Angsty Confused Dom Male Needed [BON][NC-H] and could go to [EX].

Started by Haibane, June 26, 2008, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Yep, that's right, I'm looking for a guy with very unusual and distinct roleplaying skills. He needs to be dominant (and I mean DOMINANT - no messing) and to have a good supply of ideas on how to get a girl to sexually humiliate herself in repeated unusual ways in public. But I don't just want that, any dom can do that if he's a real dom. No, this dom needs to be able to show doubts and confusion and demonstrate a genuine distaste for the unethical things he's doing to the freedom of an innocent individual. He needs a healthy and loudly complaining conscience and he needs to be able to struggle with compassion, he needs doubts and to be at war with them. He needs a sense of humour too.

But ultimately he needs a dark side that is stronger than these forces of good, and which continuously drives him on past his fears and doubts and that small voice on his shoulder to go on to commit worse and worse abuses and indignities and degradations on an innocent woman.

This game is [BON][NC-H] and could go to [EX]. It's your ordinary mind control game in which a TV hypnotist finds himself with a gorgeous young lady at his beck and call, responding with obscene behaviour at his every command.

Except... and here's the twist... he doesn't know it; he can't control it and he doesn't know why. And at times he doesn't even want to do this. She's his to command, but he doesn't even know what those commands are.

This is a mind control exploitation and domination game with a difference. If you can play a dom who goes through a long phase of inner (and outer) conflict with the ethics of what it is he's doing, who struggles with his conscience and lusts and who wants a really unusual game where a pretty girl will be one minute begging to have sex with him or begging him to kill her and he can't control her moods.... then drop me a PM and I'll give you the background to what I have an inkling might just be a mind-control game that you'll remember for a loooong time.

I want a player who can really write and fluidly express emotions and thoughts, such that their personality pours off the screen at me. I want thoughts written in italics and first person, I want a struggling man to come alive in this game. I want anger and tears in equal measure. I don't want a couple of hundred words per post (unless its a barked order) and I don't want mis-spellings and weird confused tenses such as I seem to encounter quite a lot. I want to see writing in the FIRST person PAST tense, consistently reaching out to ensnare my heart and even pull at my heartstrings. There will be scope for humour here too, a person who can wring a laugh out of an unexpected situation will enjoy this.

I've put this request in the player(s) wanted section since, at some point during the story, other parties will be the object of this weird girl's (uncontrollable) desires and I'll want people to play cameos and walk-on parts as single males, single females or couples (or maybe even larger groups?) for periods ranging from ten minutes game time / a dozen posts up to an overnight session / lots and lots of posts, depending on how your character(s) interacts with this girl (who, incidentally will be played by me).

Interested? PM me.

Thank you! ^_^

Haibane

I now have a player for this. Thank you to everyone who responded.