Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

10 - Only the best for my bud, Spud!  ;)

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

WyldRanger

10 beautiful and sensual without being overdone ;)

Anesa

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Belle33

10  It's all about the hair .... love the hair.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

10 - It's about the woman in the shirt

(camille... I'm not sure who it is, I just found it on a site that had desktop images)

Anesa

LateNightKiss

10. Who doesn't love a hott cow girl?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Miyu

10- I think I would let her bite me all day long

LateNightKiss

10 for being almost completely exposed, giving me room to bite.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Jag

9/10...nice fangs. *winks*

^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

LateNightKiss

10 for the sexy-mysterious avi.

Insanityenviesme

10 for offering quite good competition to SytherinDesires, but sadly you had to lose in the end, Zu :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TaintedAndDelish

Ephemera

9.5 (just a little too perfect)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TaintedAndDelish

9.6 ... Get kinky and maybe we'll bump that up a little xD

Ephemera

on second thought...9.7 for that lovely dimple in the small of her back...

TaintedAndDelish

9.75 for noticing... Perhaps both Lex and Lexi can persuade you to bump up their score ;)

Ephemera

TaintedAndDelish

9.9  Because I like a slow, gradual build.

Miyu

TaintedAndDelish

10 for sporting the nice, tasty looking mound.

WyldRanger

TaintedAndDelish

10 for the cleavage... better watch out, were both hungry tonight!