Making a Character Thread

Started by ShanaTheIV, October 10, 2012, 03:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

I'm thinking of making a thread showcasing some of the characters I use but I don't know where I should put it. I saw some people do that in there o/os, but I'd like to create a separate thread.

NileGoddess

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 10, 2012, 03:31:36 PM
I'm thinking of making a thread showcasing some of the characters I use but I don't know where I should put it. I saw some people do that in there o/os, but I'd like to create a separate thread.

Well, there's always the wiki. What I did was add a character roster to my profile wiki page that links to all my original characters. Then, you can just link straight to that page. If you want, you can take a look at my page (link in my signature).

ShanaTheIV

Oh snap, I completely forgot about the wiki since I barely go there myself. I might be able to figure out how to actually use it but I'll ask if I need help. Thanks.

Sharon

I would like to do that as well but I don't understand how to upload pictures to the wiki... and I try to read the help thread on wiki on doing so... but still it's not fully working..

Oniya

Are you referring to the forum-side help thread, or the one on the wiki itself?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17