Nightwood Falls - Freeform Horror Based Game (Closed Until Sept!)

Started by Rel Mayer, September 26, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GypsyBook on October 06, 2014, 08:20:58 PM
Main character, victims, and maybe a monster. A lot of it on Nightmare or Hell. However, if it is sexual gore or vore then I will just let whoever I am posting with have control for those scenes. Even with main characters I don't mind them dieing for a good story.

Excellent! Well feel free to fill out a sheet and either post it here or PM it to Sindra, Strangefate, and I!

GypsyBook

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 06, 2014, 08:28:37 PM
Excellent! Well feel free to fill out a sheet and either post it here or PM it to Sindra, Strangefate, and I!
Will do. Working on sheets and reading through peoples' sheets to make sure I am not overlapping ideas already taken. So far I have solid ideas for a Knowing and Monster that don't look taken. I'll get a main made as well.

Sindra

Quote from: GypsyBook on October 06, 2014, 11:11:43 PM
Will do. Working on sheets and reading through peoples' sheets to make sure I am not overlapping ideas already taken. So far I have solid ideas for a Knowing and Monster that don't look taken. I'll get a main made as well.

Most wonderful!  We look forward to seeing them  :-)

GypsyBook

Ophelia Kovach
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Name: Ophelia Kovach

Character Type: The Knowing

Occupation: Ophelia Kovach isn't from the town, but has lived here off and on for about 6 years. She works at a local craft shop, Sandalwood and Sage, that sells odds and ends furniture, home decor, incense, alternative faith icons, tea, and assorted other goods. She helps the owner run the shop and makes cash on the side selling drugs and acquiring hard to find objects and substances. White, attractive, unassuming, alternative, and able to not look alternative when she wants to she often works as a runner or delivery girl for The Knowing when they want things smuggled into town.

Physical Description: Picture says it all though her clothing style changes a lot.

Personality: Ophelia is the excitable sort. She loves meeting new people and seeing new things. Since she was little she has always been hungry for the rare and unusual. She likes finding what makes each person special and this often means she always has something nice to say about someone. Not quick to anger those who do anger her however find she is just as good at finding a person's weakness as she is what makes them special. Ophelia has reduced some people to tears, rage, and shame over her scathing reviews of them. She says the trick to this is understanding the person as they understand themselves.

History:
    Ophelia has always been an explorer and has loved researching faiths, the occult, and local legends. During school she came through Nightwood Falls heading further out to research local legends for a paper in another town. While there she fell in love with the quint village feeling and could tell there was something...hidden there. A sixth sense for stories, or perhaps the call of the Lake, drew her back again and again through her school years. She has spent most summers working or living in the town and once school was done she started working full time at the craft store.

Before coming to Nightwood Falls, as early back as highschool, Ophelia has been involved in whatever local drug scene there was. It started when her older half-brother
    began smoking Pot and brought her along. He wouldn't let her smoke and kept her around as a kind of safety line as he tried drugs. In time he let up and she began trying things a little at a time. Though, she would never get rid of the safety line role for those around her. Today Ophelia uses her drug contacts to earn a little cash on the side and supply The Knowing when they request illegal substances.

Her introduction into The Knowing was perhaps longer than most, stretched out over several years. After repeated summer trips to the town she was able to piece together large amounts of local legend and folklore, made friendly with most people in the town, and was slowly showing on the cult's radar. They could sense within her the same darkness that drew them all to the Lake so they let her be for now though they kept close tabs on her. It helped that The Knowing had a particular piece of blackmail: Ophelia and her brother had been secret lovers for years. They tried to keep it a secret and would even date and have sex with other people to help protect the secret and have fun. However, because they often stayed at the Bed and Breakfast Isabella Chung was able to quickly discover this and was also able to keep close tabs on Ophelia.

