News:

Main Menu

Lyrical

Started by Torterrable, January 28, 2014, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torterrable

A game that had some success on another site.

Basically, I will start by posting a lyric line. You will continue the song by posting another lyric, from a poem, a different song, even the same song if you must. It would be great if there were some kind of connection between lines and their predecessors, but to a certain extent.

Example:
"We will, we will rock you! Buddy you're a..."
"...wave in the ocean! I am a rock not just another grain of sand. I wanna be the one..."
"...to make you feel that way. I want to be the one to set you free! Do you think about me..."

And so on.

My beginning? An old favorite song:

"In the spring, we made a boat, out of feathers out of bone. We set fire to our homes, walking barefoot in the snow. Distant rhythm of the drums, as we..."

-Your Bones, Of Monsters and Men

Shewolf

...cannot take the hours for granted while in pursuit of our beliefs. I will keep on marching forward, I will never close my eyes,
my devotion and your glory fade every time you're..."

Stream of Passion - Now Or Never

Ryo242

...feeling kinda worried, and your face is made of frowns.  I'll work your heart and do my best, to turn that sad frown upside down.  Cuz I love to make you...

Smile Smile Smile, Pinkie Pie
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

AryanaAeterna

...feel me somehow.  You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't want to go home right now...

Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

Shewolf

....You're on your own now, we won't save you. Your rescue sequence is too...

Army of me - Björk