News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Peccavi

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 20, 2014, 11:25:08 PM
Wraps a spare thread of Peccavi's hair around his finger, then retracts her back for just a moment.  The priest placed his hand to the small of her back, bending her into a backwards bow that his own form smoothed over the top of.  He left his lips but a hairs breadth from hers

No, I don't believe I'll let you go that easily.

I think you still owe my side a vote for last night.

A single vote?

A shiver runs through her lithe form as a devilish grin curves her lips.

Come now, Midori... I think they do deserve a single vote for last night. Don't you?

She blows kisses to Midori and Cryptic before giving Lazarus his well-earned prize.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Cryptic

-257 Traitor! Then again when he is feeling frisky, he certainly deserves a vote every now and again... I forgive you
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Never! The ones with dongles and bojangles shall be crushed beneath my heel for tempting away one of our best!!

Bedroom Lazarus

Lips brushed lips, fast as a hummingbirds wingbeat, before he lifted the lovely siren back to her feet.  One eyes came down in a knowing wink before the priest let her retain her freedom and go to her truly appointed side.  She makes for a terrible man anyway, the curvature is all sorts of wrong

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Quick, someone sit on the priest!

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

A breath catches in her slender throat and even as she is relinquished from the Priest's grasp, she grins, blowing a kiss before slipping back over to her side to snuggle amongst her ladies.

Begging forgiveness for her traitorous ways, she kisses both Midori and Cryptic upon their lips.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

-Wrapping Peccavi in an embrace she returns her kiss, soundly forgiving her-

'Tis okay dear, the priest is known for his devious ways.

Bedroom Lazarus

Well I was forced to bring the ninja to her knees earlier I suppose.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

And yet you still fail to bring me to my knees priest
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Keaira

Forgive me father for I have sinned, and I intend to continue doing so.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Cryptic

You have been forgiven child in the light of the Mother Mary, amen
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Take's Cryptic by the hand, slipping her away from her sapphic tryst and luring her across the way.  He settles his hands on the side of her head, letting his palms splay over her cheeks and those thick fingers curl around the back of her head.  The pulls her close, holding a moment as the tip of his nose caresses her jawline, sliding ever higher as he whispers something in her ear.  Delicate, not for anyone else to hear words as he traces the back of his knuckle down off her lower lip, past the curve of her chin, against the hollow of her throat, straying ever downwards

The Sins that Beckon Me

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Divine Tenacity

You better return my Thelma, you knave!!

-brandishes sword-

Cryptic

Whimpers at the whispered promises into her ear. A slight shudder as a parting of her lips was given letting a soft breath to escape from her lips before melting to her knees in front of the priest her head bowed as a small sob was escaping from her lips. Damn the priest and his silvery tongue for she must now...  -263
A/A's

Keaira

NOOOOOOOOOO! This wicked priest is turning our ladies left and right.

Oh's and No's

Divine Tenacity

Fear not, lovely Kea! Though he knows how to make a ninja shiver, he would never break my habit of posting -1's!!!

Bedroom Lazarus

Sorry oh beautific angel,  but this priest needs to retire now.  You'll be safe from his wiles.

You might not be happy about being safe though.

The Sins that Beckon Me