News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

midomi

Started by Spookie Monster, January 04, 2009, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Some months ago I was having an interesting private conversation with one of the finest members of Elliquiy.  At one point our conversation drifted into the subject of being able to recall the tune of a song but not being able to recall the title or the lyrics of that same song.  How would an individual search for such a tune?  We came to the conclusion that it would be really, really cool if somebody out there crafted a website that one could, say, submit a whistled or a hummed sound file to for comparison to a catalog of tunes and through that method find specific tunes.

Well, what do you know?

midomi

midomi is the ultimate music search tool because it is powered by your voice.  Sing, hum, or whistle to instantly find your favorite music and connect with a community that shares your musical interests.  Give it a try.  It's truly amazing!

If midomi works... wow.  Awesome.  I haven't yet tried out what it has to offer, but man, I'm ITCHING to do so.  If you're familiar with it, please let me know about the results that you've received.  If you're not familiar with it but plan to try it out, please try it out and then let me know about the results that you've received.  I'm curious to hear about your experiences!

Spel

Oh ho ho...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~