Catgirl + Male turned Female looking for a M One Night Stand. (F+F lf M)

Started by Eislynn, January 25, 2014, 02:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eislynn

Thanks for your interest. This plot is now Taken

Hi there, thanks for reading.

This may be an odd one, but I'm hoping we get a nibble. I am currently one half of a long running one-on-one game with ReijiTabibito, and we are looking for someone to play the third member of a threesome for a one night stand. This probably isn't a recurring character, and won't have much story development, but what it WILL be is some good, smutty fun for a single scene.

When I say long running, I mean it. We don't expect you to read the whole thing since your part would be just one scene, but the link is here if you want to:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189328.0

The Short Version:

In the future, mankind figured out how to alter DNA to the point that now we have Catgirls. A few generations ago, the cat people got tired of pure humans giving them shit, and moved to the space colonies. Since then they've discovered it's big business to train volunteers to become essentially sex slaves on earth. Mia is one such slave, but while most humans still treat the slaves like dirt, her owner, Brendan, now Brandi, gives her more freedom than most. Her owner, has recently decided to experiment a bit, and has had himself turned temporarily into a girl. As a girl he wants to try new things, and sex with a man is one of those things.

So basically your part will start when the two of us run into you at a bar or club, and decide to invite you home for one night of fun and games.

The Short Short Version:

You meet a gorgeous Catgirl and her hot Boy-turned-Girl owner in a bar and go home with them for a threesome.

Please respond to this thread if interested, or send a PM to Myself and ReijiTabibito.

Vanetias

Interested in the idea, though, would the boy-turned-girl retain his genetalia? Also, as a side note, no offense, but I don't to Yaoi.

Eislynn

Vanetias, thanks for your interest. We've already got several responses, but we will keep you in mind if the others lose interest.

Still to answer the question, the trans-gender member of this threesome would be entirely female and will have no male physical aspects during the encounter.

Vanetias