Looking for a female to pass time with.

Started by Prototype, December 11, 2010, 07:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prototype

Alright so I have been doing some RP for a long time now, and since I am new to this community and agree to follow it's rules I am seeking someone preferably a female to pass my time with while I wait for an approval. If I do manage to get approved this roleplay can be taken to another thread where it gets more.. evolved so to say. ;) But until then it will be PG-13. Looking for someone who can post like a paragraph at least but if there is nothing to be said its not mandatory.

Some scenarios I came up with then, but I am not committed to only those I am always up for suggestions and probably am more than glad to do what ever is suggested. :)

A guy who had met a girl in the past and were best childhood friends were separated for years, now that she has grown into a beautiful woman, having a successful job as a lawyer and comes back into her homeland to her family and meets up with her childhood friend things get more awkward and romance blooms between the two lovebirds. ( Ages between 18 - 30 discussed before RP )

A guy who has hots for his new class / roomate ( Or both ) I am a huge fan of romance aside from roleplaying some dominant being be it a demon or a humanoid. So everyone who like such roleplay as well I have open hands.

Adventure to find treasure in an old pyramid or temple, there will be some sort of fighting and perhaps puzzles involved to have some action and adventurous roleplay. There can be romance involved if desired but not necessary.

A man meets with an alien, the first contact with human race after her plane had crash landed which the guy happens to find.  Once more possible romance but not necessarily simply some interesting RP to pass the time.

And any other suggested scenarios, I am sorry if the details of the post weren't that in depth but if there are any questions I am happy to answer each and every one to any misunderstandings. I am hoping that romance is not disallowed in non-adult roleplay if it is kept to perhaps some kisses and cuddling. :)

Hoping for responses of lovely females. ^.^ Thank you for reading. 

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

AAA111

why hello there.!!

I am very big fan of romance type roleplays.

The first scenario sounds good to me. I figured that I would write down the roleplays I have done in the past/are interested in so in case those were interesting to you too:

1. Ex-Boyfriend and his Ex-girlfriend
2. Brother's Best Friend and the Little Sister
3. Best Friend's Brother and the Little Sister
4. Ex Boyfriends Brother and Little Sis
5. Ex Boyfriends Best Friend and Little Sis
6. Long Distance Relationship
7. Long Term Relationship

Sorry I didn't go in depth but figured I'd throw them out there and if any of them seemed interesting maybe we could set up the actual details together.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Prototype

Hmm yes do you have a favorite of those? Cause I can do any scenario really. I need something to do to pass the time. :P You have the honor of picking any scenario and we can discuss the details. ^^

AAA111

Wow what a gentleman you are  ;D Let's see Hmm I'm stuck between the Ex-Boyfriends Brother and Little Sister and the Long-Distance Dating couple but I'm leaning towards the first one since I've never played that before and it sounds fun :)

Prototype

Ex-Boyfriends Brother it is. So what timeline would the roleplay be, like modern age or future? Their ages and any details of their past relationships. Like why did it end in the first place and does the ex like that his brother is messing with 'Little sis'?

AAA111

Hmm let's see. Let's set it in the current age and day. I would say my character would be 20 and your character can be whatever age you'd like maybe a little older but I'm up for anything. The relationship was a 4 year relationship and it ended suddenly with him deciding that he didn't love her anymore so he decided to call it quits. Her ex does not know that they hang out and flirt as much as they do. He would be PISSED though. I'll name my character Sydney.

Prototype

Alright, mine will be Derilan and he will be 21 :P Long white hair, light silver eyes, slightly pale skin and well built body. He's playing soccer and works out regularly. The ex is named Seth who left her after his feelings had grown dim.

Derilan will be rather sweet I suppose, likes to compliment and sometimes his good nature is easily abused as he trusts easily and gets hurt easily. I want him to be rather emotional, and true to his loved ones. Sounds good?  ::)

AAA111

Yes sounds very good to me..Would you want to set it up in the non-adult roleplay room or shall i?

Prototype

Hehe, you can set it up. :) Will you make the first post as well then and set the setting and all? ^^

AAA111

So set up the scene <<Check>>
That counts as the first post or do you mean in addition to that. Just making sure we do it right :)

Prototype

Your choice, it can be the first post for all I care. :)

Prototype

Though I must post tomorrow or later cause I need to go for now, feel free to make the post though. This can serve as the OOC thread as well I suppose. :P If that's not permitted then I can simply make a new thread for OOC no biggie.  ::) Take care for now!   :-)

AAA111

Well ill copy the link here whenever it is all done and set up. Whenever you can get to it is fine..I'm in no hurry :)

AAA111

Lady Lunarius

I could enjoy doing a first contact story with you. (I do have work all day tomorrow so if I don't respond right away its cause I've finally been able to sleep.)
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Prototype

Oh nice nice I am certainly interested Lady Lunarius. :) Do you have any details for me such as character description and what setting would you like the roleplay to take place? Future, modern, old age, fantasy etc.
Don't forget to mention the age of your character, so I will create my character after yours so I would know how to personate him.
It would be nice if you would write at least few lines about her personality, not looking anything extremely in depth it's not necessary as we can discover such things trough out roleplay. ^^

Lady Lunarius

Okay I'll fill the information out for you when I get home ;) I have an image for you too.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Prototype

Oh goodies, sounds like a plan. :) I'll wait in anticipation and have a great day at work! *Bows and tilts hat*

OhPrimusWhy

It's been some time since I've played in such a setting, but a demon and angel romance sounds absolutely lovely right now! If you'd be interested in something in that sort of setting, please let me know!

Prototype

Not accepting any more Non-Adult roleplays at the moment. :) Sorry. :*