News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

That sounds much exciting
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

How'd you gain respect?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Kazuume

when's dinner I'm starving!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Whatever you desire sweetheart!

Harley Quinn

I desire hunger satiation. (Is satiation even a word? lol)  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

lonlyazn

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

C:) The Warden is back.

lonlyazn

The Warden Just Left  ^-^

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

adroitgrayman

Sybl

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

lonlyazn

adroitgrayman

Tamhansen

why wouldn't they then?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Sybl

Spreads New Year Cheer.

lonlyazn

Let's Cuddle New year!

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories