What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Quote from: SapphireHaven on August 17, 2015, 06:19:10 AM
Update: I am now naked as I've moved to my bed and sleeping in clothes is for squares. :)

I sleep in clothes. :P A lot of American people on here have said they sleep naked, but personally I find it uncomfortable. If the blanket comes off me or doesn't cover me enough, I'm too cold, which would happen every night and wake me up. If I cover myself over too much, I'm too warm, and I have very sensitive skin, so the blanket brushing against me would probably wake me. Clothing de-sensitizes me enough that I can sleep and clothes that aren't overly warm offer a medium option for staying warm if the blanket comes off, but they're not too warm if it stays on. I need them for a good night's sleep.

Besides, if anyone comes to the door, I need to be up, dressed and downstairs before they're gone, and if I was naked it would take me too long to dress.

SapphireHaven

Quote from: AmberStarfire on August 17, 2015, 06:57:16 AM
I sleep in clothes. :P A lot of American people on here have said they sleep naked, but personally I find it uncomfortable. If the blanket comes off me or doesn't cover me enough, I'm too cold, which would happen every night and wake me up. If I cover myself over too much, I'm too warm, and I have very sensitive skin, so the blanket brushing against me would probably wake me. Clothing desensitizes me enough that I can sleep and clothes that aren't overly warm offer a medium option for staying warm if the blanket comes off, but they're not too warm if it stays on. I need them for a good night's sleep.

Besides, if anyone comes to the door, I need to be up, dressed and downstairs before they're gone, and if I was naked it would take me too long to dress.

Fair enough, all of that makes sense. You're not a square then :) I just love the feel of soft blankets and sheets on my skin. And if I sleep in clothes, I wake up in the middle of the night all pissed off and tangled in my own clothes. XD
O/O

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray slacks, white silk t-shirt, darker gray belt and flats, several strings of pastel colored beads and silver chains.

SapphireHaven

Giant Bethesda shirt. Aaaaaand that's it XD
O/O

Aleph

Have just been out to an exhibition opening, vintage navy pinstripe three-piece suit (early 40s), white shirt and dark red silk tie.

MelisaArtemis

AmberStarfire

A tan trenchcoat, light blue top, black comfy slacks, socks Qantas gave me during a flight, black hiking boots and a hair tie (ponytail).

Beguile's Mistress

Beige slacks and brown belt and tasseled loafers with a yellow long-sleeved blouse and some gold necklaces

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks with a cream colored long-sleeved blouse, a black belt and black flats.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a sleeveless olive green top with a zip and pocket at the front over a black and white striped knee-length skirt.

justme4386

Long T, warm fuzzy socks... oh and white panties... yup, ready for catching them elusive Zzzs
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, belt and flats and a white silk blouse with black polka dots

AmberStarfire

A tan faux suede sleeveless dress.

Autumn52

Light pink shorts and a darker but not hot pink shirt. Very pink today. LOL
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless linen dress with a white top and red tulip skirt fastened with a tan belt, sheer beige stockings and tan flats

AmberStarfire

A long sleeveless aqua paisley top (which I'm wearing like a dress). It's warm in here because I have the heater on drying clothes.

Beguile's Mistress

Red shorts, white t-shirt and white fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

A yellow and black zigzag top and a black and gold/tan striped skirt.

Knightshadow

Black Purdue t-shirt, khaki shorts.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

All set up for a lazy afternoon in soft, silky flesh colored pajamas and soft white socks

Kitsunetsuki

my favourite cobalt blue shirt & black jeans...barefooted, as per usual ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Ralhend

my favorite pair of comfortable, well broken in jeans, with a charcoal T-shirt emblazoned with a red "Thundercats" logo
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a black, red and orange paisley top, and a coffee coloured skirt with a black band. My hair is bunched up in a bun right now.

Beguile's Mistress

Light Gray military-style tunic top trimmed with black bands that buttons up the back and a flowing skirt with diagonal panels of light gray and black that hits me mid-calf, sheer black stockings and black low-heeled shoes.