Calling All Freaks! ( Challenger seeking slutty Pokéchamp Cynthia)

Started by NubianLegend, June 01, 2015, 09:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NubianLegend

Always Bet on Black / How to Train your Pokemon Champion

Champion Cynthia

Trainer Black

Content: one-shot, consensual, dominance, submission, mild bdsm, humiliation, video recording/sex tape  breeding, BBC, pregnancy, excessive semen, slutification, cum drinking, agehao, pokemon-on-human sexual acts, facial/bukkake.

Scene: Champion Cynthia is challenged by an up-and-coming rival looking to make a name for himself in the pokemon leagues, a trainer by the name of Black.  Out of nowhere, this trainer black from Unova manages to pull off an upset against the reigning Sinnoh Champion, effectively dethroning the queen of pokemon. Having never lost a battle until now it comes as quite a surprise to the once-perfect champion, but it also arouses a deep desire inside of her. Humiliation.

The two engage in a little smack talk that sounds a lot like flirting prior to the match.

Jokingly,  she teases him, saying that if he wins she'll be his slave for the weekend. Whether she knows or not Black is a HUGE pervert. Why would she knowingly stipulate something like that in their match? Well, only she knows. Perhaps, she underestimated her opponent's resolve. Perhaps, there's another side to our wholesome Champ.

You can guess where things go from here . From bad to worse for our disgraced ex-champion, Cynthia swallows both her pride and all ten inches, and owns up to her new duties as blacks new fucktoy.

Requirements: I need a writing Partner to roleplay as Cynthia opposite of my Trainer Black obviously but as far as posts and such go, I'm generally looking for something a bit briefer, 1-3 paragraphs is perfectly fine for what I'm looking for.