Arkham Asylum & Doctor Who Games

Started by Villain, November 04, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Hello there! I'm looking for people to play in these games. If you're unapproved or approved it doesn't matter to me. All are welcome!

Arkham Quake
"Surviving in this hell hole...its crazy"

For a long time the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane has housed Gotham Cities most notorious super criminals. Many view the Asylum and its inmates as a lost cause, for its residents frequently escape and rarely show any sign of change. It is often remarked that very few would miss the horrid building and its homicidal residents if it simply vanished without a trace.

One day, the world is attacked by an alien threat which demands the full attention of the Justice League and various super heroes. One of the first places to be hit during the invasion, is Gotham City.

The city quickly turns to a war zone, leaving the Batman family with their hands full as they fight against the alien invaders and during the fierce battle Gotham is hit by one of the aliens super weapons, which causes a violent earthquake to ripple throughout the city.

The damage is extensive, particularly to Arkham Asylum which collapses in on itself as its foundations sink into the ground causing the staff and the crazed inmates of the asylum to become trapped under layers of debris.

At first it seems like a godsend to the criminals as they are released from their cells to run wild, but some of the inmates begin to realise that if they do not escape Arkham quickly then they will die.

Now thrust into a life or death situation, Gotham's deadliest must now work together to escape. Alliances must be formed, madness must be fought, trust must be put in the untrustworthy and mercy must be shown to those who can help them escape.

This game involves you taking on the role of a Super Villain from Arkham Asylum and working together with the another inmate to escape. The story will revolve around the uneasy relationships between the characters and how they must rely on each other to overcome obstacles and fight against other inmates who block their path and battle against their own psychological issues.

Here are just a few rules about the game:

• Arkham Asylum Characters only: No original characters, no super villains from other parts of the DC Universe and no super heroes.
  • Play true to the character: If you're playing Two Face, have him make important decisions with his fabled coin. If you are playing Poison Ivy, make her show more interest in plant life than human life. Their warped priorities and personality traits will be what makes this a lot of fun when they are put in particular situations.
  • No Joker: Off limits due to being important to later parts of the game.

Doctor Who
”Hello Human, quick update, I’m the Doctor, your planet is in peril and aliens are invading. But don’t worry, with my help you stand a good chance of getting out of this relatively unscathed... probably.”

Weird things are happening in this quaint little town. A month ago a funfair arrived in the night and now they won’t leave. Everyone talks about the shows, but they can’t actually describe what they’ve seen. And then there’s the missing people...

No one seems o want to talk about it until a weirdo starts asking uncomfortable questions. This weirdo is The Doctor, the last of an alien race known as the Time Lords, and he's here with a new face and a head full of jumbled memories, but he's not going to let a few small things like amnesia stop him from saving everyone from horrifying monsters.
But it couldn't hurt to have an assistant by his side to stop him from doing something extraordinarily silly.

For this game I'm looking for someone to play his new assistant, who can be male or female and of course there can be more than one. The Doctor I play is usually an original one, but I do enjoy playing canon Doctors if you have a preference.

If anyone wants to play let me know and if you've got questions then feel free to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Remiel

I'd be interested in the Arkham Quake idea, particularly playing Scarecrow.

Villain

Interesting! I’ll give you a PM and we’ll have a chat  ;D

Update we might run Arkham Quake as a group game. If anyone else is interested let me know.

Hungarianscavanger

The uncrowned Prince

The Arkham Asylum game has my interest, and I'd like to join!
I'd be playing The Penguin.
Prince

Kinghex

For the Arkham game, I'd be willing to offer a Riddler. Good luck gaining interest!

loganknight

I am a HUGE comic book fan who LOVED all of the Arkham Games. I would be willing to play just about any villain. Quite a few ideas come to mind. I am still not approved but would love to start a story with you.

GeekGirl88

I'd love to try your Doctor who game! I am rewatching through season nine right now, I think! I can play with either your OC or Doctors 9-12. I know there's a new Doctor but I haven't gotten that far so don't spoil it for me please!

"Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go"
- "Teeth" by 2 Seconds of Summer