me or maybe you just want that date really bad huh?"