As school finished and the lovers were able to move into the town more permanently and the Cult put them to their last test. Now living in Nightwood Ophelia thought she would be able to break local histories wide open and finally find whatever that...something that called to her was. However, she was being stone walled. Oh everyone was nice and polite just as they always had been, but no new information was forthcoming, no new connections, no new stories. It was infuriating! More so because her brother seemed to be having no trouble making friendly. He was getting invited to dinners and parties, people she was sure were connected to the town's hidden story were greeting him like an old friend and ignoring her. He told her he had no clue why and was always trying to get her with them, but Ophelia didn't believe him. She was convinced he knew the truth and was shutting her out. It was maddening! She wanted the knowledge! Not him! He didn't even care. He only moved there because she wanted to...or maybe...he did want to, maybe he wanted it all. She became convinced that her brother was going to back stab her and take everything for himself, but she wouldn't let that happen. She began getting word of some large gathering by the lake that her brother was invited to. For once she was actually invited and she was convinced that this was going to be his moment of betrayal. That night as they went to the lake she kept a hunting knife hidden in her clothing. She insisted they arrive early and were able to arrive before anyone else. Once at the lake she drew her brother and lover off into a grove of trees and they made love one last time before she drew her knife and killed him. 36 times she stabbed him and she loved every moment of it. She could feel the call of the Lake more powerful than ever and simply Knew now. As she gasped and panted triumphant, nude, and drenched in blood The Knowing came out of hiding and gathered up the corpse to throw it in the lake. Ophelia was scared at first, but Isabella was there and assured her that she was among friends.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Hunting Knife: Ophelia still has the hunting knife she killed her brother with and keeps it with her almost always.
    • Calm: She views each day as a new life and a new experience. Even in the face of danger she can keep her cool and find a way to survive.
    • Knowledge Hungry: She asks a lot of questions and remembers almost everything she sees or hears. Like how a lot of monsters don't like salt for some reason.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Emotional delay: She can keep calm because her emotions delay themselves. Once she is safe the emotions come out meaning that the girl who just out witted Asphyxiation and got everyone out alive is now balling tears into your shirt and is a wreck for a bit.
    • Knowledge Obsession: She has to know. If something gets stuck in her mind she has to pursue the question until she feels she has learned everything she needs to. She will risk herself and others to accomplish this.
    • Trust Issues: Ever since her brother's "betrayal" she has not been able to fully trust anyone often souring relationships.

Link your O&O: O&Os

Specify Ons:
    NC, mild cutting, whipping, flogging, beatings, BDSM, abuse, humiliation. She loves getting tied up and dominated and likes doing to others with a partner.
    Anal, gangbang, being forced: She just loves to do anal, NC, breath play, and being forced into doing various sexual acts.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific -
    Nothing with maggots, scat , dramatic mutilation. No Gore or vore.
    Bathroom Play- I'm okay with watersports, but everything that isn't liquid should stay away from her.

Sexuality: Bisexual/Pansexual.

Content Level: Nightmare.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes, Nightmare.

Face Claim?: Nope

Character Connections:

• 'Roxy' Roxanne Franklin: Does Roxy have her one friend yet? Is Ian Cadence that friend?
    • Isabella Chung: Ms. Chung has become Ophelia's main contact and mentor of sorts in The Knowing and Ophelia developed a kind of respect or lust based crush on Ms. Chung.
    • Courtney Jefferson: Ophelia frequents Courtney's Cafe and has worked there more than once. Ophelia loves to pester Courtney about expanding her Cafe's tea selection.
    • Prof. Willard Akeley (GM NPC): Prof. Akeley was always a good confidant when Ophelia was doing her research into local folklore. He loved to expound on his odd theories involving the occult and the town’s past history which Ophelia ate up. They still spend time together discussing theories over coffee and tea, but Ophelia politely doesn't let it get too close to the truth when she is around.
    [/li][/list][li]Josie Ng: Their first meeting was when Ophelia broke into the university's library looking for a book in archives. She had made it out with the book but Josie had seen her and was able to make chase. Ophelia had to abandon the book to escape. Ophelia was wearing a mask, but Josie recognized her. It was a minor crime so Josie let it slide. Mostly because she knew Ophelia was being watched as a recruit.
    [/li][/list]

The Weaver/Weave

Name: The Weaver/Weave

Age: When in Skin/human form he looks late teens or early twenties.

Character Type: Monster

Lair: Doesn't currently have a lair. He will need one if he wrecks his Skin.

