When A Wolf Finds His Kitty (F lf M)

Started by wolventears, April 24, 2016, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

They were both on the run. Both from responsibilities to their people. Her from her pride and the mating to bring hers and the Sabertooth Pride together and him, from the responsibility of becoming Alpha of his dying father's pack.

She didn't want to mate with that overbearing and egotistical lion and he didn't want to lead anyone, much less a whole pack, regardless of the alpha in him.

So they run. In their travels, they both come to the little town of Arrow's Fall, smack in between their territories. She is in the small bar in the center of town, trying to figure out what to do next when he walks in.

Two things happen. Her fur figuratively bristles do to a canine being so close and the other, after her lion gets over that difference, settles and begins to purr.

In this story, there is something at work here and even though they are of different species, something had pulled them together in a way no one thought was possible.

How could a wolf be her destined mate? But damn if he wasn't sexy as hell with his black as pitch hair and his green eyes, very much unlike any lion she had ever known.

I need a someone to play the wolf to my lioness. Details can be discussed before starting and as we go. Check my Os & Os in my sig first please, then PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

Or, if a female likes the idea and would like to play the lioness, if not opposed, I can play the male wolf as well.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile