WANTED - seductive succubi for longterm dating

Started by Sephiriel, December 02, 2012, 11:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

Ladies, wannabe ladies and gentlemen!

I am looking for a couple of female characters which are able to take control and make hearts pop out of their master's chests (not literally). I want at least three demon ladies who just love to have fun with poor, handsome, helpless victims...or maybe not that helpless since they can always turn the tide. If any of you guys are interested in submitting a male character, I am open to the idea.

The roleplay itself is not at the beginning, but for your character it will be (for anyone interested I will provide a summary, not knowing what happened so far will not affect your character in any way, but you might want to know what was going on prior to her/his arrival)

To make things simpler, here is the initial announcement:

QuoteI'm looking to start a group roleplay (no more than 10 characters) where males will be the slaves and females will take the role of masters. This isn't (necessarily) a D/s based roleplay, but concepts like dominant and submissive will have a key role in it. The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Side note: every character, be it female or male can be part of any specie and race, "succubus" is just a general term used to describe some major traits from the female faction.

Now, I'm only interested in sub males and dom females, so be sure to take this into account before you submit a character. If you're not sure you'll enjoy the game from this perspective (first time playing a dom/sub etc) please let me know via PM, but the chances of acceptance are very low (unless you give me a good reason to let you join). I don't want anyone quitting after the first posts because she/he can't handle the role. It's not fair to the other players who might be interested in a certain pairing. Furthermore, you have to be a team-player. There will be two "factions" within the story, the males and the females and at one point the males might decide to rebel etc (I leave this solely to the male players, is not a "must", just an example) and communication on OOC is mandatory.

PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN FOR THE LONG RUN.

I understand that real life comes first and at one point everyone gets bored/tired/not interested anymore in the story. Again, communication is the key factor here and I want you to make use of it at all times. As GM, I'll set the do's and dont's, come up with the general ideas of the plot and help move the story farther in any way possible, but you'll get to share ideas and take it to the next level. I'm always open for discussion.

Anyhoo, without further ado, please fill in this form if you want in:

And here are the forms for character submission:

MALE CHARACTERS:

Dossier # (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/sub/switch
Profession:
What was he doing before the abduction:
What was he wearing before the abduction:
Ons and offs:

FEMALE CHARACTERS:

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/switch (no subs allowed, sorry)
Ons and offs:

Here is also the initial thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147684.msg6677702#msg6677702
Only some of the characters are still involved and there will be a new thread to mark the beginning of the next chapter so that no one feels out of touch with or out of place in the story.

bubby

*Sends out her sirens song*

We've started this game, but the fun is only just beginning!

Inari

Hmm... seems like an interesting idea. I will read through the IC some more... but would you be interested in having a Vampire/Succubus hybrid?

bubby

Quote from: Starcry on December 02, 2012, 02:14:33 PM
Hmm... seems like an interesting idea. I will read through the IC some more... but would you be interested in having a Vampire/Succubus hybrid?

We have one of those already. Me. Heh. I would prefer to keep my char singular, but I am not the GM, so it's up to the lovely Jane!

bubby

Inari

I just saw Vampire demoness and not vampire succubus. I thought they would be different things. :o

Inari

Talked over the misunderstanding and here you go:

Name: Relena Deflour
Race: Succubus Vampire hybrid. (She feeds off blood and sperm not sexual or life energy, so she won't fuck someone to death.)
Skin color: Anemic pale.
Eye color: Ruby red.
Hair color: Ash grey.
Height: 5.9ft.
Appearance:

Personality traits: Clumsy, impulsive, demanding, selfish, childish and easy to anger.
Strengths: Ability to read the mind of her target and adjust her body and attitude according to their desires. She can also fly and has the ability to teleport random objects she sees or has at home to her side.
Fears:

Falling in love.
Death.
Having her succubus heritage taken away some how and being made purely into a vampire.
Being punished by the queen.
Being out in the sun for too long.
Her imperfections being pointed out.

