Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

I have a character in mind, not sure if you're still recruiting.

Magik The Rapper

Name- Maurice-Xavier "Magik" Touissant
Age- 25
Role- Guest

Background-  Xavier Touissant (Born  Xavier-Maurice Touissant on October 30, 1987), better known by his stage name Magik, is an Haitian-American rapper-singer from Miami's Dade County, or what is more commonly referred to as "Little Haiti". He is signed to Atlantic records and is currently on tour with Cadillac Music Group as an opener for Leroy Barnes. In early 2012, MTV named Magik as #1 in their Rappers to Watch list of 2012, due to him penning 3 consecutive billboard hits while still being a relatively unknown artist.

Magik's early career took root in college, while attending Florida A&M under a band scholarship, Maurice joined the Alpha Psi Phi fraternity and reunited with his childhood sweetheart, Geneivive LeCroix. At the time Maurice had only freestyle'd for fun and hadn't considered a professional career. What he and his close friends would do is take an all ready popular song and add their verses onto the song or "remixing". He then would distribute the remixes throughout the school and online free of charge.

It was these remixes that garnered him interest and some measure of fame, students began propositioning him to perform at parties and other functions and after while his hobby became something of a moneymaker. It was a fellow fraternity brother who suggested the name Magik as his rapping moniker and so Maurice became Magik.

Magik with childhood sweetheart Genevieve

At the same time, he had re-entered a relationship with his longtime girlfriend who had been carrying his unborn child, Londyn . She broke the news to him at a club he was performing at and he promised to an audience that he would make their relationship official after the child was born. With news of a baby on the way, Maurice began to seriously contemplate the prospects for his family. He could graduate with debt, and hope that an employer would overlook his tattoos and dreads or pursue a career in rap where his tattoos and hair choice would not hinder him.

Rap was lucrative short-term and it was a risk, but the payoff of making it dwarfed his doubt and so he dropped out of A&M to focus entirely on music . He started out performing in strip club circuits and local gatherings until he received the attention of Atlantic's Record's A&R Young Freezy who was looking to build a rap staple of amateur solo artists, Young Freezy contacted him about being a potential artist and he began to write and produce songs for some of the biggest names in the industry though still obscure himself.

Around this time Maurice's fiance Genevieve was unable to work due to being deep into her third trimester , with the combined expenses of the pregnancy and the marriage money was tight and his rap hadn't quite panned out the way he had  hoped and so he did what most rappers do to make ends meet, hustle.  This was short-lived though, a week later Genevieve would give birth to their daughter, Londyn though before she had the chance to hold her daughter or walk down the aisle, she died from complications arising from birthing.

Xavier Touissant the Single Father

On that day Maurice lost the woman he cared for the most and his heart turned a frost. In bittersweet lament, he had just entered a 4-year contract worth $5 million with the head of Atlantic Records.

Since then his career has looked promising with features and tours but his personal life has been in a bit of a spiral. As of late he's lost custody to his daughter and he's turned to drugs and women to fill the void but he hasn't quite gotten over it. What's more,  he's been experimenting with the black arts, or voodoo, a tradition of his Haitian heritage that he's long since abandoned in childhood though revisited. In his childhood, his grandmother a voodoo priestess taught him to how connect with spirits and hone his innate 6th sense. For him, the supernatural has always been a part of his life growing up so he has an appreciation for spiritualism.

This brings him to a particularly eerie looking hotel by the stretch of road one night after a show in Pasadena. paying it no mind, he figured he'd check-in for the night  before heading out on tour with the rest of the group.

Personal Life

Maurice was born with an innate 6th sense allowing him to communicate with and act as a medium for the spirits , in his youth, his grandmother taught him voodoo to use his gifts to interact with non-living entities.

Character On's- Controlled substances , numbness, exotic women,sensual piercings, femininity, high heels,  twerking, tattoos, candles, oils, scents, groups, exhibitionism, oral, dirty talk, roleplay/dress up, interesting people. Most other kinks apply.
Character off's- Dying first, Uninteresting people, the usual.
Player Ons- Same as above

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Prince Truhan

If there is room for another male spirit:

Character name: Tony

Guest or spirit: Spirit

Background: Tony used to be a gangster in the 30's, whenever he was asked for his name he would always answer "Just Tony". He understood it was a dangerous life, but danger made him feel alive. He would have taken well to die being shot by the police or even a rival gang, however he died when a "friend" of his decided his only chance with a woman was to get rid of Tony, so he made arrangements and he ended up with a bunch of holes. This made him very angry and chained him to this world, his main purpose is to feel alive again, he is slightly jealous of the living and seriously dislikes males because of the betray he suffered.

Picture:

Character on: Being in charge, to dominate. Defiant women, a challenge. Rough sex.

Off: bathroom, permanent injuries

Sexuality: Straight

Player on/offs: same as character

GaGa88

Approved! Pop him in the character thread and join on in.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

lovelygirl

She beat me!

Love him!

Now we need females, guests mostly.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 02, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
She beat me!

Love him!

Now we need females, guests mostly.

Haha. And I thought we'd have too many female guests. This is a pleasant change. It shouldn't be too hard to get female guests.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Prince Truhan

SanguinePuppet

If you guys are still looking for a female guest..here's what I got! Let me know if you want me. :)

Character name: Clarissa von Schleffer
Guest or spirit: guest
Background: After starting out as an apprentice tattoo artist in Jersey city, Clarissa has finally saved enough money to hit the road and move to California where she has always wanted to either start her own shop or become a part of a dysfunctional tattoo family there. She dropped out of high school at 16 and ever since then she has made her life's pursuit to become a great artist. Talented with a pencil and a needle, she has essentially inked her way across the states over the past six months to finally hit the town where she wants to set up shop for the next few years.

Hoping from hotel to hotel. Once she makes it into the city, she plans on renting a small apartment where she can finally settle down and begin her quest. Though for now, she has one last hotel to stay at before she makes it into the city.
Picture:
Character on/offs: Men and women, especially women. Spanking, feet, rough, biting, spanking. You name it. Clarissa loves the kinky side of life. Off's any bathroom play, fisting.
Player on/offs: Same, here's a link to my RH for details.  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=SanguinePuppet

lovelygirl

She's great, welcome aboard. Please put her in the character thread and begin when you can.

Ons &Offs

dale108

Growl!  : )

Sorry.  Couldn't help myself.  lol 
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Clio

Name: Eloise LaRose...AKA: La Belle Dame Sans Merci

Role: Spirit

Background: Eloise...or Elle, as many call her...was a dancer in the Belle Epoque in Paris. Yes, she was a star of the Moulin Rouge, and she was proud of it. Although not all girls were prostitutes as well, Elle was one of the best. A high-class courtesan who only catered to the extremely wealthy. She was French-born, but after she had upset one too many wives, she found life in Paris to be much harder than it was worth. Her nickname, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, was based on the fact that she seduced men...got them wrapped around her finger...destroyed their marriages...and then moved on. Obviously this didn't settle well with the families of the men. Therefore, she decided to go to America and try to get a fresh start.

She arrived in New York, but heard tell of this magical place called California. Deciding to give it a try, she traveled west and was nearly to L.A. when she stopped at an inn in the middle of the night. The Hotel California. While there, she grew very close to Eva, and the two became good friends. She decided to stay in the hotel a bit longer than normal, and then was unable to leave when she began coughing up blood. It was consumption. Although doctors tried to save her, they were unsuccessful, and she died in the hotel at the age of 27.

Ever since then, she's been haunting the hotel with all the other spirits, and especially helping Eva in whatever she might need 'help' with.

Died in 1895.

Character Ons: Dominating men. Women. Torture. Control. Multiple partners. Exhibitionism. Voyeurism. Pain.

Character Offs: Snakes. Scat.

Player Ons/Offs: You can check my O.O, but the only real off I have is scat.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

I am in need of to more female spirits.

Second round of guests may apply also.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

So I just post character and if you like it im accepted..Then I post it in the character thread? Oi! I got it! May be a spirit ^ u ^
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

Yep, just post the character here and I'll let you know if you're in!

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Leona Faye

Looks about 21 but her real age is unknown

Spirit

Anal
Being Dominated by men/ Dominating women
Rape
Fetallio

Bathroom play
Submissive men
Non-sweetened "love juices"

Leona was a sweet and cheerful girl. She was the type of girl that was sweet and pure. The type people would just gain instant cheeriness just from her presence. Her life being the one girls dream for as little girls. Rich, beautiful, caring family, respectful boyfriend with a beautiful family with riches, good grades in Harvard, and everything else you can dream about.

