Into The Woods: Fairy Tales Gone Wrong (OPEN)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 31, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

That fine, Ill just have Mary as a pothead growing her own grass. ^^ If Goldie wants to settle on an exchange of goods with her Im okay with that.

Norsegod1839

Just remember! There is always a thief for hire willing to steal ANYTHING he is paid to steal!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 03, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Just remember! There is always a thief for hire willing to steal ANYTHING he is paid to steal!
Very true lol

Quote from: Chasseybaby on January 03, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
That fine, Ill just have Mary as a pothead growing her own grass. ^^ If Goldie wants to settle on an exchange of goods with her Im okay with that.
That sounds good to me ^.^

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Wicked Emi

Kuroneko

Sorry, I would up spending more time away from home, catching up on a few work things than I expected. By the time I got home and gave the alpaca all his meds I was exhausted. I hope to get my sheets done today. I apologize for the delay.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 03, 2018, 03:05:57 PM
Sorry, I would up spending more time away from home, catching up on a few work things than I expected. By the time I got home and gave the alpaca all his meds I was exhausted. I hope to get my sheets done today. I apologize for the delay.
No worries!
Rl>online

bubby

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 03, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Looking forward to seeing them!

Also, PM sent off to you Emi

Norsegod1839

Bubby make sure to let me know what you were thinking about with my Aladdin guy!

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 03, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
Bubby make sure to let me know what you were thinking about with my Aladdin guy!

Once things get rolling officially I will.  :-)

Norsegod1839

Wicked Emi

Oh! So people know. I'm planning on getting the ic up by the 7th. I will be getting the ooc up probably tonight

Gateman

Once me and Nymphy get Red and the wolf sorted, I'll post mine

Gateman

Though, all this talk of an evil snow white suddenly made me think of an old song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Nymphadora on January 02, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Here is my Red Riding Hood for review!

Name: Robin Sawyer
Nickname: Ruby or Red
Sexuality: Unknowingly Bisexual

~*~

Height: 5'4
Weight: 132lbs
Notable body features: Light freckles over her cheeks and nose as well as shoulders and a little right over her cleavage. A handful of burn scars on her forearms and hands from reaching into the hot ovens of the bakery. Wide hips with a narrow waist, accented by the snug apron she tended to wear nearly constantly.

~*~

Personality: For the most part Robin is soft-spoken and respectful. Raised by her single mother, she is a hard worker with mild OCD tendencies. She needs things neat and organized or she tends to feel a bit anxious. On the other hand, she can swing into a sudden fury when provoked. Apparently, it comes from her father's redheaded side, according to her mother. When enraged her voice rises to shrill and simmering down is difficult. Still, she doesn't curse at all even when enraged.

+ Polite
+ Hardworking
+ Respectful

+/- A bit Obsessive
+/- Curious

- Mood Swings
- A little clumsy
- Sometimes Impulsive (Both in actions and speech)

~*~

Biography: Robin never knew her father, only what her mother told her. As far as she knows, he is dead, having wandered off into the forest and attacked. Whenever the young woman manifests some trait or behaves in a way in which her rather strict mother disapproves, she tells her daughter she's just like her 'stupid' father.

• Her red hair is like her father's
  • Her temper is like her father's
  • Her clumsiness is like her father
  • Doesn't listen like her father
  • Reckless like her father

And so on. It was the easiest way for the elder Ms. Sawyer to keep her daughter in line and safe within her over-protective bubble. It was obvious from a young age for Robin that her mother did not miss her 'dead' husband and being told she was behaving like someone her mother disliked so much cowed Red easily. It kept the girl close to home and the little bakery her mother ran. The surrounding forest was a terror to her because of the stories her mother told. Beasts and thieves and once she was older, rapists and murderers filled the trees.

But, Robin was curious. In time, too curious for her own good. She did venture away from home even as a small girl. At first small steps then deeper into the trees, tying small red ribbons along her path to find her way home. It was how she originally met the wolf. Not that she was aware he was a wolf at the time. He appeared before her on the path one day when she'd been particularly beaten down by her mother. Robin felt she could trust him, he seemed just as lonely and innocent as she was. Robin had finally found a friend.

