A Love Lost and Found (Azrael Annavianna and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 18, 2010, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Madison just turned 20 years old a few weeks ago. She has long curly blonde hair that she normally wears with either a headband or in a ponytail. She has gorgeous baby blue eyes and she has a very small and tiny frame. She is currently going to school about an hour away from where she grew up. It is her second semester and it is definitely a change but she realizes she is growing up. She and her ex-boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after a small incident at his fraternity. They dated for about 2 years prior to breaking up. He is from her hometown and they went to high school together. They started dating during her senior year of high school. He goes to college that is about an hour to an hour and a half away from home. They haven't said a single word to each other since their break-up. She is heartbroken after their break-up. She thought he was different than all the guys but she found out that maybe she was wrong. She thought he was the "one" but kind of still does.

She had just woken up and was on her computer with her away message up "Classes and work until 6..so text please..i guess things and people change." She had a few minutes until she had to go to class so she hopped on her e-mail to check for any new e-mails but nothing too exciting yet. Facebook she had a few friend requests, which she accepted, and some friends wrote on her wall. A few minutes later she packs up her books for class and heads out to class.

Azrael Annavianna

His brown hair was matted into his eyes as he woke.  He knocked his alarm clock off the stand near his bed and left it there.  He looked around groggily trying to discern where he was.  Then he slammed his head down into his pillow realizing he was in his apartment.  The twenty-six year old Hayden looked into his mirror that was low enough to the floor for him to see from his bed.  His eyes focused and he shook his head.  The last six months were a freaking nightmare.  "Madison...," he whispered into his pillow.  He swore to himself and got up using his muscular frame to maneuver over to the shower.

A few moments later he came out with a towel around his waist.  The only good thing in the last six months was his doctors check up for football.  He was told that he was ninety-two percent proportionally correct in regards to musculature, height, and weight.  His grades had been failing and his fraternity brothers had shunned him after he had done what they asked for six months prior.  Apparently they wanted to play a joke on his girl friend and her friends and they didn't understand when he lost her.  She didn't have a sense of humor to them, but that didn't stop them from ignoring him.  From what he got from a brother, she had been a status symbol for him.  A few of the brothers saw how beautiful she was and decided that the pledging Hayden might be a good catch.  After though, he had lost Madison, his 'brothers' began ignoring him.  He had lost his status symbol, but more importantly he had lost his heart.

He moved from the mirror to the dresser and pulled out a pair of pants.  Then he moved slowly, still not awake, to the closet and got a shirt.  He put everything on and sat down on the bed.  He combed his hair back, but wasn't planning on going to classes today.  He would hit up his job at four p.m.  He pulled out his cell phone and text to a number he hadn't touched in six months.  Sending it to her email it read, 'How are you?  Just thought I'd drop a line...'  He moved to get some breakfast and drown his sorrows in some 'Lucky Charms.'  Maybe, he thought moronically, they might work today.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Madison was on her way to her first class of the day, Human Anatomy. She was going to school to become a nurse someday. Ever since she was a little girl she always wanted to be a nurse and finally her dream was coming closer and closer. She was very depressed the past six months but she thought it was important to go to class in order to put thoughts of him out of her mind. She did not know any other way that thoughts of him would be gone. Chances are it would not work though.

As she sat down in her seat, in the back row of the class, her phone went off alerting her that she had a text message. She opened her phone and on the front it said "hay-baby". She hadn't ever changed it since they broke up. She sighed as she looked at the caller id. She hadn't talk to him in months but she thought she should at least give it a try. She loved him for so long she couldn't really ignore him. She just couldn't hate him like that because it was not like her.

She opened her phone as she read the text and she sighed but she clicked "reply" as she began to type back to him. "I've been better but life goes on..how are you?" She clicks send. This is the most non-chalant chat they have ever had. It is kind of weird for Madison to see. Their relationship had ups and downs. Her friends didn't really approve of him but she loved him more than anything in the world.

