May The Fourth Be With You!

Started by Outlier, May 04, 2013, 06:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlier

May the Fourth be with you, fellow Jedi (and Sith and Droids and Clones and etc)!

Oniya

And Monday is 'Revenge of the Fifth'.  (Particularly if you over-celebrate on Cinco de Mayo.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Oniya on May 04, 2013, 08:03:43 PM
And Monday is 'Revenge of the Fifth'.  (Particularly if you over-celebrate on Cinco de Mayo.)

Revenge of the Sixth.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Oniya

Maybe 'Revenge on the Sixth', but it's definitely the Fifth (the day or the volume) taking revenge.  ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Outlier

So either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I can run around in a Darth Vader suit and make horrible Star Wars puns? Sweet.

Oniya

As if you really need an excuse...

WildCat

Quote from: Oniya on May 04, 2013, 10:16:47 PM
As if you really need an excuse...
Really. I'm a wookie pun. (wookie... walking... okay that's a stretch.)
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Inkidu

Hey, today was my graduation from college, but you know what?

I did it all for the wookie.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Funguy81

yep..celebrated the fourth in Hollywood studios!  A preview of things to come for star wars weekends.