My Cravings :) F for M/F

Started by JHall123, September 18, 2012, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHall123

Heya I'm Jhall123 (Yeah, not really original I know XD, but hey, first thing that came into my head) and this is my humble Roleplay Requests thread.
I will add more to it as time goes on, so don't worry if it seems a little thin on the ground..

A bit about me:
Ok, so, I'm big on erotic/smutty roleplaying.
Also, I'm a bit of a nerd, proper nerd... Not the chic-nerd that so many girls seem to put on as if it makes them seem more interesting when they wouldn't know the correct way to hold a controller ^.^ But proper nerdy nerd. I cosplay - sometimes at conventions, devour (not literally XD) books/comics etc, play video games religiously etc etc...
I prefer to play by IM but I don't mind playing by post..

The type of person I am looking for...

• Male or female - don't mind really, but leaning towards male at the moment
  • Someone who can write properly, and can make coordinated and well worded posts (I'm not looking for an English thesis essay just a decent legible post :) )

• Someone who's nice, a good laugh, and enjoyable to talk to/rp with .
  • Someone who is committed, and won't drop off the grid

I like the following fandoms, and am happy to Rp in them
- Warhammer 40k - sooo much love for this :)
- Mass Effect
- LotR
- Fallout
- Skyrim
- Anything Sci-Fi really :)
- Vampires - I'll be interested if we can think of a good story
There's DEFINETLY more but I can't think of any at the moment :/

Take a look at my Rping preferences and see if it suits yours :) I'm a pretty kinky gal whose pretty much into just about everything, so I'm sure you'll see something you like.

PM me if there are any questions or if you would like to do an rp, message me and we can sort an idea out ;)

(P.S This is only preliminary, more will be added/edited)

JHall123

Lots of changes ^.^ Added fandoms, introduction etc

Hurricane

I've got a vague idea for a Warhammer 40k thing - what about a Rogue Trader or a Heretic Inquisitor who buys/captures/enslaves a Sister of Battle as his assassin and consort?

I'm thinking lots of fun switch play, Xenos threats, Imperial intrigue etc.

Let me know if that sounds fun?

Your,

- Hurricane

Mrpanda

To be honest, I would definitely love a Mass Effect game involving Canon characters. I don't know how smutty you'd want the story to be, so we can discuss more on that later.

Would you be willing to play canon characters and if so, would you be interested in some harem play? Shepard has plenty of ladies to choose from and spend time with. :)