Azrael Annavianna

He was eating his Lucky Charms enjoying his day off from his business classes.  He was going to own his own business someday, but right now he didn't feel like classes.  He just wanted a day off because he couldn't get her out of his mind.  Why did he do that stupid crap?  He just stared down at his near empty breakfast bowl and decided that he needed to head to class.  He figured that he should just go and maybe she'd leave his mind and his thoughts.  He gathered up his books and calculated that he wouldn't be more than an couple hours late.  He was only going to miss one class today.  He walked out of his house and got into his Tundra.  He put the key into the ignition and heard his phone go off.  He read whom it was from and decided to look considering in his moment of weakness he sent the first text.

His name tag for her was 'Perfect.'  He hadn't changed his tag for her and figured she had almost forgotten about him.  He looked and saw her message.  He text back, 'Not bad, though I am a little late this morning.  What have you been up too?'  He thought that he could at least con a little information about what she has been up too in the last six months and what guy she is probably going out with now.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Her Human Anatomy class had just begun and as the teacher started class her mind could only go to thoughts of him. Every thought that she had was about him. She dated him for 2 years so it was extremely hard for to shut off those feelings for him. She loved him after all. She really thought that he was the one but he showed her that maybe he wasn't. She had bad relationships with guys prior to him and she wanted to be proved that all guys are not jerks but she felt like maybe they were. It wasn't a good thing at all.

A few minutes later her phone goes off again alerting her that she has a new text message. The tag said "Hay-baby". She texted him back. "Been doing the whole school and work thing. Other than that doing homework and nothing else really. Whats up with you?" She wondered if he found a new girlfriend yet. He was after all the cutest guy in the frat.

Azrael Annavianna

Speeding to his business ethics he thinks about her along the way.  She was sweet, kind, and best of all he knew that she didn't sleep around like the other girls.  She had that whole 'let's wait til marriage thing going on.'  He had never actually done 'the deed,' because he had been dating Madison since high school and never cheated on her.  A few girls had propositioned him, but he wasn't interested when Madison and him were dating and didn't feel like it after the breakup either.  He wondered what she had changed about herself since they broke up.  He hadn't seen he since that day he screwed up.  He had never even apologized to her, huh, it was that Aries pride in him.  Well he had surely messed up and was paying the proverbial 'pied piper.'  He thought about her again and the times they had laughing and walking.  They held hands and smiled the perfect 'I love you,' smiles at each other.  Now he had nothing and, "WHOAA!!"  He swerved thinking about his heart almost hitting a semi.

AAA111

Madison was in her human anatomy class taking notes and trying not to think of Hayden but it is obviously not working. Madison was entraced with Hayden since the first time they met. She was just about to start her senior year of high school when she met him. He was at a party that one of her friends wanted to go too and she tagged along for moral support. God he was so cute she told herself over and over again. She always thought he was a "player" but she couldn't resist when he asked her to dance. The rest is history and so is their relationship. She still loves him to the ends of the earth but she knows she must move in thought it is so hard.

Azrael Annavianna

His head had to be on his shoulders.  He was thinking of her a little too much.  He almost side swiped two cars, went head on with a semi, and went through a red light.  He needed to concentrate.  She was beautiful, yeah so what?  She was super smart and had been helping him with his math, so what?  She was perfect in every way, so WHAT?!!! 

He just missed another car entering the parking lot.  The first parking space he came too he pulled his truck in sideways and got out.  He locked the doors and shook his head.  He smacked himself a couple of times in the skull trying to get the girl of two years out of his head.  He wasn't a bad driver, but even he was starting to miss the prom queen of their senior year.

Madison had every thing and he missed it.  Her smile, her touch, and most of all her softly kissing lips.  A song entered into his head as he entered the campus grass of his college.  His favorite song to sing to her when he wanted to act goofy, but still tell her she was important.  The song was by Rick Springfield and was called "Jesse's Girl."  He smiled when he thought of that song.  He started to sing and dance as he walked.  He danced into college at the time his first class.  It was corny, but he didn't care.  He knew what he needed to do.

