Orc/Elf story (literate partner wanted)

Started by SinfulDesires, February 18, 2024, 09:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

The idea that I had in my head was that Elves and Orc's have been at war with one another for thousands of years. Elves' believe Orc's to be savages and mindless killing machines; incapable of love or feeling. While the Orc's believe that Elves' are frail and fragile, and take away everything that's good for themselves. Though when a common enemy threatens both of their Kingdoms, they put aside their differences and unite together to bring down the foe together. In order to do this however, they will need to unite their two people together in the only way that they know how....through marriage. The Orc Chieftain's son is to marry the Elven King's daughter.

The two have never met before, and both of them have reservations about being forced together, but they know that they have to do it in order to keep their people alive. So they go through with the marriage.

I can see the Chieftain's son as being very dominant and rough with his new bride. Thinking of her as property rather than his Elven Wife. Someone that he can use to let off some steam, and have some fun with whenever he wants. Though in time he'll come to find that she isn't some fragile little flower that can't take care of herself. I was thinking that the two of them would not see one another until they meet at the aisle. The two of them see one another and there's this spark between them that they simply can't deny. I think it would be fun to incorporate multiple characters within the story at times. I'm thinking t hat YC rewards some of his warriors by allowing them to have their way with his Elven Bride...all while he watches. And that she'll have two Elven Handmaidens that help assist MC in pleasuring her new husband. I'm also thinking that Orc women will show her the proper way to pleasure the mighty Orc. Just a few ideas I had in my head...

Thing's I'd like to include in the story would be:

Romance
Pheromones'
Addictive Cum
Size Difference
Pseudo-Rape 
large cocks
public sex
exhibitionism 
voyeurism
anal
oral
bondage
collaring
Non-Con
Dirty Talk
Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
Lactation
plot building
mind control
orgasm control
body modification
magic
toys
double-penetration
face fucking
choking
spanking
hair pulling
intimate scenes
bath scenes
outdoor scenes

Priestess to Slave:
MC is an Elven Priestess. She was chosen from birth to be the Protector of Light. Guarding her people's most beloved treasure. The Tinu -o cuil...or the Star of Life. It was what gave the Elves power and strength when they needed it most, and alerted them in times of danger. One night the guards alerted the city that they were under attack by a hoard of Orcs. They end up sacking the Elven city. Killing most of the guards and taking females hostage. They end up finding the Temple and the Star. Taking it...knowing that they would be able to sell it for a hefty price. And also within the Temple...they find her. Deciding that a virgin Elven Priestess would be worth a lot of money on the slave market. Taking her as a captive...but deciding to have a little fun with her first. Bringing her with them to a large Orc village that had different tribes. Selling her off to the highest bidder. Will she become a slave to a mighty Orc Chief? A whore in a brothel...forced to serve multiple clients? Or will fate have other ideas for her?

Captured:
MC is the daughter of a great Elf King. Their people have thrived for thousands of years, and the reason for their success is because of the alliances they have formed throughout the centuries. After hundreds of years of war with one of the great Orc Tribes...they had agreed to sign a peace treaty that would unite their races. Vowing to fight for one another and give aid when the time is needed. However...there are groups of other Orc tribes that don't wish to see this alliance happen. One being the son of a great Orc Chieftain who wanted the destruction of the Elves as well as the rival clan. He and a group of warriors end up ambushing the caravan of Elves that are on their way to deliver the treaty. Among them is the Elven Princess. She tries to stay and help her soldiers fight, but is told to flee back to the city. However...YC ends up stopping her. Seeing that she is feisty, strong willed, and a fighter decides to take her back to his tribe and use her as a hostage. A bargaining chip to get what he wants from her people. Deciding to have a bit of fun with her...only to find that she is far tougher than she appears and finds himself starting to fall for her. Will she end up escaping and getting back to her people? Or will an unexpected connection form between them?
Email: KayleeDietz101@gmail.com
Discord: AngelofDesire