Her secret visits to see him in the forest continued in her teen years. His friendship special and important to her. She never suspected there was anything even remotely dark within him until the day she truly saw what he was.

Ruby skipped lightly into the clearing only to find it was not just her friend waiting for her. Three bigger boys surrounded him. The taunts were cruel and they shoved him between them. In a burst of outrage, Ruby ran forward, yelling and pushing her way past the bullies to her friend. It only made things worse. Now they mocked that he needed a girl to look after him and began to tease and threaten Robin as well. But, it was when the leader of this little trio advanced threateningly on Robin, pushing her back to press her against a tree that she saw a whole new side to her best friend. Some great form seemed to erupt out of him.

The scene in the small clearing was soon dark with blood. The carnage shocking to her delicate mind. The boys were soon on the ground, their bodies practically shredded. There in the centre was her dear friend. He was a beast, bloody shreds of flesh and cloth dangled from his hands. His arms were slick with the red fluid to his elbows and it was splattered over his face and neck. The horror on her face was plain to see. Disgust and terror plain on her face. She had fled, never looking back and did not return to the forest thereafter. She never told her mother.

As Robin grew up, she remained closer than ever to her mother, cowed and bullied in her own way by the domineering over-protection. It was only as her mother grew ill that she realised she needed to venture out. In her heart, Red knew her mother was dying. The bakery had been her life as much as Robin's. It was more than just her livelihood, it was a dream she had lived. Despite the sometimes abusive nature of her mother, Robin wanted to help her legacy live on. The small village would never sustain the bakery. Times had changed and people moved on to bigger and more modern places. It was time for Robin to do the same.

She would take samples to The Woods and try to expand their business.

Additional Images
Well.....I just noticed this V.V
I'm SOOOOO sorry!!!
APPROVED!!

Kuroneko

Okie dokie, posting Puss first. I'm still tweaking the Cheshire Cat ;-)

Name: Puss in Boots
Nickname: Puss, El Gato, The Feline Hitman
Played By: Kuroneko
Age: In human form, he appears to be in his late 30’s. As a cat, who can tell?
Sexuality: Heterosexual, romantic, dynamic and playful.
Faceclaim: Rodrigo Santoro

~*~

Height: 6’ 2” in human form. In cat form, the size of a bobcat.
Weight: 165 in human form. In cat form, 30 pounds.
Notable body features: Tall, dark and handsome with a beard and moustache, lithe and well-muscled. In human form Puss has a few scars scattered here and there, including one across the right side of his face and another on his right ear. As a cat, these scars remain; his right ear is noticeably notched.

~*~

Personality: Loquacious and charming, Puss is as devious as he is handsome. He's proven himself completely loyal to Snow White on numerous occasions, and is happy to do her dirty work as long as he remains in her good graces.

+ Loyal: Puss is absolutely loyal to the Queen and would never betray her, on his prodigious honor.
+ Cunning: Sly and astute, Puss rarely misses details and is crafty and calculating when it comes to making plans or solving problems.
+ Determined: Puss will go to great lengths to make sure a job is done and done right.

+/- Lecherous/Amorous: Puss is a terrible flirt, and can’t help it. He likes the ladies.
+/- Flamboyant: Puss does everything with a certain amount of flair, from his stylish manner of dress to the way he fights and everything in between.
+/- Humorous: Puss has a lively sense of humor.

- Egotistical: Puss has an enormous ego. He believes that he’s the absolute best at what he does.
- Overconfident: Being so sure he’s the best can make Puss overconfident in his abilities.
- Ruthless: Puss is willing to do anything for Snow, no matter how vicious.