Physical Description: The pictures say it all. Though the human form looks female it is however a male.

Personality: The Weaver only just woke up with the Mist. He is still young and inquisitive. Very quite in both forms he asks questions if able, but mostly watches people. In human form he won't attack unless attacked himself.

History: In the early stages of the mist he was able to find a pair of fair skinned and fair haired twins that had just drove into town. He captured them and tortured them in a shake in the forest. Their screams were beautiful, but he enjoyed their skin and their talk more. Words were new to him and he loved to hear them. Mostly screaming, "help," "please," "stop," "no," "more," and similar. The twins were almost identical except that they were male and female. Weaver doesn't understand the difference between genders. No he wanders with the coming and going of the mist trying to find new people to watch and maybe take their skins.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Quite: Weaver doesn't make sound when he moves making him very good at sneaking up on people.
    • Skin Weaving: Using its claws and a set of needles The Weaver can skin a person and wear their skin becoming them. His body morphs and contorts to fit into skin of almost any size. He does not gain their memories, but can sound just like them if he has heard them speak enough. When in human form he can perfectly pass as human unless he is x-rayed or gutted. No guts will come out nor will he die.
    • Dismembering doesn't work: Dismembering the Weaver will destroy his skin forcing him to find a new one before he can "be" human again. Otherwise his pieces are drawn to each other and will recombine given time.
    • First aid kit and knowledge:
    In human form the Weaver has a car first aid kit from the twins' car with his surgical needles and normal first aid supplies in it. The Weaver has an innate and in depth knowledge of how the human body works. Is he a medical experiment gone wrong?[/li]
    [/list]

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Lack of technical and social Knowledge: Outside of medical knowledge the Weaver know almost nothing about humans and the human world. Meaning he has no technical skills. He cannot drive, use a gun, a computer, or any complex devices unless they are medical in nature. As well, in human form Weave does not know proper social ques or mannerisms. He comes across as impulsive, childish, and urge-oriented.
    • No skin: The Weaver has no skin of his own and when in monster form even a slight breeze can cause great pain. He prefers to stay indoors when not wearing someone's skin.
    • Skin paranoia: The Weaver is very protective of his skin and hates even the smallest cuts or bruises. If the skin was harvested from a live victim then it will heal naturally given time however this doesn't mean much to his paranoia.
    • Keeps you alive: The Weaver needs to skin its victims alive. It can wear dead skin, but it rots too quickly forcing The Weaver to quickly gain new skin. Stronger or luckier victims may be able to escape or injure The Weaver.

Link your O&O: O&Os

Specify Ons:
    NC, mild to extreme cutting of others, beatings, and BDSM. The Weaver loves to cut, bind, and humiliate others, but hates even the tiniest damage to its own skin.
    Most anything except scat and vore.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific -
    Nothing with scat, dramatic mutilation. No Gore or vore.

Sexuality: Bisexual/Pansexual. The Weaver doesn't distinguish well between genders and can be attracted to both.

Content Level: Hell

Death? (Y/N) Yes, Hell. However no sexual gore or vore for me. If you want that I will just give you rights to post for me.

Face Claim?: Nope.

Placeholder for a main.

-----
    Name:

Character Type: Main Character

Occupation: What does your character do? Are they from out of town? Do they work in town? (If Monster: Please include where the Lair is at. Make sure that no other approved monster has claimed this lair.)

Physical Description: Short description. Anything that the picture may not say.

Personality: Describe their general mannerisms.

History: How did they end up in Nightwood Falls? What are they currently doing here? If you apply for The Knowing - this needs to be heavily focused on how they came into play.

Link your O&O: Link your O&Os

Specify Ons: Mostly anything particular you would like to encounter.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - If you enjoy Gore, but you don't want to see eyeballs popping out, say it. GM may ask you to clarify exactly what your hard OFFs are.

Sexuality: Self Explanatory. Also include nature if you wish to.

Content Level: Normal/Nightmare/Hell - Select the highest category you will participate in.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Can your character die? If you pick Monster/Knowing - then answer is automatically 'yes'. Degree of death refers to how your character may be allowed to die. Normal being quick and painless, nightmare being specific to your O&Os, and hell meaning almost up for anything (vore, extreme gore, etc.)