Sexual tendency: Switch - She is dominant most of the time but depending on the desires of her target she may switch if it means she gets fed. Nomnom...
Ons and offs:  Denial of release, worship, giving oral, tying up, watching masturbation, licking, nibbling, clawing, leaving her mark and being willfully submitted to. Everything in my offs is off limits.

Hope she is ok!

bubby

The pic might be pushing the boundaries of how young a char can look. I know you have her 'appearance age' at 17, but just to be safe, so Jane as GM doesn't get in trouble, can you PM that pic to a Staffer and ask, just to make sure?

Beguile's Mistress is currently online, she should be able to get back to you real quick.

bubby

Ok hun, sorry! But as someone who's received the hand slap (twice!) from posting underage pics, I just want to avoid it all together!  :-)

Inari

That's fine and I thank you. I can see how she would look underage but I chose semi-flat chest for effect due to her powers. I guess that is the trouble with flat-chested females. Sometimes they look underage... which sucks. :(

KnowThySire

Maybe a pic of a actual woman with a small chest might be better to demonstrate the concept. Just my two cents.

Oh, and hi. I'm one of the males from the game. :)
There can only be one king.

Inari

I rarely use real pictures for my characters... but I will sleep on it and see. Could be that picture is an example of her with big boobs? XD

Also, hi person who is a male from the game. :3

KnowThySire

Personally, I think the pic is okay for a girl that is at least 17. Some girls are just short. I did see the first one and it was kind of young looking, but the second you can probably get away with. Then again, I'm not too familiar with the rules as a staff member would be so I really couldn't give you a definite answer. I'm sure Jane will probably have a better idea.

bubby

Inari

TheRomanticPerv: I guess some people judge age differently. lol But we will see. :)

bubby: Cheers~ :)

bubby

Besides. She's so deliciously young. Sakkara will have fun whipping her into shape showing her the ropes...  ::)

KnowThySire

Inari

That should be fun to play out. :P

I feel sorry for the guy she'd have to practice on in front of Sakkara. Haha

KnowThySire

Who knows. It could be one of the guys lurking in this thread right now. xP

bubby

KnowThySire

bubby

Mmm... well... be a good boy and maybe I'll let you play with her..

Inari

Plots before I have been accepted. Not sure whether to be glad or afraid. lol

bubby

*Snickers and shoos the pair to PM if they wish to plot further*

Lets not clog Jane's interest thread.

KnowThySire

I do believe I would enjoy that, but the request for new females wasn't so much for me as it was my boys back at The Second Layer. That way our lovely GM doesn't have her hands full with them.

*back to Star*

I would say be glad, unless you aren't a fan of Lycans.

But yes, we should get out of here. However, before we go, all the guys lurking should know we are looking for an Angel-Type male at the moment to fill the spot of a guy we just lost. If you're a man looking to make a character for this but can't find a spot yet, take that into consideration.

Sephiriel

Woo, thank you Pervy for that last announcement. If no interest towards that shows up, no biggie, I have it all under control....Zaeroses will have such a grand exit, I assure you (Countdown can rest assured, I won't kill his chary)

Well my dear Starcry, welcome to the club! I will post in the OOC that you are accepted, here is the link if you want to chat with the happy people of the group: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147547.925

Kristen

Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

rpguy37

bubby

Quote from: rpguy37 on December 05, 2012, 02:27:47 PM
Are you looking for any more goy characters?

Not sure about goy characters... but we might be needing guy characters...  ::)

Forgive me.. couldn't resist. PM our gorgeous GM Jane with your idea hun, she's the Boss!

NiceTexasGuy

Ohhhhh, you have GOT to let me play a victim ... pleasepleasepleaseplease...

er ... what I mean to say is ... How naive of you to think you can use your feminine wiles to defeat a devout man of God ... I'm about to teach you all a valuable lesson.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

bubby

Quote from: NiceTexasGuy on December 05, 2012, 04:01:09 PM
Ohhhhh, you have GOT to let me play a victim ... pleasepleasepleaseplease...

er ... what I mean to say is ... How naive of you to think you can use your feminine wiles to defeat a devout man of God ... I'm about to teach you all a valuable lesson.

