Wanna come play with me? [MUL], [UN]

Started by Xanapanda, November 18, 2009, 08:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanapanda

Sailor Moon (open):  Ok I want to try my hands on a Sailor Moon rp. I don't remember much of the Sailor Moon Supers season, but the rest I can remember a lot better after not seeing it for a long time. I am open for any sort of rp plot. It can be either straight or gay pairings. Or a bit of both.

Kingdom Hearts (open): I am mainly looking for someone who rps Xaldin. I want a Xigbar/Xaldin thread to go on. It can either take place within the series or be an Alternate Universe with them. Any other pairings are welcomed, but that's my OTP. XD

X-men (open): I am mainly familiar with the animated show, Evolution and Wolverine and the X-men. Not so much the whole comic universe other than with Deadpool. The main pairings I will do are: Remy/Rogue, Logan/Sabretooth, Deadpool/Anyone, Daken/Anyone, Lance/Pietro, Kitty/Lance, Remy/Logan, Logan/Anyone, and Sabretooh/Anyone. If a pairing isn't listed that you'd like to do I'm willing to compromise on it. But with Logan. Sabretooth, Deadpool and Daken I do expect to see some blood play going on.

Ben 10: Alien Force (open): I've always wanted to do a Ben 10 rp. Unfortunately I haven't kept up with the second and third season. I wouldn't mind doing a Ben/Kevin plot or a Kevin/Gwen plot. Or even a mix of it with it ending up to be one or the other as a solid pairing in the end.

Now any of them can be in an Alternate Universe type setting! I am not picking on that if you want to go that route. I'm not sure how many threads I'll allow for each right now. So if it still says (open) then you are able to either post here or PM me about a thread. But if it says (closed) then you'll have to wait until it opens back up again.

Fenriswolf

I think a Ben Ten setting would be fun, I haven't really been keeping up with the last two seasons but I am familiar with the Ben Ten universe.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Xanapanda

That's awesome. So what kind of plot do you want to do with Ben 10?

Fenriswolf

I am up for pretty much anything, Kevin/Gwen  Ben/Kevin  Ben/Gwen
what ever tickles your fancy.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Drako

The X-men seems like fun. Which side would you play?

Xanapanda

Fenriswolf: I've always wanted a Kevin/Gwen rp done first. xD; I just find it oddly cute how he can't tell her that he likes her and the fact everyone knows. *unsure if he's told her within the second and third seasons though as I've not seen them*

Drako: The main characters I would play would be: Remy, Rogue, Sabretooth, Daken, Logan, Kitty, Lance, Pietro and Deadpool. I will be willing to take up a different character depending on the pairing suggested. So depending on the person and if they want to rp someone I'm good with I'll just make a compromise. As in I really like rping Remy but will let the other person have him if they really want to be him and I'll just be the character they want to pair him with. *nods*

Drako

Would you be opposed to me playing a oc?

Xanapanda

Not at all Draco. :3 Just as long as the OC doesn't end up being like a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. I hate those kinds of OCs. >.<

Drako

I'll try not to do a mary sue. Gambit or Logan. I'll pm you a character profile in a moment.