Face Claim?: Not necessary, but if you have a face claim list it here. [/list][/list][/list]

Norwegian One

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
    Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Torterrable

Etherealgirl

King Serperior

Quote from: Torterrable on October 07, 2014, 01:02:00 PM
    The Horror's not going to be too happy about that either :P
    True, but salt isn't going to kill the Horror unless you bury the nearly 8ft tall creature in it.  Still, salt stings and burns, so she may have enough to prevent the Horror from getting too close......or she may have just enough to piss it off :P

O/O's
    A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
    SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
    Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Aiden

Vatar wants to dunk the horror in a vat of salted water, enough to draw his blood! He needs it! And maybe some tissue samples!

GypsyBook

Quote from: Torterrable on October 07, 2014, 01:02:00 PM
    The Horror's not going to be too happy about that either :P
    Fly paper plus salt on one side of a door. Put lines of salt on them and hang them. The Horror charges through and the fly paper sticks to it keeping the salt on him.  >:) Very angry Horror.

Rel Mayer

Everyone should have been messaged about any pending character submissions at this point. If I missed you - please let me know!

Dys Astyr

Still bouncing around ideas, but I'm putting up my WIP, so you can offer suggestions while I try to catch up with whats going on.   ;D Mainly just place holding, and so that I don't accidentally step on anyone's toes/ideas/territory.

(Also sorry about posting in the OOC before I got approved! Totally an accident.  ;D Had ALL of the Nightwood threads open and got a little muddled. Been one of those days. Heh.)

Monster
    Name: The Rex

Character Type:Monster

Lair: In the mountains, away from people and monsters.

Physical Description: The Rex is an 8 arm/legged mutated animal/monster. Possibly an experiment by either the Knowing or the someone else. May show signs of this, I.E. thick scarring, stitching, etc... On all eight legs, its close to six feet tall and weighs about 700 lbs.

Personality: Somewhat feline, hunter, the Rex shows many big cat like habits, including preferring to stalk its victims from higher ground and pounce on them, avoiding being around others/lurking in the shadows and being territorial. This creature has a certain primal but limited intelligence, driven more by a type of curiosity and blood lust then anything else.

History: Leaning to some sort of man made abomination right now, exactly whose is still up in the air.

• Silent Hunter: Like most felines, the Rex is near silent when on the prowl. Stalking carefully and waiting for the most opportune moment to spring.
    • Strong: It has powerful legs and jaws, more than a match for the average human, especially if unarmed and/or unaware.
    • Cat-like Reflexes/acrobatic: It's quick, able to run quite fast over short stretches to catch prey and can easily leap close to ten feet without a running start. This aids in both attack and retreat.
    • Death From Above: The Rex tends to stick to higher ground, stalking victims unseen from the rooftops or other high places. (Will avoid venturing into areas that do not permit this, but will chase interesting prey onto open ground)
    • Apex Predator: Keen vision, hearing, and sense of smell make it almost impossible to hide from this creature.

• Territorial: Fiercely protective of its lair and kill, the Rex will turn aside from a victim to attack anything that encroaches, human/monster/otherwise, giving a chance for escape. Even if the odds are not in its favor, it will still do so.
    • Divide and Conquer: It will not attack groups (2-3 people max, and that's only if they are small/wounded/unarmed), preferring to separate the intended victim or waiting to catch someone alone. If someone the Rex is stalking joins a group it will wait until they separate again or until bored.
    • Easily Bored: Not unlike a normal cat, this creature delights in the hunt and in the struggles of its victims, often abandoning them after they die unless it needs to feed. It's very possible to play dead and trick the Rex into moving on to more interesting game. Even if a victim is still noticeably alive, it might abandon it in favor of more interesting prey. (So if someone is mostly dead, and only struggling feebly, and another person rounds the corner and screams, its going to go investigate.
    • If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It: The Rex is just a beast when you break it down, and will take damage from conventional weapons, guns, knives, blunt objects. Guns would be most effective, as you wouldn't want to be in arms reach of it. After being injured severely the creature would be forced to retreat to its lair, licking its wounds and biding its time.
    • Beastly: This beast is just that, a beast. It cannot open/unlock doors, so if you can get into a safe room, or even a bank vault/safe or something of that nature its just a matter of waiting for the creature to move on. It's possible to trick the beast either by setting up something interesting for it to investigate (Like leaving a recorded message playing with something scented with human blood) or by making it seem like there is a group of people when there is not (think Home Alone, but more realistic).