AAA111

Not having heard back from him yet she figured that the text message was another one of his pranks that he came up with to tease her. He knew how in love with him she was so maybe he was just trying to tease her once again. She was hoping that he wasn't but she had major major trust issues with guys.

Her class ended and she went to her next classes thinking constantly about him. She smacked herself in the head telling herself that she really needed to stop thinking about him. He wasn't even worth it she tried to tell herself but in the back of her head she told herself that she thought that at one time he really was worth it.

She remembered how he kissed her and that everytime he kissed her she melted. She wondered why out of the blue after not talking for 6 months he would send her a message.

Azrael Annavianna

He gave her a text in his business accounting class.  He needed to hear her voice again to get his life on track.  He had been down hill since the break up and he needed his muse.  He wasn't even interested in the frat house any longer.  He just wanted what made him happy since high school.

"Hey I want to talk to you, if your boyfriend right now doesn't mind of course..." he text her trying to sound respectful to her and her new man.  He knew in his heart that a beauty like her didn't stay single for long; they never did.  He looked at the clock every five seconds until his class ended.

After class he went to study in the library forgetting to turn his cellular phone off. 

AAA111

Her main health class just ended and her last class of the day didn't start for another hour so she decided to go to the cafeteria to get some food. She got her lunch and she sat down at a table. Her phone went off and she looked at the text giving a little laugh thinking how could I find someone else? I dated you for 2 almsot 3 years. You don't get over it that easy. She sent him a text back rather quickly.

"Hey um okay..my boyfriend doesn't mind because well um i don't have one.." She clicked send as she finished eating the rest of her lunch wondering what Hayden wanted to talk to her about.

Azrael Annavianna

Sitting in the library, he was finding it difficult to read his books.  The place was bustling with students who were quietly talking amongst themselves and he was thinking of Madison.  He was certain now that he had made a mistake and that he needed to proceed slowly to ensure that he didn't screw up the make up process.  He had to treat this almost like a business, though, affections were involved.  His cell went off with his person song that he had been listening to since he had risen for the day. Cutting Crew sounded through the library with, "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight."  He looked embarrassed as everyone looked at him.  He quickly picked up the phone and pressed the buttons to make the song cut off.  He apologized and started to read the text.

"YES!" he practically screamed with excitement as he read the text.  He looked around at the people staring at him and yelled, "She is still single!"  He had the biggest smile on his face as he grabbed his books and walked out with a sense of purpose. 

Everyone in the library shook their heads and went back to work.

(How do you feel if I try to add a little competition for my guy?  I would be the competition of course, but I didn't know how you'd feel about that and be honest with me because it's just an idea.  I just want to provide a good role play for you.) 

AAA111

(Oh yeah yeah yeah I think that is a GREAT IDEA!! Let's do it)

Madison finished her lunch and she looked at he watch realizing that it was 12:45, which meant that she has 15 minutes until her last class. She got up and put all of her books together and began to head to her last and final class of the day. She was feeling kind of blah since she had to go to work at 3 so she was so like blah. But whatever really she thought to herself.

She got to her class and sat in the back of the room. She had told him that she was single but she hadn't exactly told him that there was another guy that she had been hanging out with alot. She didn't know if it would go anywhere so she felt that he didn't need to know.

(I kind of started to slowly get him in..that ok? And Oh yeah yeah yeah I think that is a GREAT IDEA!! Let's do it)

Azrael Annavianna

David Misner, aka "Slade," sat in his next class waiting for the girl he was thinking about a lot.  Madison, the prettiest girl in school was becoming fast friends with him and he was elated.  He wanted to see her today and she was the sole reason he came into school today.  He was studying to become a doctor, but had just started earning his credits towards a degree.  He was hopeful and a hard worker.  He thought about her and wanted to see her smile today.  He decided before he came to class to buy a bouquet of roses, red ones, and give them too her when she walked in.

