Truth or Dare? Lesbian Edition (closed)

Started by Hercinia, July 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Hi  XD

The basics first, so you don't read a crap full of writing only to find out the game won't fit your tastes.

A bunch of girls, could all be gay from the start, could just be friends. They all go on a trip, skiing or something, they end up staying up late on the first night and are soon playing truth or dare, but the game escalates quickly and soon clothes are scattered across the floor and legs are in the air, not to mention the smell of sweat and sex wafting out in all directions. 

I'd like to include extreme kinks in this game, though the specific kinks can be worked out in this thread as we accumulate our merry cast of morons. The only kinks that I can say will definitely not be showing up are; gore/mutilation and death.

I would prefer for all the writers to be female, but we can invite other genders along if everyone is cool with that (I am). As for numbers, let's say 4-6 and we can add more if we want to later?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to contribute as much as they like to the game and the set up process. We can change everything if needed... apart from the Truth or Dare stuff... that's staying  >:(  Grrrr!

Planning to keep this game freeform unless anyone knows a really simple system that would work for this format of game.

I'm sure I've missed plenty, so slap my face and tell me what I've missed out if you think of anything. *Cheesy grin*

OOC Thread!

ElvenKitten

Hercinia

Aww, thanks sweetie. Should I mark you down as interested?

DukeJohn

This sounds a little interesting, if you do decide to have male writers of course.

yesiroleplay

What a great idea!
Color me interested, if not interesting.

Hercinia

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 08:43:44 PM
What a great idea!
Color me interested, if not interesting.

Fantastic.

Quote from: DukeJohn on July 20, 2013, 08:32:38 PM
This sounds a little interesting, if you do decide to have male writers of course.

If we do, I'll PM you.

ElvenKitten

Hercinia

Hercinia

Also, feel free to start making up character sheets. I'll get to mine soon. :P

Hercinia

Quote from: Jayna on July 20, 2013, 08:57:43 PM
You know I am in love ;)

Yay! That makes 3, maybe 4. I'll wait for another and then see if everyone wants to go with that, or add another.

yesiroleplay

I'm thinking the girls should be just that - young women on some sort of holiday or vacation trip.  Maybe a Spring Break thing?  College age seems appropriate, or maybe a group of college friends that gets together after graduation.  Also, a mix of gay, bi, undecided, and hetro girls that have to have their arms figuratively twisted to participate in the game.

Hercinia

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
I'm thinking the girls should be just that - young women on some sort of holiday or vacation trip.  Maybe a Spring Break thing?  College age seems appropriate, or maybe a group of college friends that gets together after graduation.  Also, a mix of gay, bi, undecided, and hetro girls that have to have their arms figuratively twisted to participate in the game.

You're making a lot of sense to me :)

I'll vote for that, especially the mix of sexual orientation among the girls.

Yukina

Hercinia

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 20, 2013, 09:24:43 PM
I'm interested if male writers end up being allowed.

Thanks Yugishogun, I'll let you know if they do.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Hercinia

Well then, at this point I'm gonna ask the girls to speak up. Do we want male writers playing female characters?

Hercinia

Name: Erika 'Riki' Kaas

Height: 5"9

Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Notable physical characteristics: nipple bars (piercings)

Personality: Creative, artistic, musical, dancer, the many hobbies of Riki Kaas. Not especially intelligent, but smart enough so satisfy her own ever-growing ego. Despite being a dancer, she's a rock/metal fan and a sports fan, though her knowledge of sports is mainly who has the nicest ass. Riki is currently studying History and philosophy minor, but her true passion will always be singing, whether people accept her voice or not, she loves it that crazy bitc....

Turn ons: Anal, humiliation, degradation, bondage light-heavy, orgasm control/denial, feet, force, pain, multiple penetration, toys, sexual piercings, submission, ( though she doesn't know it yet.

Turn offs: Scat, mutilation,

(Alterations possible soon)

whtbitch4u2own

Interesting. Count me in if you are still accepting :)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Hercinia

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on July 21, 2013, 09:41:47 AM
Interesting. Count me in if you are still accepting :)

You seem pretty much ideal for this, welcome to the cast.

whtbitch4u2own

Thank you. I will post my CS soon.

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 20, 2013, 09:15:48 PM

Just a suggestion: I like her idea of girls (college friends) getting together few years after graduation. This way they can be busy in their life...whether they are married or just in a relationship that's not going anywhere. So some will be trying this for the first time or some have tried before and in exploration phase   etc.... I don't know if this makes any sense....
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Chrystal

Hmmmm....

Room for one more?

It's a funny thing but I've always thought that playing truth or dare online was a bit strange: You can tell whatever truths you like and no-one is going to know if you are lying... But this idea, playing a group of friends who are playing ToD face to face works much better!

As for allowing male players in (assuming you say I can join - if not then please disregard my opinion... lol). I have no problem with allowing males to play, however I ash that my offs be respected and that no-one dares my character to do something subby with a character played by a guy. I don't mind doing sexy things with them but if something is being done to my character i would like the player to be female please?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

I like the idea of them being either at college, or shortly after. Perhaps the vacation could be them all having one last big hurrah before they split up to go their separate ways? We can decide as a group, I might put up a poll with all the options so that we can vote in our own time.

As for male writers, we have 5-6 female writers signed-up or interested already, so we might not need the boys.

Rachubka

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!