Link your O&O: Link your O&Os

Specify Ons: Lively victims
    Specify Hard Offs:Um, none, as I mention this creature is not going to be having any sexual type interactions.

Sexuality: I have no plans for this creature to have any sexual interactions.

Content Level: Normal/Nightmare/Hell - Hell

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes - Hell (Though preferably not till after a decent run in the story)

Face Claim?: Not necessary, but if you have a face claim list it here.

Main Character
    Name: Ilka Metzger

Character Type: Main Character

Physical Description: 5'8, fit and lean from her active lifestyle rather than working out. She has a sprinkling of tattoos, mainly hex signs and folk proverbs. 

Personality: Friendly enough if a little rough around the edges, though not very open with people she doesn't know. Her ingrained mannerisms put off people not local to the area, who often find themselves put in mind of horror movies with strange families living in the woods. Though less superstitious than her parents, she is still pretty prone doing things like throwing salt over her shoulder and looking for omens anytime something important happens. She tends to consider the townsfolk to be rather stuck up and too busy, and has a very low opinion of the out of towners and tourists. She puts on a smile though and pretends to speak mostly German when around folks she doesn't want to talk to. A rough and tumble type, without being overly aggressive.

History: Her father ran a small business giving scenic tours in small air craft, making a living off the tourist trade that moves through Nightwood Falls. He has since retired and left the business to her. Her family has been in the area for generations though as time goes on they have slowly dwindled down to just her and her father Till, and have a tendency to be superstitious and are known to practice Braucherei, though their own family traditions have developed over the years of relative isolation. Living a good distance from town, the family is mostly self sufficient, hunting their own food and utilizing the amenities of the town as little as possible. Most in the area consider them merely eccentric and mostly harmless.

The Metzger family is also known for their still and the fine quality shine they produce, though this is only traded with a select few people. The high proof beverage would be ideal for making Molotov cocktails later in the story.

• Experienced Hunter: She has been hunting since she was old enough to walk, and is very comfortable with weapons and proficient in the use of them.
    • Self Reliant: Raised the way she was she rarely needs to turn to others for help, as she is able to accomplish most of her goals herself. Life in her remote home has left her well able to fend for herself in most situations.
    • Folk Knowledge: Ilka is well versed in folk remedies and first aid. She won't be too much help for serious injuries, but can handle most of the small stuff.
    • That's not a knife: She tends to have several knives on her person at an given time, a large hunting knife on her belt and smaller knives stashed in various pockets.

• Superstitious: Even if logic says otherwise, she will still be inclined to do foolish things because of signs or omens.
    • Suspicious: Mistrustful of people outside her family, she isn't likely to ask for or accept help from them, even if she needs it.
    • Closed Minded: Raised in the ways of her family, Ilka doesn't put much stock in other people's explanations for things, and will often disregard things she doesn't like out of hand.
    • Reckless: A bit of a thrill chaser, she is likely to attempt dangerous things because they look fun or easy.

Link your O&O: Note on my O/Os - I am straight up both inexperienced and not exactly sure how I feel about writing explicit sex (LOL at being a awkward 12 year old at heart), bear this in mind when you come to me with ideas, but don't let it deter you. Bring on your ideas, if I like them I will try hard to make them work! Otherwise you may find them here: O_O

Specify Ons: Pretty open, you got an idea, let me know!

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - Feces and urine, its fine if someone is so scared they piss themselves, but that's about it.

Sexuality: Straight, inexperienced with only a few drunken one night stands under her belt.

Content Level: Normal/Nightmare/Hell - Hell.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes - Hell. Again, let me have a decent run with her before we kill her off yes?

