News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicerin Glaydel

Wish granted, however you forget the capacity to know any other language, including ones you already know.

I wish I never had morning classes.

Shadowsteel

Granted. You now have an internship in the mornings at a veterinary clinic

I wish i knew the recipe for golden grahams
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Selene

Granted, but the power of the secret knowledge you now hold is enough to drive you to insanity. It's a secret for a reason

I wish I had more time.

Shadowsteel

Granted. The world freezes around you. You now have all the time in the world, because you stole everyone elses

I wish I was better at studying

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Selene

Granted, however now your academic prowess had landed you in multiple conventions/lectures and other such things...leaving you no time to study

I wish for a nice cuddle

Shadowsteel

Grabs 'n cuddles

I wish I knew how much longer approval would take...
I realize it takes a while, but I had time to get more posts than Sorcha ;D

Cicerin Glaydel

Your wish is granted, except the answer is in a language that is long lost, and therefore you still wont ever know...

Good luck though!

I wish I never had to cook.

Shadowsteel

Granted. You begin one of those crazy diets where you are not allowed to eat anything thats cooked. only raw fruits and veggies.

I wish I had more good bookses/ knew of new serieses I should start reading

Selene

Granted, you are abducted by a dowdy librarian who locks you in the largest library ever. You are surrounded by all the series and books you could wish for...but there is no comfy chairs to read them in! dun dun duuuuun!!!

-cuddles-
I wish I could understand my dog

Shadowsteel

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!

cuddles selene more

You can. He wants you to:
A) Feed him
B) Pet Him
C) Walk him/ Let him out
D) Cuddle him
E) any combination of the above.
This is what your dog wants at any given time

I wish I werent so easily distra- oooooh shiny

Selene

-jangles shiny-

uh...granted. However all you now do is stare at the wall. You will not be moved

I wish for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Shadowsteel

bet you could still distract me ::)

The leprechaun Tricked you! You now have a tea kettle that has been painted with shiny, golden, lead based paint.

I wish for shinies
bats at shiny selene is holding

Selene

Sel chucks you the shiny, however it is sharp and pointy and cuts you a little

I wish for unlimited music

Shadowsteel

Sharp shinies are the best shinies!

nibbles on sel

You get unlimited music, you have been locked in an elevator that plays nothing but bad, canadian polka. :o Why would you want such a thing?

I wish for a house made of pancakes

Mistress Sorcha

Granted! But you are so hungry you eat the house, so now you are both homeless and uncomfortably full.

I wish the roses on my desk weren't dead. >.>
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

Then you shouldnt have put arsenic in the water

They arent dead anymore, but they are asking you to feed them blood. Feeed meeee Sorcha....

I wish for a toast cannon

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, but when you shoot it, it backfires! Now you're covered in TOAST CRUMBS!!!!

I wish someone was massaging my shoulders right now. :3

Cicerin Glaydel

Granted, your are now getting a shoulder massage by a massive body builder who doesn't realize how strong he is.

I wish I had more smokes.

Shadowsteel

Granted. You now have 144 cases of marlboros latest type: Asbestos! And because of a binding trial contract, those are all you are allowed to purchase on penalty of ninjas

Cicerin Glaydel

Isn't there already asbestos in them? Ah well... beggars can't be choosers.

Your wish for nothing has been granted, and this you are cast into a void where only you exist. Sorry mate. :/

I Wish for unlimited wishes!

Shadowsteel

Granted. But so many improbable outcomes burst into your head in an infinite loop that your head explodes.

I wish I knew more about how the approval system worked. People whom I think joined after me got approval earlier

Mistress Sorcha

The approval system is so complicated that your brain asplodes just thinking about it. :P You got approved, so hush!

I wish that my allergies would stop kicking in. *cries* I want to go back to sleep, but my nose is so stuffed up!

Cicerin Glaydel

Wish granted! Your allergies to airborne pollen and dust are gone... however you're now allergic to fabrics and cannot sleep with sheets.

I wish for a shiny new car.

Nyarly

Granted! However it is very badly built and breaks down even before you start driving.

I wish for a bread roll with cheese.

Galanthor

granted, the bread roll between you leg is now made of cheese

i wish i was approved