~*~

Biography: I’d like to tell you my story, mi amigo. Do you have time to listen? Good. Because it is a most excellent story, if I do say so myself. You see, I wasn’t always this way, what you see before you now - a cat in a man’s body, and a most handsome one at that. Oh no. For a very long time, I was quite the opposite, you see; a man in a cat’s body. We cats are magical creatures, there’s no doubt about it. Nine lives and all that. But I never let the family I lived with know anything about that. That is, until the old man died. This man, a miller, had three sons and they divided what little their father had. The eldest took the mill; the middle son, the donkey. The thing left for the youngest, was me. Puss! You’d think he’d be grateful to have such a magnificent gato as myself! Instead, he complained to his brothers that they could do well by themselves by combining their shares, but once he had eaten his cat – EATEN, I tell you! – and made a muff from his skin – my beautiful skin, mi amigo! – then he would die of starvation. Well, I couldn’t just sit there and hold my tongue, could I?

So, I took it upon myself to speak to this rude pendejo, revealing my powers, and I told him not to worry. Did he not see my incredible prowess as a mouser for his father? If he made me a pair of boots and a bag, I would keep him in food. Thankfully, he remembered, and once he gave me these things, I set about putting my plan in motion. I am prodigious hunter, mi amigo, and the sun hadn’t grown past noon before I’d caught a brace of hares in my bag. What did I do? I took them straight to the King, of course, with my master’s compliments, the Lord of Carabas. What? It was as good a title as any, no? The King was grateful, and told me to send my master his thanks.

Next, I caught a brace of partridges, and once again I took them to the King, in my master’s name. Once again, the King received them with great pleasure, praising my lord. My plan was working. So, I kept this up for many months, until my lord’s name was well known to His Majesty.  Then one day, when I was certain that the King would be driving along a nearby road with his daughter, the most beautiful princess in all the world – oh yes mi amigo, the most! - I told my lord to come with me if he wanted his lot in life to change. All he needed to do was bathe in the river where I show you to. Leave the rest to me, your most loyal gato. And this, he did.

Then, as the King’s carriage came up the road near where my lord was bathing, I ran towards the carriage and cried out, “Thieves! Bandits! They are trying to drown my lord Lord of Carabas!” Well, my acting was so convincing that the King immediately sent his guards to help my lord. Hi Majesty even gave him some of his own clothing! Well, my master looked so handsome in the King’s garb that his daughter, the most beautiful of senoritas, fell instantly in love with him! No, I don’t know why. I mean, I was standing right there and even as a cat, I’m a hundred times more handsome than he was. But you’re distracting me …

Well, I ran ahead of the carriage, and I used my powers of *ehem* persuasion to ensure that the King was convinced by workers in the fields they passed that all the land around them belonged to the Lord of Carabas. Then I ran on to a castle, own by the richest ogre the land had ever seen. Now, as a magical creature myself I had made it my business to know about other magical creatures around me, so I knew a thing or two about this particular ogre. I said to him, “I heard that you’re able to transform yourself into the largest of animals.” The ogre said it was true, so I asked him to prove it. In the blink of an eye, he turned himself into a lion. I assured him that I was indeed most frightened and impressed. “I’ve also heard,” I said, “That you can turn yourself into the smallest of creatures.” The ogre said it was also true, and promptly turned himself into a mouse to prove it. 

Well, before the ogre could twitch even one minuscule whisker I leapt upon him and gobbled him up. Yes, all in one bite! But little did I realize that eating a magical ogre with the power to transform himself at will would have a few … side effects. As I headed for the door, intent on greeting the King and telling him that the castle belonged to my lord I found myself … changing. Before I knew it, I was as you see me now, the most handsome of men. Yes, I swear it’s true! But what about my beautiful gato self? I stood there for a moment, concentrating as hard as I could, and found myself back in my gorgeous fur once more. I spent a few more moments practicing … and then another plan formed in my mind.

Well, of course I ran away with the princess. We spent many happy weeks together. She was the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, after all. That is, until I met Snow White. Have you seen that woman’s ass? How could I refuse to help her in her rise to power? What? Oh, yes … my master, and the King.

Tell me, mi amigo, what do you think of these boots and gloves?

Extraneous Information: With the ability to change forms between a cat and a man, Puss makes an excellent infiltrator for Snow, which helps him as one of her most trusted enforcers. Having nine lives helps too.

