V20 Dark Ages: Transylvania

Started by Kythia, August 30, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kythia

Right?  And I had no help whatsoever from my lousy good-for-nothing soon-to-be-ex-husband.  His sole contribution was to tell me he was at work.  I know you're at work you simpleton, I just rang you on the work landline and you answered.  I'm asking you to stop being at work and come and deal with this person who's asking me all sorts of questions.  You know I'm totally incapable of dealing with tradesmen.

I don't know where my damn fusebox is pet, you're the electrician not me.  *points at something at random*  Is that it?

Pumpkin Seeds

Blythe

Pumpkin Seeds

Trying to come up with a concept right now for a gangrel but a spy master type keeps tugging at me.

Blythe

Aww. :(

But I do understand. RL > RP, always. *nod* Leaving some positive vibes in the hopes that things'll go okay for Kythia in RL while she's away from E~

Pumpkin Seeds

Wish I could pick it up but my track record is horrible and I already have a couple of game ideas screaming for my attention.

Miroque

Where´s the love for Setites ? *sulks*

Tanken Sai

Is this group still accepting players or have the five already been chosen?
May the goddess watch over you

Oniya

Locking this temporarily until Kythia comes back.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17