The Story Lottery - Information and Participant Profiles

Started by Britwitch, August 20, 2019, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illandaria

Name: Illandaria
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [l-e], [bon], [bon-e]

Preferred pairings: M/F, M/M, or F/F. I'd prefer to write the woman, except for in an M/M pairing, obviously.
Preferred genres: romance, medieval fantasy, sci-fi, urban fantasy. Basically, I just need the story to not be set in our ordinary every-day world.
Maximum number of stories: 1.
Typical post length: 100-500 words.
Typical posting rate: Moderate

Eikichi

Name: Eikichi
Preferred story tags: [BON], [EX], [NC]
Preferred pairings: M-F, preferred opposite gender for partner.
Preferred genres: Fantasy(low or high), Urban/Contemporary, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Dark Fantasy
Preferred content: Flexible either way.
Maximum number of stories: 5
Typical post length: 1000+ words
Typical posting rate: Moderate/Rapid. Typically every day or other day.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

beanhollow

Name: beanhollow
Preferred story tags: [L-H] to [BON], [UN]
Preferred pairings: M-F (with me writing the female role)
Preferred genres: Slice of life, Romance, modern-day, Forbidden Romance, 19th Century/Early 20th Century(think Pride and Prejudice/Downton abbey), Light Fantasy Elements, Medieval
Maximum number of stories: 1
Typical post length: 500+ to 1000+ depending on plot and partner.
Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week or less)

Starcaller

Name: Starcaller
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [EX]
Preferred pairings: M-F: I play the M role.
Preferred genres: High fantasy, low fantasy, dark fantasy, modern, cyberpunk, maybe steampunk too
Typical post length: 500+ words, can easily go for more.

Hatchet

Name: Hatchet
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [L-E], [EX], [BON]
Preferred pairings: M-F, M-M. Used to writing male characters but not opposed to writing female characters.
Preferred genres: Romance, Fantasy
Preferred content: 60% story 40% smut but mostly story based but I really like the naughty >.>
Maximum number of stories: 2
Typical post length: 300+, I typically try to follow what my partner does.
Typical posting rate: Slow-Moderate. Incredibly sporadic.

| Rainbow Writer ~ Lover of Eros ~ New Writer Friendly |

Elven Sex Goddess

Name: Elven Sex Goddess
Preferred story tags: [BON], [N-C], [EX]
Preferred pairings: M-F,
Preferred genres: Romance, sci-fi, Fantasy, Paranormal (I.E. Vampires, Werewolfs/Shifters & Angels and Demons) Dominant and Submissive, Dystopian worlds.
Typical post length: 100-200 words, 500+ words
Typical posting rate: Moderate (every other day or so)

Courtney

Name: Courtney
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON], [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F Prefer to write as the F or Trans-F role, but can do male role.
Preferred genres: Mystery, drama, sci-fi (ie, advanced tech, not monsters, aliens etc.), adventure, psychological thrillers, (preferably as the subject/victim of psychological effects).
Typical post length: 500+ words, sometimes 1000+ words when I really need to develop a character or describe a scene.
Typical posting rate: Moderate (every other day or so) Typically once a day, but sometimes less.

Kye

Name: Kye
Preferred story tags: Any
Preferred pairings: Any
Preferred genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Post-Apocalyptic.
Typical post length: 200-500 words according to the scene. 
Typical posting rate: Anywhere from Moderate to Glacial.  >.>

Blank

Name:Blank
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [L-E], [NC-E]
Preferred pairings: M-F (me playing the male), F-F (rarely, but I'd give it another try)
Preferred genres: Fantasy (classic European or Japanese mid eval), Romance, Sci-fi (some),
Typical post length: 500+
Typical posting rate: Between Slow and Moderate

Deamonbane

Name: Deamonbane
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON], [EX], etc.
Preferred pairings: M-F
Preferred genres: Romance, horror, sci-fi, historical, a few fandoms.
Maximum number of stories: 1-2
Typical post length: 200-1000, depending.
Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week or less), most likely. Might be able to move a bit more quickly.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

midnightblack

Name: midnightblack

Preferred story tags: I encompass anything from non-adult [NA] all the way up to Extreme [EX]. The exact nature and details of what fits within each tag depends on the context of the story and the requirements of the partner.

