The Story of Bob

Started by Remiel, December 07, 2015, 03:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

The premise behind this game is simple.  I will post a shitty, hand-drawn MS Paint picture, as well as a short narrative.  You will then tell me what you want to happen next.  Be as weird, as wonderful, as stream-of-consciousness bizarre as you want.   I will then pick the best suggestion and continue the story.    At some point, if this takes off, I may break out my tablet.  No promises, though.

The Story of Bob

This is Bob.  Bob is perfectly ordinary.  There is nothing special whatsoever about him in any way.   He leads a perfectly milquetoast life.  Every day he gets up in the morning, puts on a suit and tie, and gets in his perfectly ordinary car.  He drives to a perfectly ordinary building, where he puts in his forty hours a week at his perfectly ordinary job.  Then he goes home to his perfectly ordinary wife and his perfectly ordinary two and a half kids.

Bob should be happy.   But he isn't.   What should Bob do now?

Ash

One day during lunch break he realized he had left his lunch at home, Bob never forgot his lunch. Sighing to himself Bob decided he'd have to go out and buy lunch somewhere and bring it back to the office. The choices overwhelmed Bob, this went against his everyday routine and it made him nervous. Walking through the food court area he couldn't bring himself to decide what to eat, should he have chinese, pizza, mexican... Panicking he decided he'd just walk through the next door he came across and the decision would be made for him.

Sweat started to form on his upper lip and temples and his hands were shaking as he walked up and opened the door, entering without a second glance. Standing there for a moment in the doorway he looked around in shock at the business he had just entered, it wasn't anothing he had ever seen. Before him stood people cosplaying as ponies..cute, colorful, super adorable ponies of all shapes and sizes?

Bob couldn't help but to start laughing at the sight before him in the pizza shop. The sign on the door said it was the monthly My Little Pony meet and greet. Suddenly he stopped stunned, he was smiling and laughing for the first time in years!

Uh, I got carried away. Sorry.  >_<

Remiel

Quote from: Ashasaurusrex on December 07, 2015, 04:55:25 PM
Walking through the food court area he couldn't bring himself to decide what to eat, should he have chinese, pizza, mexican... Panicking he decided he'd just walk through the next door he came across and the decision would be made for him.

Sweat started to form on his upper lip and temples and his hands were shaking as he walked up and opened the door, entering without a second glance. Standing there for a moment in the doorway he looked around in shock at the business he had just entered, it wasn't anothing he had ever seen. Before him stood people cosplaying as ponies..cute, colorful, super adorable ponies of all shapes and sizes?

One day, on his lunchbreak, Bob decided to go to the local shopping mall.  No matter how bad things got, no matter how depressed his perfectly ordinary life made him, he could always take comfort in the fact that, at the very least, he didn't have to wear a Hot Dog on a Stick uniform.

Making his usual circuit of the food court, Bob couldn't decide what kind of lunch he was in the mood for.  Pizza? No.  Mongolian barbecue? No.  Italian subs? No.

Just then, he thought he saw a sign that said "Brownies" above a store he had never entered before.  "Ah, just the thing," Bob thought.  "A brownie sure would make my day."

He entered the store. But, to his dawning horror, it wasn't a brownie store at all!  No, it was a "Brony" store!

Garishly pink and purple ponies assaulted his sight from every side.  His feeble mind couldn't fathom the sort of perverse, macabre rituals in which the quadrupeds were currently engaged.

"Clop clop?" asked one of the abominations.  "Clop clop?"

My, this story certainly turned dark in a hurry.  Perhaps someone will save Bob from this morass of moral decrepitude?

Ash

Omg, that is the best!  XD
Oh, how I love Pinkie Pie!