The secrets of Aryn Manor ( horrish/ mystery Ex rp)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 22, 2010, 02:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

The manor has set up on the hill overlooking the town for as long as anyone can remember. It has always been empty,  but it never looks that run down. You vaguely recall seeing a light on there one night, and didn't you see someone outside riding a horse? The stories about the place has gone from everything from some cult  rituals to a returned warrior whom went crazy and killed his family.

What is known is that the house was built by Eric Aryn.They used to throw extravagant parties there, until Erick went to war. When he came back the parties stopped. No on e was allowed at the house and soon no one saw the children or his wife again. Though what happened to them is a mystery.

It is a mystery that you have never put much thought in. Until now when you wake up in the basement of Aryn manor with no clue as how you got there.

Lay out of the house

I shall keep it vague so that your welcome to add details to it. I want the mason to be as much the victims creation is it is mine.

basement door opens up inside the grand hall

first floor- Grand hall, kitchen, dinning room, ball room,

second floor- Elizabeth's and Darins room, a nursery for the  twins, bathroom, family room

third floor- master bed and bath , study, sewing room

abandoneddolly

NPcs

NameEric Aryn
Age 53
Personality Strict, cold,The type of person where everything has to be his way. He ran his house with an iron fist.
HistoryEric has also fought somewhere. Since he was a teen all through is life. he was proud in his achievements as a warrior. He meet his wife overseas and took her back with him on one of his many battles.He  built her a mansion overlooking a small town and they had four children together. They had plenty of friends, wealth, everything they needed. Life was going good, until He was called to war again. When he came back He was a changed man.

Name Ireana Aryan
Age 50
Personality Quite, Caring, gentel
HistoryIreana was quickly whisked away from her homeland and every thing she knew by Eric. She was soft and gentel, a good submissive wife for Eric and good to the kids though probably to soft on them which was why Eric did all the punishing when he was around. She liked to sew and spent a good deal of time making clothes for the family in the sewing room.

Name Elizabeth Aryan
Age 20
Personality Head  strong, caring
HistoryElizabeth was the one who really kept the family together. She often looked out for the twins and spent a good time reading and playing with them, when she wasn't taking care of some other responsibility. She also loved to work in the garden.

Name Darrin Aryan
Age 22
Personality Cold, Moody,can be charming at times
HistoryBefore his father left for the war and returned. Darrin was a charming boy going to the parties and flirting with the girls there, He usually always had one around him if not more then that. If he wasn't chasing after a girl he was usually chasing after some stallion. he loved his horses nearly as much as his women. When his dad returned however he drew dark and moody. he often locked himself in his room for days on end.

Name Raydn and Raven Aryn
Age 17
Personalityquiet, inverted
HistoryRydan and Raven where born ill. They spent most of their time in the nursery being watched over by their nurse. Allie. Elizabeth would come and read them stories and play with them some. She also brought them flowers since they were not allowed outside. Their parents often ignored them, and it was if their illness brought shame to the family.

LimitlessNikkie

PreciousPetra

This had indeed caught my interest. Nothing like a good horror mystery to tempt a soul or two.

abandoneddolly

Good a couple of more people. And I'll start this thing.

Damnedangel

I'll have to watch this as well. Sounds really interesting.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

abandoneddolly

hmmm well that is four people intrested. Including the one that Pmed me. I  just wish some guys would show up. I was hoping for a small group maybe four or five. I don't think I could handle any more then that.

thing you probably should  know I forgot to mention.

The setting is modern, but everything in the masion is from the Victorian era.

Here is the profile skeleton thing If any one wants to fill it out.
Name
short history-
Turn ons-
Turn offs-( what you absolutely don't want to happen to your character during the  game)

PreciousPetra

Name: Heather Lewis
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, good with people.
Short history:The middle child of three and the only girl Heather is used to living in a house with three other males (two brothers and her father) and gets on well with both her parents and her siblings. Having left school at sixteen she decided against going to collage and instead started looking for a job. She applied for a position that came up in the towns grocery store and considered herself lucky to get it. Though a outgoing and friendly sort of young women she didn't really have any desire to train for a career believing it would help her family more if she was earning a wadge as soon as possible. She is from a working class background and neither she or her brothers were given anything on a plate. Now aged twenty three she is still working in the same place though is now one of the supervisors. She finally moved out of the family home shortly after she turned twenty and now lives in a very small one bedroomed apartment a few streets away from her parents. Heather has dated a few guys since her teens but is not currently in a relationship.
Turn ons: (What you would be comfortable happening to your character during the game) Oral both giving and receiving, bondage, lactation either with or without pregnancy, sex toys, spanking.
Turn offs-( what you absolutely don't want to happen to your character during the game) : Watersports, scat, breath play, branding, death, mutilation to name but a few.
Detailed on/offs available via Rabbit Hole, the link for this can be found within my E on/off page.
Play by actress picture: Dawn Steele.

abandoneddolly

LimitlessNikkie

Name- Evie
Age- 20
Personality- a happy care free girl with her friends but with new people she tends to be a bit cold even to the point of being rude depending on how threatened she feels. She extremely loyal and except for other people nothing scares her.
short history- An average life, she went to school had friends, was what everyone would peg as a normal girl until her parents died at age 15 and she was sent to foster care. She aquired a unique set of skills and a fearlessness few others could claim.
Turn ons- dominate strong men, bondage.
Turn offs-( what you absolutely don't want to happen to your character during the  game) Death, vore, scat, water stops, more listed in O&O.

sesshomaruartist

abandoneddolly

Dashenka

Name: Staicey Walker
Personality: Staicey is a free girl who cannot decide what she really wants. Her length and athletic build have landed her a couple of modelling offers but after a short time she realized that wasn't what she wanted. Then started to work on cars which resulted in a lot of strange faces from people around her. Because of this she learned to ignore what others think and be free to do whatever she wanted to do. Lately she picked up the art of survivalling in the wild where she discovered another positive aspect about herself. Her leadership. Her bad points are not showing a lot of emotion and having a little bit of a false arogant aura around her.

This might be because her protective youth she spend with her twin sister in the wealth of her family, living her youth upscale. Despite this, Staicey quickly found out she had feelings for girls as well as for boys. Her mother had great problems with this at first but nowadays, with her living on her own and having had several relationships with men and women, all is well is her life.

Turn ons: Torture, bondage, dominated, f/f.
Turn offs: Scat, children. Yuck.. Death is negotiable..
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

abandoneddolly

Thats fine take as much time as you want. I'm still searching for a few guys to add to the group

abandoneddolly

I"m goiong to9 start this soon, so If you want to join, please say so in the next couple of days.

abandoneddolly

mmmI really don't want this to die, and I finnally have time to work on it more now. I'm ging to go ahead and start it and if other people want to join we shall work them in.

abandoneddolly

Dashenka

Are we alone in the room or all the characters in the same room?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

abandoneddolly

all characters are in the same room. I probbaly should have added that. huh