Preferred pairings: M-F and F-F. I can write either gender for each pairing. To a lesser extent M-M for some highly specific ideas, but they are so niche that I wouldn't really consider them to attract any kind of interest. That being said, I will happily write with bearers of any badge.

Preferred content: I'm really open to just about anything right now. I can focus both on story and smut. It's up to what my partners prefer, if they happen to have a specific desire.

Preferred genres: Pretty much anything. I guess the only one  that is really difficult for me right now is the historical genre, due to the lack of energy for proper research. I would be interested to write sci-fi, specifically one that is mixed with horror.

Preferred content: I'm  very flexible and can work based on the partner's interests. I write both smutty- and story-focused stuff.

Maximum number of stories: One.

Typical post length: The wordcount is a silly and meaningless tag in my opinion. I've written well over 1000 words in some posts, but at the same time there have been occasions where the story progressed just fine with the handful of words fitted within a meaningful question. So whatever serves the story best, really.

Typical posting rate: Medium to slow these days. A post once every coupe of days would probably be a reasonable expectation.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Masked Insanity

Name: Masked Insanity
Preferred story tags: Any, slight preference to BON
Preferred pairings: F-Any (I only play female roles)
Preferred genres: Fantasy, Romance, Pulp
Preferred content: For a one-shot, smut-heavy. Generally 2/3 Plot, 1/3 smut
Maximum number of stories: 3
Typical post length: 200-500 Words

Nymphadora

Name: Nymphadora
Preferred story tags: [BON] [NC-H], [EX] etc.
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F, etc. - I only write females but welcome anyone writng as any preferred gender.
Preferred genres: Modern, Sci-fi, Post-Apoc, Light Fantasy, slice of life, BDSM, DD/lg (My being the sub character)
Preferred content: For one-shots such as these I would definitely lean more towards smut-heavier ideas
Typical post length: 400 - 700 on average with some give or take.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

jstraight52

Name: Jstraight52
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [NC-H], [UN]
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F, I can play male or female equally well. But I must have a female partner.
Preferred genres:  Realistic, Modern Day, Near Future, Romance, Kink
Typical post length: I have no preference and usually mirror my partner. That is most commonly 200-700 words.
Typical posting rate: Rapid to Moderate. But I do not require my partner to be that fast.
Apologies for my Absence                    A Game I Am Trying To Get Off The Ground                                  My Info and O/O's                     Some Ideas

piratemenace

Name:Piratemenace
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F, I do prefer to write as a male.
Preferred genres: Honestly there is not much I do not like. My favorite genres are sci-fi, fantasy, I dabble in crime and always enjoy slice of life.
Maximum number of stories: 1 for now, then once I get the hang of things I would like to do more.
Typical post length: 100-200 words, or more just depends on how the story is going.
Typical posting rate: Moderate, I do work full time but have a flexible job where I can post during work hours.
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
ONs and OFFs

Anomalous

Name: Anomalous
Preferred story tags: [L-H] to [BON]
Preferred pairings: M-F  I can play male or female with any
Preferred genres: Romance, Historical, Fantasy, 40's, Drama, Suspense, Western, Humor
Maximum number of stories: 2 (may increase)
Typical post length: 500+ words or 1000+ words depending on partner
Typical posting rate: Slow to Moderate, depending on story
To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are

Anomalous Patterns ** Ideas ** Peculiarities ** Anomalous Musings ** Anomalous' Cache

Soulfire

Name: Soulfire
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: M-F; I prefer to play female.
Preferred genres: Romance, historical, post apocalyptic, viking, etc.
Typical post length: 100-500; it varies depending on my partner, what is happening in the story, etc. I'm exceedingly flexible about this.
Typical posting rate: Slow (once a week or less) - starting a new job & am not sure how much free time I'll have at first, so better safe than sorry!

razorbackxr

Name: Razor
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON], [L-E], [BON-E]
Preferred pairings: M-F, F-F, F-M, anyone can write any
Preferred genres: Romance, modern, military, sci-fi, fantasy
Typical post length: 100-200 words, I guess. Writing and communicating are two different things. One sentence or paragraph can say a lot. Or a person can write 1000 words and never say anything.
Long story short, it's not how much one writes, it's how much one says.
Typical posting rate: Moderate-Rapid, depending on daily schedule

Praxis

Name: Praxis
Preferred story tags: [L-H] [L-E] [BON] [BON-E] 
Preferred pairings: M-F - I prefer to write the Male
Preferred genres: Romance, sci-fi, modern, doomed to fail romance, low-fantasy, super heroes, slice of life, Firefly/Serenity, military, fan fic nonsense for particular IPs (shoot me a message and we will figure out what we both are fans off)
Typical post length: I don't get too bent about this sort of thing.  Long, short, there's a time and place for everything. Just keep the channels of communication open.
Typical posting rate:  2 to 3 times per week - some days I can bang out multiple posts

Phoenixrisen

Name: Phoenixrisen
Preferred story tags: NA to NC
Preferred pairings:F-Any, writing a cis female
Preferred genres: Romance, urban fantasy/supernatural, mid to low fantasy ('historical'), spy fiction, really just about anything other than basic slice of life stuff.
Preferred Content: Story driven
Typical post length: 500+ words - 1000+ words, it really depends on the need of the scene though, if one or two lines of dialog work best to move things forward, I have no trouble giving that either.
Typical posting rate: Highly variable, probably best to err on the side of slow.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

paperdoll

Name: Paperdoll
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON], [NC], [EX]
Preferred pairings: M-F; I prefer to write for F.
Preferred genres: Fantasy(high/epic, dark, sword and sorcery), Scifi (soft SF, military, space opera, cyberpunk, SF fantasy)
Typical post length: 500+ words / 1000+ words

Kuroneko

Name: Kuroneko
Preferred story tags: [L-H] [L-E] [BON] [EX] (for violence); I do not play [NC]
Preferred pairings: M-F : I can write either.
Preferred genres: Romance, sci-fi, modern, urban fantasy, fantasy, super heroes, supernatural plotlines, Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, martial arts, historical, other fandoms possible (we can discuss to find something we both like).
Typical post length: Longer in general. I don't count words. Some posts may be long, others might be shorter. No one liners.
Typical posting rate:  Slow. Once a week, and sometimes less. Real life comes first.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mellific

Name: Mellific
Preferred story tags: [L-H], [BON-H], [EX-H], [NA], [UN]
Preferred pairings: M/F - I prefer the female role
Preferred genres: Romance, Slice of life, Comedy, Modern, Light/Low Fantasy
Preferred Content: I prefer story over smut with a ratio of about 60/40
Typical post length: I don't mind the length, honestly it's more about quality over quantity
Typical posting rate: Moderate (posting about 1-2 times per week)

O/O | A/A | MM

Ket

Name: Ket
Preferred story tags: [L-H]
Preferred pairings: MxF, MxM, FxF, I have no preference as to which gender I write as.
Preferred genres: romance, historical/alternate history, slice of life, modern
Preferred content: Flexible, it really depends on the story, but a near even mix is nice.
Typical post length: an average of 500 words
Typical posting rate: Slow
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Dominique

Name: Dominique
Preferred story tags: [NA], [L-H], [BON], [NC-H]
Preferred pairings: F-F (preferred), F-M, I only write females
Preferred genres: Romance, (Epic) Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post- Apocalyptic, Modern, Modern Fantasy, (some) Fandoms, Military, Western, Steampunk
Preferred content: Story driven, romance would be lovely, smut is allowed but not the purpose of the story
Typical post length: I tend to adapt to my writing partner, but at least 3-4 paragraphs, up to 2000 words, really.
Typical posting rate: Moderate - I'll write about twice a week, though it depends on the post lengths mostly