Hayden danced to his way to his next class and listened intently.  He still text Madison and asked, "Can we meet tonight?"  He wanted to see her again, "At the bar?"  It was more like a restaurant, however, most people went their to drink instead of eat.  Anyone could get in, but they were strict with IDs.

AAA111

Madison came into her last and final class and she sat down at her seat in the very back of the room. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she did not see "Slade" at all. She took out her notebook, highlighters, pencils, and her book and she got ready to begin her class. All she could think about as she sat there was Chris and why at all he would contact her out of the blue she was completely and utterly confused.

Madison's phone was on silent and she randomly looked at her phone to check the time and noticed that she got a text. She opened the text that was from Chris and she groaned. She texted back. "Um i guess..I work until 11 though..and I'm not 21 yet..so yeah" She clicked send as she got ready for class to begin.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden looked at the cell and shook his head at her message.  He text back that it served alcohol, but it wasn't a bar.  It was more a restaurant and he wanted to buy her dinner.  He hoped she would get that because her last message made him feel like an idiot.  "I know your not twenty-one yet," he says irritatingly at his phone, as if talking to Madison.  He was more irritated that she didn't seem like she even wanted to go.  He text her and put in it, "If you don't want to just say so...."  He didn't want to feel like he was forcing her.

David came over to her as he watched her sitting down in the back of the room.  He got up and walked to her and she didn't even seem to notice him.  He felt like a loser, but that wasn't going to deflate his confidence this morning.  He had received his horoscope that said that, "A brilliant new light would enter his life and shine the truth of future endeavors."  He was sure she was that light, "Ummm... M-Madison?"  It came as more of a question, but it got her attention with the twelve roses as well.

AAA111

Madison shrugged and sighed as she read the message she began to quickly text Hayden back. "Well what time do they serve dinner until because I'm working from 3-9..i thought it was 11 but they just changed my shift..I'd like to but I'm not sure of plans yet. I may be getting dinner with a guy friend of mine..I'll let you know though" She clicked send. As she did she hit herself in the head realizing that she probably shouldn't have told him about a guy friend.

As Slade called her named she got out of her trance and she saw the flowers and she lit up. "Oh hey David. Sorry my mind is elsewhere. What's up? Who are those flowers for?" She asked curiously. She was confused because she liked David but she was still kind of in love with Hayden. How couldn't she be? They dated for almost 3 years.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden looked at the screen and his eyes jumped out of his head.  "Guy friend?!" a panic set in.  "Who is this joker?"  He sent a text back and it read, "I thought you told me you weren't dating.  I just want to talk to you and if your going out with some one you should have just told me.  I won't bother you two...."  His anger hit the roof and he sat down.  He tossed his phone across the room and it hit a wall.  He was in the bathroom and the tile made a loud crack as the phone scuttled across the floor.  He buried his head in his hands.

David stood there and looked from behind the flowers.  His blond hair and blue eyes gave him a pretty boy look, but he wore contacts and people judged on that.  He had alabaster skin that was quite fair in a blank sense.  He worked out, but not in the sun too often.  He had a lean build, but a nice smile.  He looked at her and said, "The flowers are for you; I know you have been a little down the last few months and though I don't know why, I brought these to make you smile.  I hope I wasn't out of place and I wanted you to know that you are very beautiful."  His cheeks were red after his speech and his heart pounding, half from embarrassment and half from his crush.

AAA111

As Kristin received the panic-filled text from Hayden she sighed in frustration. Why was he acting like this? He had no hold on her but he made her feel like he did. She texted back. "I told you I wasn't dating anyone and I'm not dating anyone. It is called a guy friend for a reason. You know a guy that is my friend just hanging out. Not that I owe you anything. But I'm off at 9 if you do wanna catch a bite to eat or something?" SHe clicked send. He was too irressitble to her for her to just say no or forget about him. She just couldn't.

