I'm not a monster! F looking for M or F

Started by Malgriff, June 12, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

This can either be set in a fantasy/medieval sort of style or in a more modern setting but it wont effect the story much either way except for perhaps the language used.

I'm thinking along the lines of a female, in her 20's pretty normal by most standards other than a small case of lycanthropy. It could be common, very common and frowned upon or rare and completely ostracizing. Her family are terrified of her and perhaps have sent her off on her own? The people don't talk to her or get to near, the people at work are suspicious about her frequent days off every month. Rumors can be very very hurtful.

Since she is a werewolf she'll probably need a way to make herself safe, one could be a 'handler' a specially trained doctor/officer/animal control type person, keeping her locked up during her transformations or taking her to a protected woodland with other lycanthropes. The other could be a more feral or at least roguish wolf, likely an alpha or soon to be alpha. The way real wolves work as a large family unit is fascinating and very appealing to one who has been abandoned by her own.

Things I'd like to cover during the duration of the rp (in no particular order)

1/ coping with abandonment and resentment
2/ dealing with prejudice and ignorance
3/ Moral dilemmas, (hurting/killing someone or something and what to do about it?
4/ The struggle of personal relationships, conflict with working/doctor-patient relationship
5/ Being introduced to the 'ferals' of the woods
6/ Painful transformations
7/ secrets (How she got bitten, how the others got bitten, conspiracy from governments)
8/ fighting base instincts and failing/succeeding
9/ Bridge building/burning with family and friends
10/ Character building* Most important.

I love some good smut when it's appropriate but first and foremost has to be the story. Just like irl jumping right into it leads to a ten second self satisfaction but a bloody long bout of 'what the heck did I do that for?' Anyone can build a mud(smut) hut I'd rather build something glorious and real. I try to manage 1-4 paragraphs sometimes more if I can, each about 5 sentences each, I understand sometimes a quick reply is all that's needed but I don't want pages of one liners. I'm no fanatic about spelling and grammar but I do wish to remind you there is a spell check.

If you are doing a long-ish post break up the paragraphs a bit to make for easy reading. Also please pm me if you're interested, if I like two of you I'll add both into the conversations so no one's left out.