Additional Images

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

SithLordOfSnark

Since I'm playing mostly against Alice, would her player mind giving me some face suggestions for Mad Hatter?
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

bubby

Quote from: Gateman on January 03, 2018, 08:04:48 PM
Though, all this talk of an evil snow white suddenly made me think of an old song

GATEMAN YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND CUZ YOU'RE FROM OREGON AND YOU KNOW RAMMSTEIN!!!! YAS!!

Heedlessx

Hi there, hope im not too late.
The three pigs (corrupt cops) seem like a lot of fun as the three porkers abuse their power.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 03, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
Well.....I just noticed this V.V
I'm SOOOOO sorry!!!
APPROVED!!

No worries at all and YAY!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Gateman

Quote from: bubby on January 04, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

GATEMAN YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND CUZ YOU'RE FROM OREGON AND YOU KNOW RAMMSTEIN!!!! YAS!!

Of course, gotta love that Neue Deutsche Härte. Till's growl is just so...yum. Also gotta love a frontman who's willing to damn near hospitalize himself to put on a good show. Moving to Oregon was easily one of the best ideas I've had. Gotta say, kinda miss the food down south. Especially fresh beignets from Cafe du Monde...

Gateman

Wolfman
full wolf

Name: Kaleb
Nickname: Wolf, Animal
Sexuality: mostly straight

~*~

Height: 7 ft even
Weight: 260
Notable body features: numerous scars across his body, jacobs ladder piercing

~*~

Personality

Kaleb is a complex individual. He can be very compassionate and caring one minute, but turn into a nightmare of a person should you cross him. Those who earn his trust can expect to have it for a lifetime, and there is next to nothing that he won't do for them. Due to an incident in his youth, however, he is slow to trust anyone these days, opting to instead see - and treat - others as pawns reduced to a simple ratio of usefulness vs annoyance.

+ Loyal
+ strong willed
+ Assertive
+ compassionate

+/- insightful
+/- careful
+/- cunning

- often cruel and callous
- large capacity for violence
- spiteful

~*~

Abilities
Kaleb is something akin to a werewolf. He possesses abilities of both his lycan and human sides, surpassing both with ease. Incredible strength, speed, and endurance, as well as heightened senses, make him a walking natural disaster when he wants to be.

Being of a dual nature, he possesses three forms he can freely shift between. His most common form is the human appearance he takes to blend in. Should he need more than his human form can offer, however, he can shapeshift into a form similar to the classic werewolf, enhancing everything beyond its normal limits. Should his bestial nature take over completely, he'll become a full wolf until he can regain his composure.

Weaknesses
While not susceptible to silver, Kaleb's inhuman nature does offer equally, possibly more, disadvantageous restrictions. He can regenerate rather quickly, but he's not immortal; too much damage will eventually kill him. And while he can heal from most wounds, proper care needs to be taken to ensure proper healing. A broken leg will still heal, but may heal crooked if not set in a splint before it begins to regrow. The act of shifting brings with it immense pain, as muscle tears and bone splinters and morphs. If he is not careful, the strain could leave him weaker than before. Additionally, heightened senses require a lot of concentration and effort to keep from driving him insane. He took up smoking, for instance, to dampen his sense of smell and taste to a manageable level, and filtering out the constant stream of background noise that humans seem to easily ignore. Finally, as mentioned before, turning into his wolf form is often involuntary, and while in that form, he loses the higher brain function that his humanity provides.

Biography
It's hard to get an accurate and honest history of Kaleb, including a last name, because he's been very careful to separate himself from the self that existed before he came to The woods. What's known is mostly from him, told in scraps and likely exaggerated to make him more fearsome than he actually is. Some of the more fantastical stories include:

• He tore a man's arm off, and then beat him with it because he looked at kaleb funny.
  • He once ate a woman's heart out in front of her husband because he owed Snow money.
  • A trio of bullies in his youth were eviscerated because they were about to hurt the one person he called a friend. Supposedly, they never found the bodies.
  • Claims he's the one person that Snow White actually fears and respects.

There's a standing order from Snow that no one investigate further, lest they become another story to add to his reputation. Some suggest that it isn't a matter of their safety so much as hers. After all, who benefits from having an enforcer that seems larger than life more than the person who hires him. Regardless, it is wise not to get on the bad side of someone who seems to have history and business with all the biggest names in The Woods.

There's a name he often speaks of when he's drank enough for his breath to become flammable: Red. He will sometimes mention that she was the only woman he ever loved. Rarely, he'll recount that he should've never let her see the monster lurking behind the mask, or that he should've shown her before she got attached and spared them both. It's best to avoid him if he starts talking about it.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Gateman on January 04, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
Wolfman
full wolf

~*~

~*~

Personality

Kaleb is a complex individual. He can be very compassionate and caring one minute, but turn into a nightmare of a person should you cross him. Those who earn his trust can expect to have it for a lifetime, and there is next to nothing that he won't do for them. Due to an incident in his youth, however, he is slow to trust anyone these days, opting to instead see - and treat - others as pawns reduced to a simple ratio of usefulness vs annoyance.

+ Loyal
+ strong willed
+ Assertive
+ compassionate

+/- insightful
+/- careful
+/- cunning

- spiteful

~*~

Abilities
Kaleb is something akin to a werewolf. He possesses abilities of both his lycan and human sides, surpassing both with ease. Incredible strength, speed, and endurance, as well as heightened senses, make him a walking natural disaster when he wants to be.

Being of a dual nature, he possesses three forms he can freely shift between. His most common form is the human appearance he takes to blend in. Should he need more than his human form can offer, however, he can shapeshift into a form similar to the classic werewolf, enhancing everything beyond its normal limits. Should his bestial nature take over completely, he'll become a full wolf until he can regain his composure.

Weaknesses
While not susceptible to silver, Kaleb's inhuman nature does offer equally, possibly more, disadvantageous restrictions. He can regenerate rather quickly, but he's not immortal; too much damage will eventually kill him. And while he can heal from most wounds, proper care needs to be taken to ensure proper healing. A broken leg will still heal, but may heal crooked if not set in a splint before it begins to regrow. The act of shifting brings with it immense pain, as muscle tears and bone splinters and morphs. If he is not careful, the strain could leave him weaker than before. Additionally, heightened senses require a lot of concentration and effort to keep from driving him insane. He took up smoking, for instance, to dampen his sense of smell and taste to a manageable level, and filtering out the constant stream of background noise that humans seem to easily ignore. Finally, as mentioned before, turning into his wolf form is often involuntary, and while in that form, he loses the higher brain function that his humanity provides.

Biography
It's hard to get an accurate and honest history of Kaleb, including a last name, because he's been very careful to separate himself from the self that existed before he came to The woods. What's known is mostly from him, told in scraps and likely exaggerated to make him more fearsome than he actually is. Some of the more fantastical stories include:

• He tore a man's arm off, and then beat him with it because he looked at kaleb funny.
  • He once ate a woman's heart out in front of her husband because he owed Snow money.
  • A trio of bullies in his youth were eviscerated because they were about to hurt the one person he called a friend. Supposedly, they never found the bodies.

There's a standing order from Snow that no one investigate further, lest they become another story to add to his reputation. Some suggest that it isn't a matter of their safety so much as hers. After all, who benefits from having an enforcer that seems larger than life more than the person who hires him. Regardless, it is wise not to get on the bad side of someone who seems to have history and business with all the biggest names in The Woods.

There's a name he often speaks of when he's drank enough for his breath to become flammable: Red. He will sometimes mention that she was the only woman he ever loved. Rarely, he'll recount that he should've never let her see the monster lurking behind the mask, or that he should've shown her before she got attached and spared them both. It's best to avoid him if he starts talking about it.

I could go on ...
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

bubby

Quote from: Gateman on January 04, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wolfman
full wolf

~*~

~*~

Personality

+ Loyal
+ strong willed
+ Assertive
+ compassionate

+/- insightful
+/- careful
+/- cunning

- spiteful

~*~

Abilities

Weaknesses

Biography

Looks like we needs to have a chat about Snow and Big Bad!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: bubby on January 04, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
Looks like we needs to have a chat about Snow and Big Bad!
Yeah, I already talked to him about that. He put snow white instead of goldilocks because he is a genius :p