Though out of the blue she found that she had made enemies with a group of "emo kids". Of course her sweet personality couldn't see that the people hated her.

One day when she was walking to go meet up with her boyfriend at a nearby park she bumped into a man whom looked nervous and a bit frightened. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned for this stranger. He pointed towards a dark alley and began to explain his story. "My wife she fell down! I think she's going into labor!" He told her. Leona called her boyfriend and told him that she would be a bit late and explained the situation to him. He agreed and told her he would wait for her. She whispered her final "I love you." into the phone as she entered the dark alley with the man. Hanging up she found herself pushed into another man.

"Almost too easy." The one whom lied of his wife going into labor said to the other one. The man held onto Leona, a sly smirk on his lips. She pulled back only to be yanked by her hair. "W-what is going on?! You tricked me!" She yelled at the man, his friend laughed and squeezed his hand which held onto her glistening blonde hair. Green eyes filled with tears as she was then forced onto the car's hood. A hand over her mouth. "You see baby doll, some people paid us to...Well rid of you, and since they didn't pay enough..They said we can use you till we're bored." And at that her dress was pulled up and her panties rammed down. "Hey look, she's still a virgin. How cute.."

After being raped for a couple of hours they shot her dead.

Her spirit now lingers, pure..Yet..Impure.

My o/o

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

I like her. I see Eva taking on a "big sister" role to your character. Put her in the character thread and join the fun.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 16, 2013, 10:33:24 PM
I like her. I see Eva taking on a "big sister" role to your character. Put her in the character thread and join the fun.
Yay big sister @w@

Thesunmaid

If your still accepting spirits I was wondering about playing. I have a character that I play that I have gotten the nickname "The plot fairy" In rooms I have played her in. Her entire reason for doing things is because shes bored.

Her name is Penny she looks to be about early 20's dresses in dresses most of the time but is partial to the pin up sort of look. Pencil skirts tight low cut blouses and of course always stilletos.

She is not a submissive spirit in the least very dominant and her two life mottos were "All men are animals just some make better pets. and You always hurt the ones you love...want me to love you? and to a lesser extent..I don't kiss and tell..I fuck and brag.

She can be very much sweet and innocent and tends to be manipulative at first trying to draw in her victim and then she delights in making them cry..pleasure or pain...doesn't matter.

I admit I have played her as a fae and not a ghost but I think she could easily be made as a ghost lol.

backround.

She started out as a sort of shy girl and then she met her future husband who introduced her to all the pleasures of sex and mutiple partners. She was not sure of it at first but her husband was patient and sweet and never forced anything. Eventually she came to very much enjoy the lifestyle of BDSM and polyamory. Even going as far to become a dominatrix at a new orleans cat house (Clawdeen champagnes house of sin)Then tragedy struck and her family was killed by a group of people who broke into her house. Not knowing anyone was home found a group of three and they had shot her husband his lover and her two twin girls.

Needless to say this sort of broke her a bit. She went into hideing and eventually hunted down these men and used thier greatest fear to kill them. One was afraid of rats...he was eaten alive by them. One was terrified of water and she proceeded to drown him over and over slowly. and finally the leader of the group was scared of becomeing a victim so she proceeded to stalk and taunt him for months eventually breaking into his house and he actually died of a heart attack before she could kill him being a nervous wreck by this point.

She was caught in this mans home and taken to the insane asylum where she was very close to being released because she was able to feign sanity until she was made to talk about how the man died before she could finish him off and she declared she was able to finish it..he died because of her scareing him to death.

She is an equal oppertunity tormentor but she does seem to have more of a hatred for men than women...But anyone she sees as too cocky or even too happy they need to be shown.

Really she could be both a scary ghost or sexual. She likes to use peoples fears against them if she can.

I am not sure if you can use this.But there it is.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

lovelygirl

PMed you.

Now if any men out there are interested, feel free to throw a character in here!

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Not sure how I should enter x.x debating if I'm coming out of my room, just lingering the halls/dining rooms, or barely coming to the hotel..

lovelygirl

Linger for a moment, Eva will be calling on her soon.,

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 17, 2013, 05:19:33 AM
Linger for a moment, Eva will be calling on her soon.,

Oi Oi ^~^ thank you, meow!

lovelygirl

Looking for male guests who wanna play with some sexy ladies!

Ons &Offs