Kaeru U. [NC-Ex, Many Transformations Catering to a Wide Range of Tastes]

Started by Nazora, July 12, 2008, 07:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

I need people who are interested in playing this game. It just suddenly died. I need all types of characters to move this plot along. The plot revolves around the headmistress's experiments with her power to transform people and the reality around them and her plot for eventual world domination. For right now, I really a player who is willing to get the power and take control of one my characters. I also need other people who are willing to be meat for the experiments of Nazora and her proteges. Please register a character and join my game.  :-[ :'(

Basic outline from the OOC.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14040.0

Kaeru University

Layout: The game will be starting with one IC thread and a character registration thread, one more will be added later depending on the popularity of the game. This general area where your character is located should be listed at the top of your post, and should be related to one of the area's in the threads list of location; Ex: Mary's Dorm, Prof Oak's English lit class.

1. The University Campus: Will describe the school building, Sports Complex, administration offices, and the dormitories of the school as well as the grounds and walks.

2. The small town of Transmogri, Oregon; in which the Kaeru University is located. A place for the students to work part time jobs, shop, and play.

Basic Plot: A school game where the characters will interact as normal people with no powers for the most part, with an occasional twist. The Headmistress of Kaeru University is conducting an experiment of sorts, and occasionally will give one student or another the power to manipulate the reality of other living things and their garments. Thus, students are given the power to completely control another person, most often on the condition that the other person knows nothing about what is happening.

School Uniforms: A mandatory provision of the school is acceptance of the schools uniform policy. They are a cotton/polyester blend of a drab gray, white and yellow color scheme.

Female uniforms are of a sailor outfit consisting of a white a white blouse with a dark gray collar that contains a golden orange tinted line. A ribbon of the same color dangles to the waist, coming to a point. A gray pleated skirt, gray leather loafers, and white ankle length socks complete the ensemble. The summer version has elbow length sleeves and a knee length skirt while the winter version has full sleeves and an ankle length skirt.

Males are expected to wear plain dark gray dull suited uniforms of a military style with matching shoes and even matching socks. The uniform does not have a seasonal version.   
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Ramster

Hey Nazora, let's turn this into the scene of our college amulet shapeshifting roleplay! What do you think?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Le RandomBloke

I make good meat. *nods* *Reads*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Nazora

Ramster: Create a character and visit the principal's office for your amulet.

Random: Also create a character and see the principles office, you'll be on a different time line. You can have the principal change you, a n NPC, or another character. let me know what kind of changes you like.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Ramster

*Clicks heels together and salutes* Yes ma'am.
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Nazora

Okay, I would really like some more active players, but I will provide NPC's and other characters to keep my small active roster entertained. I'm also considering making a locker room thread people can join without a profile?

I'd like someone who would be willing to write with Random as a friend or a male who will pursue him. He should get to interact with other players playing other students.

Ramster: Where are you?

If there is anyone interested in joining please let me know!

If there is anyone interested in becoming active again please do! I want people, lots of people.

You can be meat or the butcher, to use a metaphor. And I designed the game to be able to work people in and out as needed.

PLEASE JOIN!

or becoming active again in the game please come back.
All about what I like!

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Nazora

Okay, I really, really, really need more players, an even mix of dominant and submissive would be nice. I will continue to NPC but characters need other characters to make the setting more real.

I need people who are willing to take total control of others and those who are willing to be controlled, as I was hoping for a game with many players. and significant fodder for all types of transformations
All about what I like!

HorusRe

I'll join as whatever would makes things flow a little better.  Seeing as how my RP here is rather limited at the moment I'd even be willing to RP two or three charries, meat or mayhem, don't really matter to me.  I've played and enjoyed characters that were not slated to do more than help advance a plot past a particular point.

Just drop me a pm and I'll cook up a character or two.

torawashi

I had RL kick me in the face before I could really get going in the original incarnation. Would you be willing to let me come back? I'd prefer to use the same character, but I can make a new one as well. Vastly prefer controlee to controller. :)

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Tad

I'd be willing to play as either role.  Let me know if you're still looking.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

AshleyMA

Hi- this is my first post on this site.  I usually roleplay in aol.  I would be very interested in playing the part of an unwilling victim of forced transformation.  I'm really not sure how or where this is done.  If you would like me to join please drop me a line with some instructions.
Sincerely; Ashley
Email removed

Nephili

I know I'm a bit late to this, not sure how I missed this thread before now  :-\... but if you still have room for a student/victim, I would absolutely love to join!