News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F/M demon rp Please join

Started by Tink, September 19, 2009, 12:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

two demon clans have been at war for years. In spite of it all two demons from opposite sides fall in love. They meet every full moon in a secret cave. Ideas of running away together have been formed and brought up every so often but not seriously planned out yet. Till the unthinkable happends. Dawn (My character) finds out shes pregnant. A few months pass and the two of them find it hard to meet one another as the war grows worse than ever thought off. Dawn has yet to tell her love of their approaching child and whispers start to grow as she does her best to hide it from her own clan.

NOTE: Dosnt have to be demon. Could be vampire or werewolf.

OK I wanted this to start like they haven't been able to see each other in 3 or so months and go on from there. Any takers?

Need someone to play a male, can be what ever kind of demon they want.
Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.

Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

I would be interested, but I seriously doubt I would be able to post more than once a week.  I am assuming that qualifies as 'slow posts'.  I would not want to waste your time.

Good luck!

Tink

If your post where long I think I could bare it.

Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

We can give it a try.  If my posts do not meet your expectations, just give the word.  I will drop out.  No explanations needed.  No hard feelings.

Fair enough?

Tink

Fair enough, Ill send you the link when ever I get the thread made :)

Ons and Offs

Tink

Also do you want this to be demons, vampires or werewolfs. Or a mix?

Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

I would prefer this to be demons.  I could do vampires or werewolves if you had a strong preference for one of those.  If we do demons, do you have a specific idea on what the demons are like?  Do the different clans have different abilities?

MasterMischief

Impressive opening.  I admit, I am feeling a bit inadequate. 

MasterMischief

I have linked to the role playing thread in my Ons/Offs.  If you would rather I not, please let me know and I shall remove it.

Tink

For me demons are allot like humans but very beautiful and with some animal characteristics, kinda immortal, and have the ability to change. Example. Dog demon may have a tail, fangs, ears *Or just pointed ears* as well she shifting form of a giant wolf thing or something.

I personally wanted to be a bat demon. My character would have fangs, pointed ears and wings that can go in and out of her back at her own will. No shifting form though. Basically she can pass for human.

Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

I apologize for not posting sooner.  It seems every time I get on E I get interrupted.

Tink

Ons and Offs