Denivar's Delights (Male for Female)

Started by Denivar, July 07, 2019, 11:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

I am currently looking for a new role play or two. I tend to enjoy role plays that allow for multiple characters (not just "your character" and "my character" operating in a vacuum), involve plenty of world building as well as character development.

In general, I enjoy playing against submissive female characters. When I say "submissive" I mean, characters who will end up submitting one way or another, though it certainly might not be consensual. Forced submission is especially enjoyable to me.

I do enjoy highly original tales and plots, though I have also found that the most cliche plot and setting one can imagine can be highly compelling if explored in a fresh, original way. I would say I enjoy a variety of role play styles and am fairly flexible as to my partner's style of writing. I enjoy things ranging from real and gritty to more light-hearted anime-style, and many things between.

I have found that a role play has a much higher chance of succeeding in the long-term if my partner and I engage in friendly OOC conversation alongside the role play. I like to use Discord to chat, where possible, and the role play itself can take place either on Discord or here on the forums.

Most of my current cravings revolve around topics of power exchange, slavery, discipline, punishment, and whipping and spanking (a perennnial favorte of mine), though I have many more kinks; please check my O/O's. A current craving is role plays involving religious elements, with all the fervor and fanaticism of extreme religious indoctrination. I especially enjoy religious hypocrisy.

Please peruse my ideas below. They are more outlines of the kind of thing I would enjoy than anything else. If anything tickles your fancy, or it inspires an idea of your own, please feel free to message me. I find it most compelling when a potential partner introduces themself and tells me why they enjoyed a particular idea as well as offering some furtherance of the idea or an aspect they would like to explore in more depth.

Without further ado, here is an idea or two of mine:

The Dragon Cult (System game, Pathfinder or D&D 5e)

In a world of fantasy, your childhood friend has fallen under the influence of a mysterious dragon cult. A group that worships dragons and sees them as a power that's rightful place is to take over the world.

You are desperate to search for and find your friend, but to do so must investigate and ultimately infiltrate this mysterious cult. Along the way you will discover all sorts of dark and evil practices, with plenty of scope for pain, torture, rape, n/c, etc.

This will be more of a system-type game, following Pathfinder or D&D rules with me GMing. The story will be based loosely on the Hoard of the Dragon Queen D&D adventure, though not being familiar with that adventure would be most ideal so you won't have any spoilers.

As a system game, this role play would require a fair amount of interaction and so I would insist on using Discord at least to discuss goings-on OOC, discuss rules and interactions, and so forth.

Forbidden Love and Spankings

This role play will focus on a taboo relationship between two people. In the world and setting, a sexual relationship between them is completely verboten. Perhaps they are a teacher and student, a (step?) father and daughter, a priest and nun or congregant (or priestess in a more fantasy-oriented setting). Whatever the case, the idea of them forming a romantic relationship is forbidden, and they themselves would have serious misgivings about such a relationship (i.e. not "this is forbidden to us but we see it as okay and really want it").

My character is in a position of authority, and has reason and power to spank your character. At first he (or she -- this could be a f/f relationship) might do this dutifully, but very quickly discovers he enjoys it. Your character might hate being spanked at first, objecting strenuously, but over time comes to accept it. The intensity, severity, and lewdness of the spankings increase ever upwards, and our characters develop this subtle, unspoken connection around them. The entire ritual, the lecturing, the spanking, the 'forgiveness' afterwards all becomes something our characters crave.  (Though I prefer it if the spankings are rather hard and your character always hates the pain they cause).

Eventually this might lead to more overt sexual contact, but I want this to be a slow burn, a very slow build up with plenty of intrigue, our characters trying to mask and conceal their feelings, encountering and overcoming misgivings, and so forth.

Modern Day Slavery

A world much like our own, but in an alternate universe where slavery is still practiced and commonplace. Slavery might have never fallen out of favor, or it might have become a popular way for people to discharge debts in a world where bankruptcy protections aren't available. Whatever the case I would enjoy role playing this with a partner who is interested in exploring the economics, reasons, and effects of slavery being legal. What proportion of the population is enslaved? How much would a slave cost and why? What kind of people end up enslaved and what is life like for them? All things I would love to explore.

This role play might explore the life of a slave who is purchased by an individual or family as a domestic slave. We would explore what day-to-day life is like for them, including their interactions with their masters as well as other slaves. I would play multiple characters in this role play, and my partner would be welcome to play the protagonist slave, or could play multiple characters as well, according to their preferences.

I would prefer slavery not to be based on race in this setting.

The Slave "Sisters"

Set in a world of harsh slavery with male domination, two women are sold together as sisters. The truth, however, is that these two women are lovers, not sisters. They are desperate to stay together, to protect and care for each other as best they can given the hand fate has dealt them.

I would enjoy playing out all the nuances and subtleties of keeping their relationship a secret -- at least at first -- though also the interesting dynamics that might take place when their master discovers their forbidden love. Perhaps he punishes them for it, but perhaps he is simply amused. In any case, it doesn't prevent him from continuing to use them for his own pleasure.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing