Seeking a Certain Partner[Or Partners!]; Details Inside. [EX]

Started by DarkCassandra, October 12, 2010, 02:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCassandra

I've got a handful of very great, wonderful, awesome people that I plan on continuing to enjoy here at Elliquiy! But, there's one...archetype, one mind missing.

We all have a dark side, though some choose to hide it, and others forget it. Personally? I've embraced it! I didn't choose the name "DarkCassandra" for nothing, afterall.

Alright, down to business. Those who are faint of heart, easily disgusted or otherwise repulsed by anything considered 'Extreme' should probably not apply. I'm looking for a player out there that has a mind similar to mine, only...dominant. Or, is able and willing to write dominant roles for the right person. I am that way, but I much prefer to be out of control; in other words, the one not wearing the pants of this relationship. I don't care what your gender is in the real world, but I DO care for what you'd write as here. It's very...generic to have a man be the psychotic 'bad ass', the guy that doesn't care what happens to the victims of his desires, his urges.

But a woman similar to that? Aside from any sexual attraction to her body, that personality is just...There's something about it I love, and although I'd probably hate it in the real world, this isn't it. This is where our minds can do just about anything they want! Anyway, not necessarily a cold-hearted, ruthless killer either, but. I think you're getting the picture.

Creative is always nice. If you can spark my imagination though, and aren't afraid to get a flurry of PM's about it whenever the ideas come to me, that works as well. ;) I warn you, though, sometimes there's a lot of them!

Need to be able to write. You need to be able to convey whatever is on your mind into words, so it flows like a movie or a good book. That is very important to me, and can easily make or break any RP situation/scenario.

When it comes to kink and fetish...I want depravity. I don't care if it's cruel, twisted, amoral; I want your ideas. Believe me when I say this: You will have a hard time finding a more open person when it comes to this sort of thing, so please don't worry about that. If I don't like something, I'll just tell you. Get it out of the way. Then we move on.

Anyway...Rambling-ish now. Does this sound like you? Give me a PM, and let's chat.
Posting this in the Group forum because if I find enough interest parties, a real story may come of it!
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

DarkCassandra

Clarifying; I'm not looking for something entirely based around sex. In fact, sex/orgasm itself should be a minimal part rather than the main focus.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!