News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Latest Cravings - seeking creative female

Started by Batsose, May 13, 2015, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Best Friends Dad
A young woman is invited to go with her friend on a family vacation.  On the vacation she becomes immediately attracted to her friends Dad and notice his marriage is not great.  They develop a secret affair, but how long can they keep it a secret on the vacation and beyond.  I am open to how this goes.

Moonshiner and the Young alcoholic
Setting is a small rural town in the mountains.  An older man who makes moonshine in his basement is very eccentric and keeps to himself.  A young woman who recently moved in next door is a party girl.  She sees him each day come from the woods with a big box and go into his cellar.  She begins to suspect that he might be making booze.  One evening she sneak into the cellar and steals some of the liquor.  She really likes and tries to go back but this time he catches her.  She confesses she has been stealing from him and then he makes her an offer to take the bottle but he wants to cop a feel.  A relationship of mutual need erupts wherein she offers him more and more sexual favors to continue the flow of  alcohol.  A strange relationship begins to develop between the two.  I am open to how this goes, but I was thinking their relationship begins to catch the small towns attention where rumors begin to fly.

In DiscussionThe Priest
A young married woman comes to priest to seek his help.  She is having strong sexual desire that she can’t control and fears her marriage may be in danger if she acts on these desires and wants his help.  He offers to let her volunteer with him to help with her obsessive thoughts, but her continued provocative talk turn him.  He eventually catches her masturbating, but he no longer can hold back his own desire and he allows her to perform sexual gratification with him.  The priest justifies his actions by holding his full desire back and believing his actions however depraved are preventing her from more provocative behavior and in hopes he can save her marriage and her soul, but their sessions grow more and more depraved.  I am open to how this goes.

Please PM with ideas if interested.

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs