Violet's Sky of Amethyst [FxA| NBxNB/M]

Started by Vi Violet, September 10, 2021, 06:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vi Violet

Hi, I'm Violet or Bunny or Violet Bunny or Vi or some mixture of those. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm writing/roleplaying for at least two weeks around eight years at this point. I very much enjoy a good story with romance and some lots of smut mixed in. Mostly write FxF or FxNB but dabble in FxM from time to time. I'm a huge sucker for romance, especially darker romances or those set against the backdrop of a darker story/setting. Friendly OOC, I like to think. Meme a lot.  Answer only with gifs sometimes. And am overall pretty boring unlike my RP~

Notes:

Time zone: I'm in the EU.
Writing Style: Third person. Past tense. Fluid with post length. Mirroring. Feel free for ask writing examples or just look up my post history.
Average reply length: ~400-1000+ words
Long-term/Short-term: Long-term if we click, duh. Aiming for medium to long-term.
Story & Smut: Context to the smut is a must for me. Only smut gets dull fast. A good story goes a long way.
Posting-Frequency: Whenever the muse hits me. What can be multiple times a day to once in a blue moon. Motivation is a fickle mistress sometimes.
Character references: Slightly preferring drawn references but don't mind real life photos. Because I find mixing the two styles rather jarring I'd prefer if we can settle one for character refs. Anime art is very hit or miss for me. Manhwa art is good on the other hand.
Grammar and Spelling: English is not my first language. No, you won't notice. I hope...
Communication: Always happy to chat.
IRL Gender: I do not care. I write with everyone. You do not have to tell me your gender when messaging me. It doesn't matter to me.
Pairings: I primarily write FxF or FxNB. But I'm trying to explore FxM and/or NBxM more. That being said, I'm pickier with FxM RPs.

What kind of characters do I usually write?
Bratty sub-leaning switches. Most of the times.

Female (sometimes NB) characters of different races and backgrounds. My characters all come with their own issues and struggles and needs and desires and so on. I like to think that I make an effort to write three dimensional characters.  I love juxtaposition and that is often reflexed in the characters I write/create. One of the tropes I enjoy is what I call 'Tiger on the streets, kitten in the sheets'. Strong, confident, powerful, woman with a soft and sometimes submissive side. There is a high likelihood that MC is somewhat of a brat. The lovable kind. Only opening up for the right person.
I mostly play human characters but I'm not opposed to most kind of humanoids (elves, orcs, vampires, asari, etc.). All depending on the story.
I also love the archetype of the femme fatale and very much enjoy playing such characters.

What I'm looking for?
Story. First and foremost I need and crave a story to the smut. I cannot emphasize enough how important context to the smut is for me.
Romance. Dating. Teasing. Cuteness. Smut. Kink. Exploring of desires. MC being utterly dominated.
I always enjoy romance set against the backdrop of darker themes.  Struggle, emotions, complications, angst, forbidden or secrets romances. All that kind of stuff.
Otherwise, check out my stories ideas and characters to get an idea of what I enjoy. Or just hit me up if you think you have an idea I'd like. I'm always open to reading ideas!
I'm generally not interested in slice-of-life focused stories.

❤️

Current Craving

A light craving for anything cyberpunk. Somewhat of a craving for something western based.

Cooperative Writing
Mostly what I'm looking for in writing partners. Coming up with ideas together. I very much enjoy coming up with character (I have too many ideas for those) but often don't get to play them or lack any a more concrete story idea. I'm very open to suggestions, settings, and themes. If you read this thread you probably get a decent idea of what I'm into. Feel free to send me a PM and say hi, tell me your own vague or not so vague idea. And we can figure something out. I love talking with others about story ideas and characters. All the little details. The smutty fun they could get into. Share inspirations (that I mostly find on Pinterest). All the good stuff.

Ideas

☆ Your/Our idea ☆
I put this one first because I very much enjoy coming up with something together. I'm very open to suggestions, settings, and themes. If you read my thread here you probably get a decent idea of what I'm into. Feel free to send me a PM and say hi, tell me your own vague or not so vague idea. And we can figure something out.