She smiled at him and she wanted to let him know all that has happened. "Why thank you very much. I surely do appreciate the thoughtful gesture David. Thank you for saying i'm beautiful too." She smiled. "I've been down the last few months because I broke up with my ex about 6 months ago and he wants to meet up for some dinner tonight. It's just hard getting over him. I dated him for 2 1/2 years." She shrugged.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden shakes his head at his jealous stupidity.  He texts back, "I am sorry Madison, please forgive my jealousy and I won't interfere if you are going to have dinner with your FRIEND," he wants to sound obliging and caring.  His jealous state wouldn't help him or help him get back with Madison right now.

David looks at Madison and says, "I understand, I don't want to interfere in the affairs of love.  I just wanted to brighten your day and make sure you were alright.  We have talked a little, but I haven't learned very much about you.  I don't want to seem burdening to you.  Maybe some other time we can have a bite or some coffee."  He shakes his head and turns around to go back to his desk.

AAA111

Madison sighs as she types back. "What time Hayden?" She really is unable to resist him. He is so cute and he is so genuine with her. He never ever played games with her even though everyone says he did. He was the ONLY guy that ever respected her decision to wait until she was married to have sex. That meant a lot to her.

Madison sighs. "I'm sorry David. I just don't know how I feel about him anymore. I mean he broke my heart but still deep down inside I'm still in love with him. I really wish I could push my feelings aside for him but I love him. He is in a frat and I know all those guys are jerks but he seemed different. I just don't know what to do. It's hard" She passes him a note.

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I want to be friends still..depends on what happens with him in regard to other things

-Madison.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden texts back in excitement, "Nine since your getting off at nine, no sense in waiting."  He grins and adds, "I can't wait see ya Angel!"  He jumps into his truck and starts up to go to work.  He drives down the road with a happy sense on his mind.  He was going to get his girl, his muse, and his life back.  Slowly things were looking up.

David received the note and wrote back, "I understand and friends is fine.  If you want to talk I am available twenty-four, seven.  My number is 555-4972, ok?"  He wanted to remain open, because frat boys were as dumb and cruel as any he'd ever seen.  This he knew from experience.

AAA111

She sighed as she read the last part of the message. He called her Angel when they were dating and so now she definitely knew that he was looking towards getting back together and she wasn't sure if this was going to be good or bad but she wouldn't know unless she tried it out. She texted him back. "I'll see you at 9 then. You realize this is just talking. I don't know if I could get back with you after all that you did. I lov...I mean I'll see you tonight" She clicks send almost telling him that she still loves him.

She looked back at him as she nodded and smiled as she mouthed "Thanks..I will."

Her class ended and she gathered all of her belongings and headed to work. Another 6 hours and she would be at dinner with Hayden. She sighed not knowing what tonight would entail.

Azrael Annavianna

He reads and nods his head as he texts back, "I know and we'll talk ok?"  He didn't want to give his hopes up, but he also knew that his life was crap without her.  He needed to see her and finally apologize to her.  He made it to his job and worked his shift.  Though short he knew the cash would become important in his next few month's apologies.  He thought about Madison the entire time and smiled at remembering their good times.  He worked hard for six hours and sped away from the job ready to remake and rebuild the beautiful girl he fell in love with.  This woman he adored and their life together would come back soon, he hoped.

AAA111

She works her shift at the diner. Getting some good tips here and some not so good tips here but money was money she thought to herself. Around 8:30 she decides to text him. "Am I meeting you at the bar you worked at when we are together and yeah we will talk about stuff. See you soon." She wanted to tell him that she missed him but she couldn't get herself to tell him that. She didn't want to get him off the hook so easily because it was going to talk a lot of hard work on his part to get out of the doghouse and maybe back together. He had a lot of work to do to salvage their relationship. Her parents were a litty iffy about him because of his age and the fact that he was in a frat. She shrugged.