Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Not sure I'd pay any notice to a demand that had no authority to back it up.. but I'd dig the bravado.. and for a while at least, indulge you.

.. if I instead started talking of threads in that other, not-to-be-mentioned thread?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd be none too happy with you, Sir! I might grudgingly like you, but only because of that lovely painting you did for me all those weeks ago.

...if I showed you my nightstick, police hat, and handcuffs to indicate just how much authority I actually DO have?

Mordred

I'd think of all sorts of laws to break, forcing your scolding. Yes.

.. if I swiped your hat and showed how it could easily be mistaken for a UFO when thrown just right and given the proper accompanying sound effects?
*See Pillory*

I dont know

Yeah, i'd laugh seeing you playing with my hat that i dont have. Something invisible, and imaginary hat perhaps. But i'd still like you. :)

If i sat on your couch all day and would take your bathroom whenever you need it the most, but at the night time i'd please all of your desires?

Mordred

Hmm.. not sure how you'd do that.. but how could I blame you for trying. Yeah, we'd be cool.

.. if I followed you around all day, doing over-exaggerated sound effects to every damn situation that surrounded us?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

I'd likely get annoyed after the first few hours. Or maybe I'd just learn to ignore you.

...ignored you as you made over exaggerated sound effects.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Breathless Intent

Oh I'd be really bummed about that *pouts* After all that effort...

...if I instead wrote you a love letter every day telling you how every little thing you do is so sweet and great?

Mordred

Yeahhh, although I'd be totally convinced you were highly exaggerating.

.. if I pointed out a suddenly appearing chalkboard and asked you to write those words 311 times?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Sure, I'd like you just fine. But only because I feel perfectly fine ignoring your request.

...if I invited you over for a date, but when you came to my house I actually intended for us to clean all day?

Mordred

That's just plain cruel.. but I'd dig making little messes amongst the tidying. :P

.. if I seemed to be more of a hindrance than help, with the cleaning?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hm...I would forgive you because I did bring you over under false pretenses, but I'd probably be very frustrated with your lack of cleaning focus!

...if I instead decided we should go play at an arcade, because cleaning was proving futile?

Mordred

I'd totally dig that. Hahhhh, might even re-embrace my ass-kicking video ways and teach you a thing or two. :P

.. if I purposely forgot where we parked.. taking you on a wild hunt through the city streets in search?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh, I love wild hunts! So yes, I'd like you quite well. Just so long as it wasn't cold and windy...then I might just go back to the arcade and have you search alone.

...if in the course of our wild hunt, we came across a wild goose and I decided it would be much more fun to chase the thing than to look for your car?

Mordred

I'd love to watch you running like mad after that freaky feathered thing.. but I'd have to hold back.. geese kinda give me the creeps. But like you, I certainly would.

.. if I grabbed opportunity and lured that thing into the trunk of the suddenly found car, slamming it inside, but of course, not hurting the sinister beaky bundle?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would think you quite mad for wanting a vicious creature like that in your trunk! And probably ask you what your plans were with capturing it in the first place. But I'd still like you...I have a thing for the crazies *winks*

...if I figured that the best course of action was to start planning a large goose dinner?

Mordred

Hell yeah! Can I take that thing for a joyride first?

.. if I drove around like crazy, listening to that silly bird squawk in the back?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh no! Poor ridiculous bird! I would have to reprimand you for being unnecessarily cruel to the poor creature...even if I was planning on cooking it later. Still, I might like you if you show proper remorse.

...if after our delicious meal of goose and all the fancy trimmings I wanted to play charades?

Mordred

Ohhhh, I haven't played in a while and that sounds super fun. Yes!

.. if I suggested clothing become optional during our game? Or at least various articles of clothing?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh that would certainly make it easier! I'd like you just fine, and go about taking off my shoes and socks. Maybe even go a little wild and take off my coat!

...if it became apparent that I was AWFUL at charades (after about 10 minutes of futile guessing from you)?

Mordred

Yes.. for I was myself just winging it and picking up any bits of play from you.. so a case of the blind leading the blind, eh?

.. if I whipped out a backgammon board, promising to beat you quite convincingly?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would appreciate you saving me from further embarrassment, so yes I'd like you very well! And you'd probably be right about the game, since I've never played...

...if through a series of lucky moves I actually won, and then was a sore winner - telling you all about how great and smart and wonderful I am?

Flaming

C'mon, I need more than that for not liking you. Besides, I already know you are 'great and smart and wonderful'

And if I wanted a rematch?

Mordred

Rematch.. aren't you already enough in flames? Ohhhh sure.. I'd like you. Ohhhh, you mean in the game. Yep, always up for a rematch.

.. if I constantly tried distracting you to take your mind off the game, blurting out nonsense about obvious things that had no relevance?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'm sure I'd like you. Honestly, I would probably just start tuning you out.

...if I stopped listening to anything you said and just smiled and nodded as though I were listening?

Aemirys

Yeah I can work with that.....

.... would you still like me if practiced the cello in the middle of the night?
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★