Looking for a D&D5 Modern Urban Arcana game.

Started by Soveliss, June 23, 2019, 11:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello everyone!

So, well I've wanted for a long time to play some Urban Arcana game. It's a fun idea to play an elven priestess, lost in the modern world with only her armor and weapons, and having to learn how the modern world works. Unfortunately, D20 Modern was a broken game. But never fear, there's a fan homebrew for D&D 5th edition that allows one to play in the Modern world.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Byx44op3KqQ2flhIV1pKSzRIbFBtbjk4T0xOTlNzVi0yTEpRREV4ZnZCNjJWd25GOFR5VW8

So yeah, I"d like to play Dedicated Hero/Acolyte with the Religious background, and join have a team of modern adventurers, starting by fighting some small fry like goblin street gangs, and maybe ending up fighting something big. Mind Flayer crime boss big.

So, anyone willing to GM suck an adventure?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.