☆ Idea One ☆
The Lost Taken
Modern/Contemporary/Dark Underbelly/Urban

MC never had much in life. Dropped out of college. Disowned by her family. And now she even got fired from her dumb minimum-wage job because she was late again. MC is at the lowest point in her life. Alone, broke, vulnerable. Trying to find a job she bumps into an old friend. Someone that makes her an offer that sounds too good to be true...

Note: I'm trying a simpler setup here, leaving it relatively vague on purpose. This can go pretty dark or more light. I'm open to any direction here.

☆ Idea Two ☆
The Mob Boss
Modern/Contemporary/Crime
One character would be an law enforcement/police agent that, after a recent fuck up, is send to go undercover with one of the most notorious crime families in the city. Rumors tell of someone new as the head of the organization but the police is unable to find out who but they rumor has it that they enjoy a certain type of woman. Luckily for the police, the rookie with the recent fuck up is said type! So she is send in to go undercover, to gather information. The new boss would be the other character in this story.

☆ Idea Three ☆
The Agent
Modern/Future/cyberpunk
MC would be an agent of some mysterious "OGA" (Other Government Agency) or private organization. After a failed job she needs to gets from A to B. Not just form A to B. She needs to vanish. Her time is running out.
YC could be all sorts of things. One idea is that she needs a pilot to get her form A to B. A taxi driver. While she doesn't trust YC, she needs them to survive and find out what happened.

☆ Idea Four ☆
The Doll and the Handmaid
Modern/Sci-fi/Cyberpunk.
The idea revolves around an organization that 'recruits', trains, and employs assassin/spies/mercenaries. All of them being women. Think Hitman (game series) and/or Black Widow (Marvel).
These women get hired to do all sorts of jobs. Corporate espionage, assassinations, sabotage, etc.
Most of the girls are picked out of orphanages and so on. No trail leading back to their real life. No names. And so on.
The plot would start with one of those girls (age ~21) finishing her formal training and being assigned to an older, seasoned, experienced, veteran of the organization. A so called Handmaid. So she can gain experience and be further trained in a specific field. That's how the organization operates. How it trains their rookies (called a Doll) to become full fledged assassins. Something those teams stick together for the long-run but most of the times it is a temporary arrangement. Any kind of romance is forbidden but it is an open secret that it happens often enough.

☆ Idea Five ☆
The Cop
Modern or cyberpunk setting. Cyberpunk being preferred
Inspired by my love for the Noir genre. A trouble cop/detective. She has trauma from her childhood. Rebellious and often clashes with her superiors. A bit of a tomboy. Drinks, picks fights when drunk, gambles, uses drugs. Freaky in bed. Personal relationships never work out for plenty of reasons. Bad at love. Jealousy. Sex addiction/bad relationship with sex (I swear I didn't just add this for the smut). Often using sex to get what she wants. Mommy/Daddy issues Etc. While she isn't a dirty cop per se, she isn't the cleanest either. Often bending the rules if not breaking them out right. At the start of the story she would be in bad spot. Going throught the motions. She has something of a fucked-up relationship with a Corpo bitch (NPC to the story). Feel free to ask about the starter I wrote for this...

☆ Idea Six ☆
The Outsider
Western/New Frontier/Weird West
This doesn't have to be 100% historical accurate. A young woman in her early twenties. Half-native American half-European white. Never knew her father and her mother got murdered. Life was always rough in the new frontier but after the death of her mother by the hands of [insert evil villain here] it only got worse. So far in fact that she ended up working as prostitute in some saloon in some town (could be a mining town, oil, a more civilized one etc. There are possibility for world building here!) as the 'exotic one'. She would have some experiences in using traditional weapons and the likes as her mother taught her the way before dying/being murdered. Now she is stuck in this terrible place with a lust for revenge and freedom.

☆ Idea Seven ☆
Star-crossed Rivals
Fantasy
YC and MC are bound in an eternal war. Hatred and conflict spanning generations. Reason long lost. Elven kingdom versus Elven kingdom. Times changed, powers shifted, seasons came and went. But nothing really changed between the two, the hatred still burning as bright as all those millenniums before. "But sometimes love feels just like hate" After all this time MC was the only constant in YC life and vice versa. Over time hate changed to something else, love? Maybe. A burning desire to make the woman that tormented her for so long truly hers. Now she finally found something to end this all but for MC it isn't dead that is coming but life. Not hate but twisted love.

Details

It would be a typical fantasy world. Green lush forests there, dark mountains here, snow-covered tops, vast deserts. Whatever we want. There would be the typical fantasy races. Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, etc. I also would like to add some other race in some capacity but I'm not sure who and in what way. I was thinking something along the lines of the Qunari. Maybe as islanders. Not sure yet. Most importantly for this, elves. At least two factions of elves. I'll just name them Dark Elves and High Elves for now. One of us would play a DE and one a HE. In this setting, the two factions would hate each other, not sure about the reason yet, and fight for at least a few hundred years at this point. They are pretty much in stalemate, neither side willing to commit fully to end things. The other races mostly keep out of this squabble for their own reasons.

High and Dark elves would be the two big elven Kingdoms/Empires.

Each of our characters would be a high-ranking member of their respective factions. And both would have a personal hatred for the other, fighting and knowing each other for a few centuries before the start of the story. It's personal for them, maybe they don't even care about the war anymore, just about killing besting the other. This drive is also impairing their judgment, they make bad/reckless calls just to get a chance, etc. Over the years in one or both characters, something changed. People died, borders change, culture changes, and so on. But this fight between the two, this 'hate' was their only constant in life, for better or worst. Or how I quoted "But sometimes love feels just like hate".

That's so the basic idea I have at the moment. I probably will come up with a bit more to the other factions over time.

The starting point of the story would be the two of them meeting, either on the battlefield, in camp, alone in the forest ready to kill each other. Anything. But instead of killing them, one forces the other into a partnership. I don't want there to be any kind of slave play or capturing trope.

My idea for the High Elf was that she was somewhat of a mirror to the Dark Elf. Proud, powerful, somewhat cruel, domineering bitch, power-hungry in the sense that she wants to win for her people. But she too is somewhat disillusioned after years and years of war and conflict with no end or winner in sight. But still, she is loyal, maybe to a fault, fighting for her people. Not even knowing why she is fighting anymore. Weary from seeing her comrades die over and over again and nothing changes in the minds of her leaders. Any of her concerns getting dismissive as soon as they travel higher up the ladder of command but still, she keeps on fighting. Fueled by pride and hate.
Or something along those lines.

I like to imagine the Dark Elf's feelings towards her High Elf rival changing over time. I had something like this in mind:

Cheesy monologue
"I hate this bitch and want her dead" - "I'm gonna use her for now and kill her late" - "She is kind of cute. Maybe she is useful for something" "I kinda like this little slut" - "Fuck! I think I love that bitch" - "I want that bitch, no, this woman to be mine. Forever!" - "I want this woman to be my wife (and the bearer of my child)" - "This woman will be my Queen when I reign over the Empire of Elves!"

As you can see my idea would be their dynamic slowly changing from a forced partnership to true love between the two. Maybe a bit toxic but hey I do like toxic relationships (in RP).

Note: Heavily inspired by some smut picture of sylvanas & Tyrande from WoW. But I don't want to play the canon characters or be restricted by the lore of the WoW universe (I did enough RP on WoW in my life). So I slightly adapted the idea to my own generic fantasy setting, details about the world can be talked about. I'm always up for cooperate world building. I'd love someone playing the dominate part. In this case with the smut leaning more towards the very kinky. But I would love it to end as a D/s romance with MC being YC's pet. That's one way to end an eternal war, isn't it? I could even see going past that and see how their relationship influences their separate kingdoms/factions.

Kinks & Themes

Addiction/Vices ♥ Angst ♥ Attachment/Commitment Issues ♥ Codependency ♥ Disabilities ♥ Emotional Trauma ♥ Forbidden Romances ♥ Fully Realized Characters ♥ Hate Fucks ♥ Hot & Cold ♥ Hurt/Comfort ♥ Juxtaposition ♥ Love Hate Relationships ♥ Mommy/Daddy Issues ♥ Opposites Attract ♥ Possessiveness/Jealousy ♥ Power Dynamics ♥ Second Chances ♥ Sharing Pain ♥ Societal pressure ♥ Struggle ♥ Taboos ♥ Toxic Relationships ♥ Trauma ♥ Unhealthy Relationships ♥ Weaknesses