*Lofts a brow*

Why not go one further and play the Angel we need...

rpguy37

Quote from: bubby on December 05, 2012, 03:40:19 PM
Not sure about goy characters... but we might be needing guy characters...  ::)

Forgive me.. couldn't resist. PM our gorgeous GM Jane with your idea hun, she's the Boss!

Whoops! Thanks

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: bubby on December 05, 2012, 04:03:48 PM

Why not go one further and play the Angel we need...

Well, if you really want .....

I guess I need to do a little research now and come up with a proposal for a character.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
==============

bubby

Quote from: NiceTexasGuy on December 05, 2012, 04:26:11 PM
Well, if you really want .....

I guess I need to do a little research now and come up with a proposal for a character.

We do really want. My character really really wants.

When/if you come up with something go ahead and PM it to the wondrous Jane.

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: bubby on December 05, 2012, 04:32:03 PM
We do really want. My character really really wants.

When/if you come up with something go ahead and PM it to the wondrous Jane.

PM has been sent to the wondrous Jane.
===
==============

Sephiriel

PM(s) received by wondrous Jane. I'll tell you what I've decided after I debate with my split personality personal council.

Kristen

Greetings all. I am... as you may have guessed... Jane's personal council.

- Kristen -

Kimera

Sephiriel

Kimera

Was thinking of something like this, like a succubus/demon from the deeps of the abyss (deep ocean)

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1657477
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=750055
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=984081

still looking for a more realistic picture though

Kristen

QuoteStill looking for a more realistic picture though.

Thank... God I read this.

;D

- Kristen -

Sephiriel

My council is -as alwyas- correct. While I like monster girls in general, please find one less...underaged. I need STRONG looking female characters. 

Kimera

NiceTexasGuy

I love that second picture ... and I have to wonder if the Second Level of Hell is really conducive to sea creatures.

I also wonder if it might help to read this - particularly the section on Supernatural Beings in Chapter 2:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137462.msg6146269#msg6146269  I think it's gonna help me, especially.   ;D
===
==============

Sephiriel

Kimera, anything from Genzoman has an A+ on my list. You can choose whichever suits your chary better from those two. Looking forward to that character sheet.

Texas, feel free to use whatever you like from my old story, let me know which of the "rules" on angel-demon pairings you plan to use so I'll adjust accordingly.

Kimera

I'm leaning more towards the first one, although the wolf heads are interesting as well....

Or it are two forms she can take (both women look pretty alike)

Inari

I like both, but the wolf one might be more fitting for the setting. :o

Kimera

Found a couple more, although I think I'll stick with those from Genzoman

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sephiriel

What's this type of creature called by the way? Does it have a name, a legend of some sort?

bubby

Just a note, the wolf one might work best for our world maybe? Especially with a Lycan in residence? Might make for interesting story...

Kimera

WIP

Putting in bits and pieces of the actual myth surrounding her.

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name: Scylla or Charybdis, in ancient Greece she was mistaken as being two entities
Race: Unique Aquatic demon, Scylla was a beautiful naiad who was claimed by Poseidon, but the jealous Amphitrite turned her into a monster by poisoning the water of the spring where Scylla would bathe
Skin color: White
Eye color: Black pools that seem to draw you in.
Hair color: Black (Varies)
Height: 7'1", reaching over 20' with stretched tentacles
Appearance:

Age: Ancient. After passing once first millenium, one rarely bothers to keep track, although records mention her in ancient Greece, suggesting she is at least several thousand years old.
Personality traits:
Strengths: Controls water and storms,
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dominant
Ons and offs: Bondage with her tentacles, enjoys squeezing the life out of those that unsatisfy her

Additional inspiration

Inari

I've seen enough hentai to know where those tentacles are going...

Sephiriel

It's alright for now, before I officially accept it I need the Fears and Personality filled.

We have another angel on board besides Texas' guy and I believe this pretty much wraps up our recruitment session. See you guys in the OOC, Kimera please paste the complete character sheet here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147547.950

Woot!