Romantic Rendezvous

Started by Aequitas Quo, January 19, 2010, 06:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aequitas Quo

Looking for a female role playing partner for some sort of romantic role play. I don't mind there being any action/fantasy involved, if you'd like. If you're interested, just post up a reply here and we can get started on some ideas together, or I can play with some ideas of your own if you have something in mind.

Aequitas Quo

Here's my first idea...

1. An Arranged Marriage: Damien is a prince, the younger of two brothers, which is why it was him who was forced into an arranged marriage since he isn't the one to inherit the kingdom. His marriage would be to a princess of a neighboring country, to create an alliance between them and to gain power for his family. I could see the personality type as either be rebellious, cold and disinterested (but actually a fairly nice guy on the inside) where the princess ends up bringing out his good side or someone who was trained to live for the country and seems to have no feelings or desires whatsoever other than to do what is necessary for the kingdom. In that case, the feisty princess can bring life and feeling to him.

Kirsas

I like your first idea....I can't really think of anything at the moment, anyway.

Aequitas Quo

Haha. All right. That's cool with me. Mmm. Which character type would you want me to play? The rebellious guy with a sweet side, or the person without emotion?

Kirsas

How about the un-emotional side? Also, is there anything about the princess you would like me to add when I join her in?

Aequitas Quo

Mmm. You can come up with whatever you want about her, yourself. Make her your own character. ^^
I'll start us off in the forums then.