Pairings
Settings
Fandoms
Any x Any (I'm not that picky with pairings)
Cop x Criminal
Forbidden/Complicated love
Mentor x Student
Rich x Poor
Rivals/Enemies to lovers ❤️
Cyberpunk
Dark Underbellies
Dystopia
Endless Space
High Tech, Low Life
Megacity
New Frontiers
Other Planets
Secret Worlds
Time periods 1850s-2020s+
Cyberpunk 2077
Star Wars (The Old Republic)
World of Warcraft (Pre-BfA)

Fin~
Availability: Maybe
O&Os | A&As | RP Ideas | Search | Artsy

Vi Violet

Older/more ideas can be found here.

Vi Violet

One-Shot ideas

Name: The Meeting

Content: Extreme, FxFx?

Scenario:
YC is an up-and-coming expert in their field. One day she gets an invention from one of the higher-ups at one of the big three companies in the city. Nobody declines such an invitation. As you enter her spacious office, you're surprised to not only find two women in the room. One is the one you were excepting. The older Corpo dressed in business chic. The other is a younger woman dressed in a typical street style with tattoos and an asymmetric haircut.

The idea is that YC and the merc are both "invited" to join the Copro for a meeting. The Corpo wants to talk to YC about a business opportunity, YC is good at something and the Corp needs YC to do something to advance her own career. So where does the MC come in? She would basically be there to be humiliated. Not only did she fuck up some job but the Corp likes to use her to demonstrate power. Show how she can get away with things. Do things deprived things while talking serious business.

Note: Okay, this is maybe a weird one. A few weeks ago while thinking about one of my Cyberpunk based plays I got the idea for this scene in between three characters. One merc, one corpo, and one x. I always wanted to have a scene with my character being not much more than a toy to be played with, a little trophy to show of humiliation, while other people talk and go on with their business. Now, this would mean I'd play two characters. So why don't I just write some solo story? While I was thinking about doing just that. I would love to see someone else playing the third character and how they would react. Would they join in? Be disgusted? Intrigued? Would they ask about what is going on or just ignore it and focus on the business side of things? And what comes after the meeting? The Corpo will send both kick them out the door at the same time. Will YC see an opportunity for themselves? Do they take pity? etc etc.

Setting: Cyberpunk

Requirements: Be opened minded to a pretty smutty start, I guess? Play a Female or Futa character

Other info: My O/Os are in my signature. Nothing is a must but a lot is on the table. I won't go into details here but I have some ideas.

Name: The Virus

Content: EX? FxM&M or FxM&NB or FxNBxNB

Scenario: Rumors of a mysterious virus make the rounds. What is even weirder is the supposed effect of the virus. Apparently, it makes people weirdly horny and sex-crazy. The effect is different for different people. Three superheroes/cops are sent to investigate a local occurrence. I think it is pretty obvious where this is going...

Note: Okay, this is probably my least creative idea ever, even by my standards. This is really just a straight-up smut idea. Mostly to play out one of my RP fantasies of one of MCs having a threeway. Is this idea good? Probably not. Long-term possibilities? Pretty low. At least I think so. At first I had the idea with superheroes/villains (My first idea being the female character being Wonderwoman or HarleyQuinn) in mind, there are a few fun combos I could think of. After a while, I considered even more fandoms it could work with. I'm normally not one for fandoms but would make an exception for this seeing it is aimed to be a smutty one-shot.

Setting: Contemporary/Sci-Fi, Superhero fandom? Any fandom? Other

Requirements: Willing to play two characters. Yes, I know. But I don't know how else to get this done. I was thinking about opening this up to be a three-player deal, I'm still open to the idea, but I never had good experiences with three people RPs.

Other info: My O/Os are in my signature. Nothing is a must.

Vi Violet

Changelog:

September 30, 2021 Current cravings added. Other ideas added. Changelog added.

September 10, 2021 Thread started.

Vi Violet

Changelog:

October 23, 2021 - Removed old ideas.

Added One-shot ideas. "The Meeting" and "The Virus"

Added new Stories/prompts. "The Lost", "American Weirdo", and "Sports Rivals."

Vi Violet

Changelog:

July 17, 2023 - Total revamp of the first and second post. First update in... nearly two years.

Vi Violet

Vi Violet