Face Claim?: Antje Traue (And yes, I totally named her father after Till Lindemann, and now you will be picturing him around town.  ;D You're welcome.)
    Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Rel Mayer

Awesome, syk! Whenever you're finished with them - just PM them to Sindra, Strangefate, and I for approval! :)

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 09, 2014, 08:47:05 AM
    Awesome, syk! Whenever you're finished with them - just PM them to Sindra, Strangefate, and I for approval! :)

Can do! I'm going to try to get them finished up as quickly as I can so I don't miss out on too much.  ;D

King Serperior

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 08, 2014, 06:37:04 AM
    Everyone should have been messaged about any pending character submissions at this point. If I missed you - please let me know!
    *Peeks*

How's the verdict on the 3-for-1 Scooby Doo villains that must each die a worthy death at some point?   ::)

O/O's
    A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
    SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
    Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Sindra

Quote from: King Serperior on October 09, 2014, 11:15:38 AM
    *Peeks*

How's the verdict on the 3-for-1 Scooby Doo villains that must each die a worthy death at some point?   ::)

If someone decides they want to play the characters - we will have them approved.  While we love having some monsters that anyone can pick up and play - we'd prefer to have a full sheet submitted by the person who decides to play them before approvals/posting them in approved.

King Serperior

Quote from: Sindra on October 09, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
    If someone decides they want to play the characters - we will have them approved.  While we love having some monsters that anyone can pick up and play - we'd prefer to have a full sheet submitted by the person who decides to play them before approvals/posting them in approved.
    Ah, but they are victims, not actual monsters.  The trio are actually a group of delinquents and high-school dropouts that decided to have some fun on a spooky night while they were bored, thus donning costumes on the worst night to ever pretend to be a monster.  That said, I see your point.  I'll keep them on the backburner for now until more victims are needed.

O/O's
    A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Sindra

Quote from: King Serperior on October 09, 2014, 11:22:22 AM
    Ah, but they are victims, not actual monsters.  The trio are actually a group of delinquents and high-school dropouts that decided to have some fun on a spooky night while they were bored, thus donning costumes on the worst night to ever pretend to be a monster.  That said, I see your point.  I'll keep them on the backburner for now until more victims are needed.

Ack!  Sorry about the mislabel!  *Sindra should not post before coffee*   ;D

But, yeah, having some quick victims will probably come in handy pretty soon!  I suspect that once someone fills in the blanks, it'll be a quick thing for someone to pick up and play.  It's very kind of you to have made them for someone!  We really appreciate it!

King Serperior

No worries at all!  *Leaves a few Kingy Huggles to wipe away the sleepiness*

My plans are for the trio to die one by one in horrific deaths suitable for them individually   >:)

O/O's
    A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Dys Astyr

Ok, so I've got my characters mostly squared away, just wanting to know if Dr. Vater or the Knowing want credit for making the Rex? Right now I've just got it pegged vaguely as a man made abomination, so the credit as creator is up for grabs for whichever evil genius wants it.  ;D

Rel Mayer

Quote from: syk on October 09, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
    Ok, so I've got my characters mostly squared away, just wanting to know if Dr. Vater or the Knowing want credit for making the Rex? Right now I've just got it pegged vaguely as a man made abomination, so the credit as creator is up for grabs for whichever evil genius wants it.  ;D

Sounds great! Do you mind throwing them in a PM to Sindra, Strangefate and I?

And I would possibly talk to Aiden about Dr. Vater. :D

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 09, 2014, 05:12:27 PM
    Sounds great! Do you mind throwing them in a PM to Sindra, Strangefate and I?

And I would possibly talk to Aiden about Dr. Vater. :D

Can do, as long as its ok that I haven't hashed out 100% of the details (like who made the Rex).  ;D

Rel Mayer

Quote from: syk on October 09, 2014, 05:17:10 PM
    Can do, as long as its ok that I haven't hashed out 100% of the details (like who made the Rex).  ;D

Possibly submit fleshed out character for now? :)

Aiden

I would love to be the maker of the Rex! That is right up Vatar's Alley.

Dys Astyr