Submissive seeks harsh treatment (f looking for M)

Started by Servant Girl, June 05, 2012, 02:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant Girl

Hi- I've been away a while but I can't seem to stay away.  Like a moth lured to a flame I've returned.

I'm looking to start a new story or two.

Check out my ons to see what fires me up:   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9910.0

Essentially I'm looking for some nasty, violent cruelty in various flavours:

Here's a few ideas to get us started:

Violent fantasy:
Perhaps it's an illegal fight club, or perhaps it's an arena of baking sand, whatever the backstory- the story is all about fighting.  My female character is pitched against your male character.  The battle can be close or one sided but I am inevitably beaten down.  The crowd bays for my humiliation and your character delivers until I am a weeping, broken spirited woman begging at your feet.

Will I be granted mercy?

This story is about violence and pain, humiliation and rape.  It can also end with my character's death if you choose.

It could be futuristic, modern, historical or fantasy and could involve monsters, or humans.

Another spin on this is the adventuress in trouble story- I fight against some monsters and become their plaything before they do away with me.

Corruption and training:
I am a naive girl who goes to the wrong doctor for advice.  I end up in his power as he slowly trains me to be his pain slut.  This is a slow burn erotic fantasy of mine which takes place over several visits.  The doctor can engage in humiliating examinations, painful treatments, punishments and bizarre prescriptions and orders.
He can bring in extra 'doctors' to help him with treatments.

Let your imagination run wild and take full advantage of my character.

Other versions of this tale are that I need a job or a place to stay and I am forced to go along with whatever demands are made of me...

Humiliation and blackmail:
My character has a secret and yours knows it.  You use it to your advantage and blackmail me into sexual situations.  It may begin small but by photographing and filming me you build up more evidence to get me to do more and more outrageous things and soon I'm totally in your power.

Please let me know if you're interested.  I'll try not to start more than about half a dozen stories otherwise I get overwhelmed and can't cope!

If any of my former writing partners want to hook up again then please send me a message.

I hope to hear from you soon,

SG.