Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Morgan

I haven't decided just yet, but I can let you know.  Thanks!  :P

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

For those already accepted, please feel free to visit the Main Thread (follow the First Post in this thread to find the OOC, where the Main Thread is linked too). Keep in mind the posting format.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added Sarahs character (if some one would like to find a picture for her). Lets get to posting!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Sarah, you know that I practically find pictures for a profession. Lol. You can post in my character thread, or PM me. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on June 21, 2013, 09:23:18 PM
I'll have a profile for you in the next day or so, though I'll need help in finding a picture.  I'll try and go by any descriptions that are given with some of the other character profiles and match my description with them, since everyone's supposed to be related.  I'll have to read over the info here again and see if anyone gave descriptions along with pictures, but hopefully at least someone did.  I know likes to stick with playing redheads, so I might just follow that tactic here, since I'd like to vary my characters a bit more than I've been doing lately.

Did you mean to say Christa sticks to redheads? Lol. Or someone else?

Clio

Sorry for the triple post, but you know I love to find redheads. I can give you a list of suggestions and give physical descriptions of each one. I'll let you know which ones I think match the other sisters best, and I'm sure I can find several options. Abigail is played by Hayley Williams, so she has bright red hair (Hayley dyes her hair, but I don't know if Abigail is supposed to naturally be a redhead...and just dyes her hair to make it brighter, or has that hair naturally). She's a bit petite and rocker-ish.

Both twins are played by Karen Gillan, and have slightly different body types. Both are 5'5", but Vanessa is more athletic, lean and muscled. They're pale with longer red hair and such. Veronica is a bit curvier, but not big by any means. She still looks petite, but she has more of an hourglass figure, as she isn't as into sports as Vanessa is. She likes swimming casually though...and that keeps her healthy and never overweight.

The mother is played by Charisma Carpenter, who is a slightly tan and slender brunette. I think she has brown eyes. I'll have to check.

Andrew is played by George Clooney, so he's classically handsome with salt & pepper hair.

Richard is played by Henry Cavill, who Superman in the new movie. Another classically handsome man with a dimple on the chin and wavy brown hair.

Peter is played by Adam Brody who, while very good looking, could be seen as a bit smaller and could fit the nerdy stereotype better than the other two. He's still super hot, though. Also has dark brown curly-ish hair.

Sarah Morgan

Oops, my mistake!  You were the one I was thinking about, Christa, but apparently I forgot to put your name in!  Lol.

Thanks for including descriptions of each of the pictures everyone else picked out for their characters.  I think Megan would be closer to Veronica's look, but younger, assuming you can find an actress to match.  I like the longer red hair, and the fact she's not too busty.  That's how I see a good portion of my characters, though they have different hair and eye color. 

MagicalPen

Lets keep the posting going.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's